SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 am

Check out the afterbuzz tv breakdown of the finale when you have time, these ladies spoke the truth of how it went down for Des. The 3 lady hosts believe Des and Chris are the ones that will defy the odds and actually make it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Co-host Krisily who was runner up on Charlie's season also tweeted the below to Des; this says it all in my opinion how Des got to where she landed with Chris

Krisily Kennedy ‏@krisily 2h
@DesHartsock @chrisrsiegfried from one bach alum to another, I wish you guys all the best! It was great to watch you grow as a person!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

iluvromance814 wrote:I wasn't sure where to put these, but here's a couple Deisree and Chris fanvids.

Thanks a bunch for bringing those in, folks have been asking for fan vids

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 am

This is a great fan video for Chris and Des! :Clap: Who made it?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:40 am

CarrieA wrote:I just rewatched the finale and have a confession..My cold and snarky heart melted watching the finale and I may or may not have shed a few tears watching Des confess that she was blind to not realize that Chris was there beside her all along. Embarressed! I never thought I would cry during this stupid show, yet again I'm pleaseltly surprised with the final outcome despite the horrible overly edited journey. Curse you MF!
Melted my evil, black, shriveled heart too! I love that Chris basically knew he was the second choice, persevered anyway, and at the end of the day, got the girl and never wavered from the potential of what they could have and waited till she could catch up. So awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 am

Rolly wrote:This is a great fan video for Chris and Des! :Clap: Who made it?

I made both of them. Glad you liked!

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:51 am

Just a couple observations.. the poem in the journal.. "It's not where we are now, but the direction we are going." This is not a common sentiment. Usually, you are supposed to enjoy the moment. Remember when Bryden left, Chris encouraged her to talk about how she felt. I don't believe they didn't discuss Brooks while sailing and that poem supports that.

I will need more time to see her return his love equally and ATFR and the interviews were not quite satisfying my questions. She seems a bit oblivious that she should have protected him from being called 2nd choice in every possible way.

One thing I noted in her conversation with Brooks during the break-up, she said, "I just want simple things". This gives me hope for their future because Chris will give her that. She said she wanted a relationship like her parents and I think she can have that and then some with Chris.

I thought the proposal was beautiful, but in feeling protective of Chris I wish it had happened later. A proposal after 3 months would not have created all the controversy. I hate hate hate that Chris was asked over and over how he felt about the Brooks break-up in the recent interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 am

grace8136 wrote:Just a couple observations.. the poem in the journal.. "It's not where we are now, but the direction we are going." This is not a common sentiment. Usually, you are supposed to enjoy the moment. Remember when Bryden left, Chris encouraged her to talk about how she felt. I don't believe they didn't discuss Brooks while sailing and that poem supports that.

I will need more time to see her return his love equally and ATFR and the interviews were not quite satisfying my questions. She seems a bit oblivious that she should have protected him from being called 2nd choice in every possible way.

One thing I noted in her conversation with Brooks during the break-up, she said, "I just want simple things". This gives me hope for their future because Chris will give her that. She said she wanted a relationship like her parents and I think she can have that and then some with Chris.

I thought the proposal was beautiful, but in feeling protective of Chris I wish it had happened later. A proposal after 3 months would not have created all the controversy. I hate hate hate that Chris was asked over and over how he felt about the Brooks break-up in the recent interviews.

Thanks Grace, completely understand how u feel, I am mostly upset by the hateful comments from folks but something that keeps me hopeful is Chris's maturity and his confidence in their relationship. And I do believe that Des will put her all in the relationship. Also remember, their time in the spotlight will soon be over in a few months once information about JP's season starts coming out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 am

grace8136 wrote:Just a couple observations.. the poem in the journal.. "It's not where we are now, but the direction we are going." This is not a common sentiment. Usually, you are supposed to enjoy the moment. Remember when Bryden left, Chris encouraged her to talk about how she felt. I don't believe they didn't discuss Brooks while sailing and that poem supports that.

I am so happy to hear you say this, grace! I have been saying the same thing and it means a lot to hear it coming from such a devoted Chris fan!

I felt like Chris was a bit blind-sided in the interviews myself. I understand that watching the Brooks break-up would be difficult, but at least he would have been prepared for the relentless questions about it.

I´ve also been saying if they could have dated IRL and then had the proposal at the AFR, the general population could have accepted it better. I had lunch with 20 women yesterday (Bachelor Babes giggling ) and they were brutal. It makes me sad that Des and Chris are being the brunt of so many jokes, whether it is Michael, Whoopi, Jimmy K or just water cooler talk.

This is the fault of MF. Millions of people were manipulated and used as pawns in a game between MF and RS.

Having said all that, Des and Chris are looking cute and very happy. They have a good chance with Des moving to Seattle so quickly and both of them staying out of the limelight. I think people that are having difficulty now will turn it around in time. Jason and Molly had tough times, but now they are accepted and loved!

Last edited by Beeleever on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:31 am

Surely Chris has seen preview after preview of Des' breakdown, so I don't know how surprised he really was. I think that's just Chris being himself - cool, confident, and secure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 am

I remember when the spoilers about Brooks being F1 and Des after the show seemed to glow pre-show. To look back and think its Chris and how the finale played out is much sweeter.

I like spoilers, but I really think the spoilers being wrong this season is AWESOME because I didn't expect it to be so emotional and shocking.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 am

I feel like i never gave chris a chance because i was all wrapped up in brooks . Mainly because he was the spoiled f 1. I only watched his parts with des and missed out on watching the connection with chris. I'm watching Chris and Des dates now and it makes sense. I feel like it was always there with chris she was just enamored by the idea of brooks and it clouded her judgement . I genuinely hope they make it . He is one hell of a guy and adores her to pieces , i hope she can value him.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:00 am

hello everyone newbie here :Smiley: 

to those of you who stayed away from the spoilers (or knew about it but chose not to believe it), what were the "clues" that made you think Chris maybe F1?

me was the huge amount of confessionals that he was getting since ep 2. Like he would elaborate what happened between them every episode :cutesmile!:

also during the MTA, when the bloopers were being shown (Chris screaming at JP in the football stadium), Des just lit up with a genuine smile
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19