SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by 1girl Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:53 am

As someone who hasn't been invested in this season at all but has followed the spoilers, I gotta say - damn that ending was surprising!

The outcome was really awkward but I was pleasantly surprised because I thought Chris was the better choice and liked him since night one. I wasn't emotionally invested in Chris or Des, but I did think Chris was one of the most, if not the most genuine & sincere guy this show has ever had.
But honestly, what a strange and awkward turn of events! I feel terrible for Des and Chris having to defend their love and facing scrutiny over “second choice” and settling. I do believe now Des is happy and in love, and I hope they’re super happy and it works out for them!

And for all of my cynicism and skeptism of Des accepting a proposal so soon after heartbreak, and after seeing almost every bachelor/bachelorette proposal ever, and not having cried once - seeing Chris’ proposal really made me tear up! I thought the words they both spoke were very beautiful & heartfelt.

BTW, I love that he’s a poet. I dig that.

1girl

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by brittany4400 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:57 am

1girl wrote:As someone who hasn't been invested in this season at all but has followed the spoilers, I gotta say - damn that ending was surprising!

The outcome was really awkward but I was pleasantly surprised because I thought Chris was the better choice and liked him since night one. I wasn't emotionally invested in Chris or Des, but I did think Chris was one of the most, if not the most genuine & sincere guy this show has ever had.
But honestly, what a strange and awkward turn of events! I feel terrible for Des and Chris having to defend their love and facing scrutiny over “second choice” and settling. I do believe now Des is happy and in love, and I hope they’re super happy and it works out for them!

And for all of my cynicism and skeptism of Des accepting a proposal so soon after heartbreak, and after seeing almost every bachelor/bachelorette proposal ever, and not having cried once - seeing Chris’ proposal really made me tear up! I thought the words they both spoke were very beautiful & heartfelt.

BTW, I love that he’s a poet. I dig that.

I seriously love this post and I might read it everyday!!! Thank you for posting your kind words with us. We dig chris and his poetry too!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I went to an amusement park yesterday and didn't get to start watching until about 1am (it was killing me from the time the show was airing!).  All I can say is...

BEST
FINALE
EVER!!!!

OMG, was that great or what?  We did get our Sense & Sensibility ending!  Des realized that she had a great man who really loved her and who would always stand with her and be her rock.

The icing on the cake is that RS was wrong, wrong, wrong!  lolpanda   (Not taking pleasure in the innocent casualties of the MF/RS war.)

I know, right? Love that movie and how it turns out. Though our "Colonel Brandon", although he is into poetry, is much more quirky and fun than Marianne's! To be honest, I did go read RS today and he spends 2 pages about being wrong and maybe half a page on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 am

^^Totally agree on the Sense & Sensibility ending! Chris' quirks to me are what make him endearing. He's so hot but doesn't really know it. He's got a boyish charm (Des noticed it in Germany). He's so cute and sweet, strong yet sensitive. Really a total package. Des is lucky!
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:33 am

Aww just read over at TWOP that a poster saw Des and Chris outside of GMA with a lot of intense fans around, and Chris was very protective over Des and she was glowing. So sweet!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am

Alanna wrote:Aww just read over at TWOP that a poster saw Des and Chris outside of GMA with a lot of intense fans around, and Chris was very protective over Des and she was glowing. So sweet!

It's good to see you so happy about another couple Alanna! I have missed ya! 👋 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 am

Luvvy wrote:^^Totally agree on the Sense & Sensibility ending! Chris' quirks to me are what make him endearing. He's so hot but doesn't really know it. He's got a boyish charm (Des noticed it in Germany). He's so cute and sweet, strong yet sensitive. Really a total package. Des is lucky!

i love love your description about our precious boy, luvvy...! :yes: yes . I am also glad Des finally realized that she is one super lucky lady....:Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 am

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:So I just watched the proposal again and I did some serious sobbing. I don't think I've EVER cried this much during a Bachelor/Bachelorette proposal.

LOL...no worries..you are not alone !! giggling 
btw i feel bad that you couldnt get to submit your application for Chris the Bachelor 2014. If i remember it correctly you mentioned smth abt it on Chris thread no.1. Hugesmile . Perhaps a latino JP is hot enough for you?...:giggle:

Yeah... everybody will have to accept Juan Pablooooo.

At least he reminds me of Ryan Park a.k.a. Mister Sunshine...

Hands down... he, JP and Willie Holman were the most entertaining guys of Ashley's season. The Biggest Mistake was Fleiss using "Grumpy" Ben Flajnik instead as the next lead. THAT season was a silly waste, although Nicki was the hottest of his contestants and at least Courtney was amusing to watch.

LOL....you cracked me up, JBF.!!
btw, i miss having a secret alliance with you already...but Juan Pablo is not interesting enough for me to do undercover investigation for next season...LOL....giggling . My DH is way hotter than him!!:giggle:  LOL. maybe i should just focus on DH after the whole season of serious abandonement ! :laughingoutlou . There always be a season of next Bachelorette, which i usually get invested more than Bachelor.
I agree with some posters here, Chris is the most genuine and sincere ( yet quirky funny dorky, yet romantic poetic, yet sweet attentive, yet super hot and hunky, yet cute, boyish and charming :gotcha: ) that ever step into this silly show. I suspect they only have a chance to have the same league contestant no less than once in a decade. He reminds me a bit of Ryan Sutter. I have no doubt Chres will follow their successful marriage. Its quite sad to imagine that only when i am reaching my golden age that i could get to see another contestant in the same league as Ryan and Chris. (if they are lucky..LOL) :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:02 am

grace8136 wrote:I felt this moment around 3:00 was an aha moment or should have been. He was about to cry. I wish we got to see more of that date. I feel cheated not getting to see the kayak and sting ray part. Also, I wish instead of Chris giving her something (publicly) I wish she would have done something meaningful for him. It would have been great if she made a list of her favorite moments, maybe moments we haven't seen and had production help her put together a montage of them where she expressed giving him all the love back that he deserved. I think she has tried to express that in interviews, but they keep asking about Brooks so I again feel bad for him. They just need to get to Seattle and out of the public scrutiny. I'll miss Chris on my screen but I really hope they stay away from bachelor nation stuff.

you and i, grace!!...it is my fav moment too!!. as Des said to his mom ; he is so kindhearted and empathetic. He can feel Des's sorrow and feel bad that he couldnt do nothing about it. (reminds me of another solid rock (of Ash), JP).

I suspect they left many reciprocal actions from Des on editing floor for whatever reasons. As i prev. mentioned, i dont think Chris is delusional when he said he was sure Des has the same feeling for him. He MUST gotten the reciprocation from Des somehow. but we couldnt get to see it..bummer!!..no . One thing i noticed, Des brought what look like a package of notes with her to his home on HTD. i suspect it has smth to do with her gift for him or his family. again, we dont know what it is exactly as the footage never shown to us.

Regardless, Chris is the one who got the most thoughtful presents from her - the poem and sketchbook. It speaks volume on her feeling, IMO. and i keep saying, please keep in mind that Chris hold the record of a contestant who get the most solo time in the show's history before HTD. SQL on ep.3., and solo date on ep.5 and ep.7. It speaks volume on how he is well liked by Des (and yes, the producers as well) yes

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am

I could probably watch their proposal over and over again!

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 am

california90 wrote:I could probably watch their proposal over and over again!

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

LOL,..i would be so embarrassed to admit how many times i have watched it...giggling 

this is my fav segment

2 ; 14 : i love love his quirky smile while shooking his head....too cute!!..:bigsmile: 

oh really?..its nice to know that Zack K is Chris's best bud. Zack also a stand up guy, IMO. hopefully he can find a nice sincere girl himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

quite proper dose of Chres yes 
- they were hiding in cars!!..LOL giggling 
- i love how Chris handle another :headbanging Q of Brooks. swoon!!
- ffffiuuhh..i am so relieved they decided to focus on their career instead of going to another teeeveee opportunity :Clap:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19