SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

teheheeee Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:13 am

tweet updates :
- Chris is following Elan and Amy Bean now.
- He is now having 48.300 followers
yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:I could probably watch their proposal over and over again!

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

LOL,..i would be so embarrassed to admit how many times i have watched it...giggling 

this is my fav segment

2 ; 14 : i love love his quirky smile while shooking his head....too cute!!..:bigsmile: 

oh really?..its nice to know that Zack K is Chris's best bud. Zack also a stand up guy, IMO. hopefully he can find a nice sincere girl himself.

you and I are always notices the same things. I watched it on hulu and they have a 10 second rewind. I watched that quirkly little smile about 10 times!giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

LOL,..i would be so embarrassed to admit how many times i have watched it...giggling 

this is my fav segment

2 : 14 : i love love his quirky smile while shooking his head....too cute!!..:bigsmile: 

oh really?..its nice to know that Zack K is Chris's best bud. Zack also a stand up guy, IMO. hopefully he can find a nice sincere girl himself.

you and I are always notices the same things. I watched it on hulu and they have a 10 second rewind. I watched that quirkly little smile about 10 times!giggling

LOL....giggling  high five 

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

quite proper dose of Chres yes 
- they were hiding in cars!!..LOL giggling 
- i love how Chris handle another :headbanging Q of Brooks. swoon!!
- ffffiuuhh..i am so relieved they decided to focus on their career instead of going to another teeeveee opportunity :Clap:

Thanks for posting this clip, Murasaki. They are TOO CUTE together:cutesmile!: 

I really think that a lot of their relationship building was left on the cutting room floor. Especially her feelings for him.

I also have to say that I like Des a lot more in all of these media visits than I did on the show. She always seemed a bit stilted to me on the show. Liked her but she was my favorite B'ette. But now seeing her with Chris, I like her more as she is clearly mature, smart and loving.

Glad they got their fairy tale and hope it works out for them.

Question for everyone: how the heck did she shop for an apartment in Seattle without the paps finding her? Think they did all their hunting online?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:43 am

luvstx wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

quite proper dose of Chres yes 
- they were hiding in cars!!..LOL giggling 
- i love how Chris handle another :headbanging Q of Brooks. swoon!!
- ffffiuuhh..i am so relieved they decided to focus on their career instead of going to another teeeveee opportunity :Clap:

Thanks for posting this clip, Murasaki.  They are TOO CUTE together:cutesmile!: 

I really think that a lot of their relationship building was left on the cutting room floor.  Especially her feelings for him.

I also have to say that I like Des a lot more in all of these media visits than I did on the show.  She always seemed a bit stilted to me on the show.  Liked her but she was my favorite B'ette.  But now seeing her with Chris, I like her more as she is clearly mature, smart and loving.

Glad they got their fairy tale and hope it works out for them.

Question for everyone:  how the heck did she shop for an apartment in Seattle without the paps finding her?  Think they did all their hunting online?

you're welcome, Luvstx...i completely agree with your post. I also like Des more post-show. Her fun, witty personality shining through. (As opposed to on-the show where she was so stiff IMO ).Perhaps due to #ChrisEffects ? :cutesmile!: .
I cant help but think its too funny while so many posters think Chris need time to healing from the heartbreak (cue : his media silence), he was in fact out and about with Des with his new facial-hair/beard as disguise. :P . As for hunting for an apartment in Seattle i think they might used real estate agent to do so and perhaps restrained to paid a visit yet. Or else, the paps in Seattle is just not as crazy as the LA ones? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 am

Seriously, that proposal is the best I've seen. From beginning to end. I've watched it about 12 times lol.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:12 am

I think back to when he said that Des was nice on the show. It makes me giggling because I am sure he was caught off guard and not sure what to say. I am sure he WANTED to say a whole lot of great things but couldn't at the time. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

this is my fav segment

2 ; 14 : i love love his quirky smile while shooking his head....too cute!!..:bigsmile: 

Regarding his quirky smile/shaking head....loved it! I think he was having one of those moments where you ask yourself is this real yet realizing it is. He was taking some time to absorb his happiness & that Des was really his...yes: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:25 am

2boys3girls wrote:I think back to when he said that Des was nice on the show. It makes me giggling because I am sure he was caught off guard and not sure what to say. I am sure he WANTED to say a whole lot of great things but couldn't at the time. :Smiley:
i am sure he wanted to say a whole lot, and what about him filming something in Seattle? What was that about?
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

this is my fav segment

Regarding his quirky smile/shaking head....loved it! I think he was having one of those moments where you ask yourself is this real yet realizing it is. He was taking some time to absorb his happiness & that Des was really his...yes: 
I agree! It reminded me of their first dance to Matt White. I think that was Germany. He made a similar gesture. Just like he couldn't believe it was real.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:

I loved the entire thing but one of my favorite parts is when he wiped her tears and I think he said hmm? I also love that head shake like is this really happening? Love these two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19