SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good pics here!!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Ariela Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Did anyone notice the turtle they showed right before the FRC? That was part of the storyline.. the tortoise wins the race. I had to smile that they put that in there. These editors sure must have fun.

She looked really pretty in the People's shoot. The whole season, I was wanting to push her hair over to a side part to see how that would look. TPTB need to hire that hair and make-up artist.

on the Brooks thread a poster said Des is fantasizing about Brooks while having sex with Chris. Major sour grapes. Did they see him shirtless right before the FRC? :shocked!: :Drool: Hugesmile :fanningfan
Fantasy? Major nightmare or night terror!!!! I don't know which is worse seeing him in his moth eaten clothes or without. no 
On that note, do you guys remember the PUSSY (cat) in the scene when Brooks and Des were walking to have the Cloud date dinner in the evening? This was just before sat down and discussed whether they were jogging, running...
I was like....what is the cat doing in this scene? You couldn't miss it. Now it makes sense. giggling 
I think MF was being snarky, I really do.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't imagine the level of delusion and masochism she'd have to be to think of Brooks while with Chris in any way. Wow!
You got that right! Chris has to be one of the top 5 hottest bachelors ever, and he's got a million dollar personality to go along with it! Des did good!! bestbud! 
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by sushifan Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:08 pm

jlccaz wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks so much for doing this. Someone should tweet Chris and Des and let them know about it.
Thanks as well.  Was Chris shown as 15 or 16 out of limos?  Another clue.  If so.  Seems like he was and they even had Harrison say it out loud?

Also watching Brooks I think he saw a chris as The Rival so we should as well. Brooks is a witness to real events, we are watching an Edit. He seems pained in reaction shotsvwhen attentioj is on Chris, and Chris has this relaxed air of confidence without being obnoxious like Ben. Another edit clue.  Chris showed no angst at any time in what we were shown. Turns out it wasn't misdirection after all.
Brooks looked ill at ease in a lot of shots, actually. Part of it was seeing Chris as real competition and part of it was probably that this process was just not for him. Some people have what it takes to do the whole dating on steroids while having multiple cameras up your nose thing (like Chris or JP). They aren't prone to over-thinking and can survive being untethered to their usual support systems at home. Others (like Brooks or Tessa from Andy's season, our fave) struggle more. I actually put Courtney in the second group as well - she had a hard time with the manipulation and instead of turning inward (like Brooks), turned outward and focused her negative energy on the other women.
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Today chris and des are driving with her things to Seattle! We should tweet them and wish them safe travels and good luck on their new life together starting today High clap 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks ilove for the episodes I will now get to watch them because I did not tape due to the spoiler grrrrrrrrrrr.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:36 pm

In one of the interviews, Chris was talking about how he felt good going into the proposal because Des gave him a kiss when he walked up. I watched it again to see if maybe they edited out a kiss... but I don't think so. Unless it happened after the initial embrace, in which case it could have been easily edited out.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:In one of the interviews, Chris was talking about how he felt good going into the proposal because Des gave him a kiss when he walked up. I watched it again to see if maybe they edited out a kiss... but I don't think so. Unless it happened after the initial embrace, in which case it could have been easily edited out.

I noticed that and believe they cut it because at that point they wanted us to think she still may turn him down.
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:51 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:In one of the interviews, Chris was talking about how he felt good going into the proposal because Des gave him a kiss when he walked up. I watched it again to see if maybe they edited out a kiss... but I don't think so. Unless it happened after the initial embrace, in which case it could have been easily edited out.

I noticed that and believe they cut it because at that point they wanted us to think she still may turn him down.
Unless I missed it....one of the previews showed him wiping his eyes in the limo also that I don't recall seeing.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:55 pm

brittany44000 wrote:

It almost sounds like at 2:55 mark a sound that might be a quick kiss.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:07 pm

etsluu wrote:
I think Chris is a sexy man. Embarressed!  quite a long time I was thinking Brooks for Des...but during their second one on one date I noticed something wasn't right with Brooks. he didn't act the same way towards Des than before. because the spoilers and what I thought was between them I wanted it to be Brooks for Des. but something was off with Brooks during their second one on one date.

after frc and atfr and watching them together in interviews I think more and more that they (Chris and Des) are a very suitable couple. what makes Chris even more sexy is that he is someone who you can trust. He is manly man. I never saw Brooks so sexy I saw him as an interesting personality. and I thought he was good looking.

It feels like my head has also "cleared"...I really like Des and Chris together. I think they can make it like Ash and JP.  
I thought Chris was so sexy since the day we saw initial photos of him. I agree, he is so manly but can be so fun and goofy too! I was one that never saw anything between Brooks and Des other than physical attraction. Brooks seems like a nice enough guy but he is not attractive to me. I had a difficult time following along when he conversed with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 pm

reason wrote:Thanks ilove for the episodes I will now get to watch them because I did not tape due to the spoiler grrrrrrrrrrr.
I ditto that! Now I don't have to search & search for my Chris/Des fix....High clap 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19