SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ceebeedeedum Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:33 am

grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:Such a great looking couple! I wish them luck. Meanwhile I hope to see a glimpse of them here in Seattle one day!
Indeed! If you see them, please snap a picture and share with us in the fan threads! It's always great when fans on this forum get to meet couple in real life and report back here all the juicy details.
I'll have my phone out all the time for quick sneak pics! Wish me luck because for many YEARS, I lived less than a mile from Catherine's family home and we share the same ethnicity, but I never saw her or any of her family.
Does anyone remember the name of the place he works? Let's see if it's near you.

PS.. I've missed your funny posts this season.
Hi Grace! Long time no chat!!!! I only watched a few episodes of Des' season, so I didnt have enough info to post on these threads until much later. But I was a fan of Chris from the start because he was so low key and goofy AND from Seattle!! Homestreet bank only has a few branches, there's one a couple of miles north of me. The housing market is finally coming back, so Chris will be working on a lot of home loans!

So Grace, you and i will be exchanging lots of posts again once JuanPa's season starts! I'm pretty sure his season will be WAY more interesting than Sean Lowe's.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:41 am

The more I see of them together, the more I really do believe they are meant to be. I am so happy to know Des is moving for Chris. I am just so excited to see what comes next for them! Keep up bringing the pics over you guys....each one gets better than the last seriously!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:28 am

sanlee088 wrote:The more I see of them together, the more I really do believe they are meant to be. I am so happy to know Des is moving for Chris. I am just so excited to see what comes next for them! Keep up bringing the pics over you guys....each one gets better than the last seriously!
I'm also liking them as a couple more and more. Enjoying the pics. Hoping to see more pics of their road trip.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:01 am

iluvromance814 wrote:Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Finally found some time to watch this and can't thank Iluvromance enough for making it easy to watch the love story unfold. Wow! How could we have ever doubted this relationship? When you watch these scenes after the fact you catch all kinds of nuances...especially Des' interest in him. They built a strong foundation and his love never waivered. And she finally figured out that that's what she'd been looking for.

Plus can I just say that he is absolutely adorable?!? Funny, smart, self-deprecating, selfless, kind. The the "boyish charm" is so attractive. She is one lucky girl.

I also noticed that they often whispered to each other. Like they were trying to have a secret relationship from TPTB and the audience. If you have time, go watch the dinner portion of their Munich date. He says something to her after she gives him the rose. Can't quite figure it out because it's all in whispers.

Love this couple. Really think they will make it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 am

luvstx wrote:

Finally found some time to watch this and can't thank Iluvromance enough for making it easy to watch the love story unfold.  Wow!  How could we have ever doubted this relationship?  When you watch these scenes after the fact you catch all kinds of nuances...especially Des' interest in him.  They built a strong foundation and his love never waivered.  And she finally figured out that that's what she'd been looking for.

Plus can I just say that he is absolutely adorable?!?  Funny, smart, self-deprecating, selfless, kind.  The the "boyish charm" is so attractive.  She is one lucky girl.

I also noticed that they often whispered to each other.  Like they were trying to have a secret relationship from TPTB and the audience.  If you have time, go watch the dinner portion of their Munich date.  He says something to her after she gives him the rose.  Can't quite figure it out because it's all in whispers.

Love this couple.  Really think they will make it.
Yeah... I wanted to chip in and say that the Iluvromance playlist was a great idea. My only addition would be the dodgeball scenes with Chris vs. Zack added in as well, since there were a lot of interesting Desiree voice-over match-ups with Chris. For example, when she discussed throwing balls at boys in her childhood, only Chris is shown... already she was seeing the "kids" in them. Also when deciding to take both teams to the after-game meeting, Chris was again highlighted.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Pia1 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:The more I see of them together, the more I really do believe they are meant to be. I am so happy to know Des is moving for Chris. I am just so excited to see what comes next for them! Keep up bringing the pics over you guys....each one gets better than the last seriously!
I'm also liking them as a couple more and more.  Enjoying the pics. Hoping to see more pics of their road trip.
Agreed. I was a "final 4" fan - liked them all. I truly believed Brooks was F1 based on what was seen on TV, not the spoilers - Spoilers could have said Zak and I would have believed Brooks was F1. I'm still not convinced that Chris was her true F1, but I think since the show has ended, and they have spent time away from the cameras, Des has fallen completely in love with Chris. He is better suited for her, and they are a great match. They seem really happy. I live in Northern California and admit that yesterday while on the freeway, I was on the lookout for any U-Hauls. I was on the freeway that they would have likely taken up north. Sorry to say, no sightings.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 pm

I'm really liking them together also. Love your avatar, San.  I finally succumbed and made one myself.  They're such a cute couple.  :sweetlove:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:14 pm

I was just going through some of the SCs that I made and this one stuck out to me because of what Des was saying during the scene....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Des: I will just trust my heart ....and my heart will find what it needs.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:24 pm

This one is funny....Chris totally stole the ball away from Des giggling giggling giggling  

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:I was just going through some of the SCs that I made and this one stuck out to me because of what Des was saying during the scene....

Des: I will just trust my heart ....and my heart will find what it needs.
I'm sure in that moment she was really thinking... "I'm will just trust my body.. And my body will find what it needs"!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:36 pm

luvstx wrote:

Finally found some time to watch this and can't thank Iluvromance enough for making it easy to watch the love story unfold.  Wow!  How could we have ever doubted this relationship?  When you watch these scenes after the fact you catch all kinds of nuances...especially Des' interest in him.  They built a strong foundation and his love never waivered.  And she finally figured out that that's what she'd been looking for.

Plus can I just say that he is absolutely adorable?!?  Funny, smart, self-deprecating, selfless, kind.  The the "boyish charm" is so attractive.  She is one lucky girl.

I also noticed that they often whispered to each other.  Like they were trying to have a secret relationship from TPTB and the audience.  If you have time, go watch the dinner portion of their Munich date.  He says something to her after she gives him the rose.  Can't quite figure it out because it's all in whispers.

Love this couple.  Really think they will make it.
I agree...there were a lot of whispers that the closed caption did not pickup on. Even playing some of them over & over....still can't figure out what is said.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:43 pm

New video :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19