SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:Since we're talking about cute moments, I LOVED when he wiped her tears away from her face and (her tears) away from his face. giggling And then I think she says thank you, and maybe he says 'hmm mm?' I don't know, but I loved it. Hugesmile Starts at 2:04

That is one of my favorites too! :Flirty: 

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Mimi27 wrote:The Spoiler Spell has probably been broken. People will be reticent to believe them again and sleuthing will once again be taken seriously. Yay!!

This could be MF's way of hitting RS in the pocket book. With his sponsors or who ever helps with his income. He was wrong last season, now this season. It makes it a good starting point for the show from here on out. I know for a fact that several alumi hated the spoilers also. So even if RS says who the final one is. It will be hard to believe him. And this makes MF season easy. At one point he could be right again but no one is going to take his word for it.

For me having the spoiler out there so early. I didn't believe it. Therefore I never got on the Brooks band wagon. However I did have to go rewatch Chris and Des's dates. And then I was able to enjoy their love story that much more.

Chris is the older mature one that Des needs in her life to have stability. So I see it working out.

She made a comment that surprised me though in a written interview. Said if she could she would marry Chris tomorrow. Why are they having to wait till summer. I know they are under contract for a period of time after the show I believe. But I wouldn't think the show would care about a early wedding. That would be something MF has always dreamed of.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Is it true that if they get married within the next 2 years that it has to be televised or is that just a rumor?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 pm

I think it's more that the franchise controls publicity/revenues from the wedding. So it can't be sold to another network or media group- not film, not magazines, etc. So the couple can't strike an independent deal (i.e., Sean and Catherine wouldn't be able to have a wedding spread in let's say Town & Country and get paid for that). It also means that they wouldn't be able to get promotional items from vendors in exchange for recognition. The Bachelor franchise, on the other hand, is free to get all the product promotion they want as they televise a wedding.

The contract that people have seen limits the income from a televised wedding that the couple can receive- at least directly. To the extent that they stay in the public eye and are able to maintain separate promotional deals (like Sean with Boots for instance), they can continue to benefit financially. I imagine that Ashley and JP were able to get that Velspar gig partly because they had the on air wedding.

I don't pretend to know what kind of contract Sean has about the wedding or whether he was able to negotiate more vis a vis a wedding than any of the prior leads ( leaving Trista out of it- no one will ever get what she got since a wedding was part of her initial contract).

Sean has been a very good team player for the franchise, so it would be interesting to see if they feathered his nest a little extra.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 pm

I just rewatched the finale and have a confession..My cold and snarky heart melted watching the finale and I may or may not have shed a few tears watching Des confess that she was blind to not realize that Chris was there beside her all along. Embarressed! I never thought I would cry during this stupid show, yet again I'm pleaseltly surprised with the final outcome despite the horrible overly edited journey. Curse you MF!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreamer07 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 pm

california90 wrote:I could probably watch their proposal over and over again!

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

And now he's the only person Chris is following on Instagram giggling I love that they're pals because they were my favorites (too bad Zack didn't get any screentime)
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:56 pm

CarrieA wrote:I just rewatched the finale and have a confession..My cold and snarky heart melted watching the finale and I may or may not have shed a few tears watching Des confess that she was blind to not realize that Chris was there beside her all along. Embarressed! I never thought I would cry during this stupid show, yet again I'm pleaseltly surprised with the final outcome despite the horrible overly edited journey. Curse you MF!

Oh Carrie I had never cried during the finale before but I cried BUCKETS this time around. Planning to watch again tonight with a glass of wine and kleenex. Curses to you MF!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Now I wish I would have shared what I was thinking the day before the finale. I was afraid that I was wrong. I was on twitter comparing Chris and Des' silence. I had made a note on how many days and weekends they were both silent. I had thought that they were silent at the same time on at least 2 separate weekends not to mention other days since Chris began tweeting. I wanted to point this out but I felt silly and was afraid to be wrong. giggling 

Me too! All clues pointing to Chris as F1 would have been welcomed in Chris' thread!! That would have been really interesting ... esp for those of us who ended up believing the spoilers and had to do a very happy walk of shame back to Chrisville begging for forgiveness for doubting that Des would come to her senses.

MVMom, I was just remembering what you posted that the only way it would be okay for Chris to be F1 was if Des proposed to him instead. Well, after re-watching that proposal dozens of times, it dawned on me that we kind of got our wish. When Des stopped Chris from going down on one knee the first time coz she wanted to come clean about what happened, that was essentially a proposal. She told Chris she loved him and wanted spend the rest of her life with him before he could even pop the question!

So true! My other wish was that she'd let Drew go right away and focus all her attention on Chris. When that happened, you can bet that I really got excited. I was so prepared to be heartbroken for Chris yet it ended up the best finale EVER!! I should have kept the faith in Des just as Chris did.   

Yes I remember you posting those wishes and wow you totally called it. 15 minutes more remaining I thought for sure she was going to reject our precious Chris but when he showed up and she gave him that smile, I was like game over, it's a wrap, HRH Prince Siegfried got his girl!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 am

Just wanted to say that I love Des and Chris as a couple and hopeful for their relationship to work out.

Chris was my favorite pre-air time, but due to the spoiler I was not as invested since I did not want to watch him get hurt. I stopped watching after his 1st one on one date and occasionally tuned an episode here and there. So when I watched the finale in it's entirety, I was pleasantly surprise. :Smiley: 

Good thing for "on demand" option on my cable, youtube and all the good people here in Chresville that I am able to watch and re-live their entire journey. I'm looking forward for any updates and fan videos of this wonderful couple. Thank you to all!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:14 am

What's going on on the 'ette 9 forums? There are no discussion threads, only a few fan forums?? scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:15 am

[quote="grace8136"]What's going on on the 'ette 9 forums? There are no discussion threads, only a few fan forums?? scratch [/quote

Love me is updating the site moving things around

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 am

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:What's going on on the 'ette 9 forums? There are no discussion threads, only a few fan forums?? scratch [/quote

Love me is updating the site moving things around

Oh ok.. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19