SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 am

iluvromance814 wrote:Desiree and Chris - Fall Into Me

High clap High clap High clap 

Loving this video...thanks so much iluvromance for making it!

It reminded me that I always thought that their body language/hugging in the helicopter was a big clue. They were snuggling and so comfortable with each other. I am so hopeful they will make it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by JBF Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:You know I was thinking..
I believe the filming in Seatle with Elan( producer) was a cover to move DES's things to Seattle...and have Chris out in about handing out roses..

I think it was more to make sure no one would think Chris was f1.  The idea that Brooks would return or that Des wouldn't find love was being solidified.  What better way than to make it seem that Chris might be the next bachelor!

LOL...true...but i never once buy it....for me it only solidify that he IS the F1. Hugesmile . why would they gave us the dead gave away that he is the next bachelor?....Rolling Eyes . The funniest thing about it was many2 girls were about to submit their application for Chris the Bachelor 2014..rotfl 😆 

I actually was wondering if they were having a secret marriage myself... *chuckle chuckle*
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:I feel like i never gave chris a chance because i was all wrapped up in brooks . Mainly because he was the spoiled f 1. I only watched his parts with des and missed out on watching the connection with chris.
I did the same thing.  Those darn spoilers! I also went back and watched their dates.  They are now my favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette couple :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 pm

jen689 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:I feel like i never gave chris a chance because i was all wrapped up in brooks . Mainly because he was the spoiled f 1. I only watched his parts with des and missed out on watching the connection with chris.
I did the same thing.  Those darn spoilers! I also went back and watched their dates.  They are now my favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette couple :yes:
You win some, you lose some. I knew Bremily was the final couple despite the Chantal spoiler, but this one really took the cake! Based on conflict res, I thought that things could go either way for Des once Brooks left simply b/c the guys had to make a decision whether to stay or leave. But the emotion from that breakup totally sold me that she was walking away alone! I'm so glad that she realized what was there all along: "Come to Jesus" moment x a gazillion! Kudos to the Chrisvillers--you did so good Smiley

I love these two. They have the look that Jash had where they keep checking in visually with each other when they are giving interviews as if to say, "right?" I hope so much that they make it work. Precious!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 pm

I've watched this show for longer than I care to admit and liked it better when we used sleuthing instead of the Reality Steves of the world to predict the outcome.  I think it's pure greatness that MF pulled of the surprise ending - surprising to some anyway.Hugesmile 

It must have been tough for Chris and Des to constantly hear about Brooks being the F1 for the past several months.  Maybe it has made their commitment to each other stronger and they'll succeed in the real world. Her immediate move to Seattle to start her life with Chris is being slammed by some.  If she waited to move, some would say it's because they aren't committed to making the relationship work.  Poor girl can't win, can she?  

At the end of the day, I watch the show for a bit of mindless entertainment.  It's also fun to try to figure out which contestant "wins".  Reading the theories on here is probably the best part of the Bach experience for me.  Now, back to the real world.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:56 pm

[quote="FLChica"]I've watched this show for longer than I care to admit and liked it better when we used sleuthing instead of the Reality Steves of the world to predict the outcome.  I think it's pure greatness that MF pulled of the surprise ending - surprising to some anyway.Hugesmile 

It must have been tough for Chris and Des to constantly hear about Brooks being the F1 for the past several months.  Maybe it has made their commitment to each other stronger and they'll succeed in the real world. Her immediate move to Seattle to start her life with Chris is being slammed by some.  If she waited to move, some would say it's because they aren't committed to making the relationship work.  Poor girl can't win, can she?  

At the end of the day, I watch the show for a bit of mindless entertainment.  It's also fun to try to figure out which contestant "wins".  Reading the theories on here is probably the best part of the Bach experience for me.  Now, back to the real world:

clapping!  Great post!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:58 pm

I'm so glad that so many Brooks fans are now seeing the connection between Des and Chris that many of us saw from the beginning. I appreciate you posting here and being happy for Des and Chris.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:52 pm

This was made by a "twitter friend" of mine. Thought you Chrisvillians might enjoy! Hugesmile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:59 pm

luvstx wrote:

It reminded me that I always thought that their body language/hugging in the helicopter was a big clue.  They were snuggling and so comfortable with each other.  I am so hopeful they will make it.
It gives me chills every time I see him pop up so fast after she said yes -- couldn't get in her arms fast enough
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 pm

eliza3 wrote:
luvstx wrote:

It reminded me that I always thought that their body language/hugging in the helicopter was a big clue.  They were snuggling and so comfortable with each other.  I am so hopeful they will make it.
It gives me chills every time I see him pop up so fast after she said yes -- couldn't get in her arms fast enough  
Thanks so much for all the videos! I just love them and I do hope someone can get them to Des or Chris.Maybe tell them to seach YTube.

I remember sometime before the show, Des said as a Christian,she was going to ask for guidance from God during this journey.I think at the end,she had the clarity that she needed.I do think she is sad it did not come sooner,but these things happen in God's time not ours.I am sure she has learn so much from this journey and it will help her in life.She had the most wonderful top 3 guys I can ever remember.I do think Chris and Des are in love.The met during the show,but their relationship starts now.I really do think they have a chance.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 pm

andrea_kristy wrote:hello everyone newbie here :Smiley: 

to those of you who stayed away from the spoilers (or knew about it but chose not to believe it), what were the "clues" that made you think Chris maybe F1?

me was the huge amount of confessionals that he was getting since ep 2. Like he would elaborate what happened between them every episode :cutesmile!:

also during the MTA, when the bloopers were being shown (Chris screaming at JP in the football stadium), Des just lit up with a genuine smile

The spoilers were strong no doubt since it was improbable that so many sources could be misled my MF & Co. However one turning point for me was that one of the producers, Elan Gale sent out the following tweet on July 8th which I thought was direct ding at RS and the multiple spoiler sources and that's when I started believing more in the love story that was actually played out on screen between Des and Chris

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 8 Jul
My sources tell me that you're making up your sources

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:36 pm

duplicate

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19