SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Thank you Mura for the blogs! I was looking for it the other day... The last one is my fav of course "man of my dreams"!

Did any notice chris cute mannerisms during the atfr when they were watching the proposal back! Also, I loved that drew acknowledged that her greeting with chris was always warmer than his! And brooks saying it was apparent to him she may end up with chris!!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks Mura, lovely compilation. It just proves that Fleiss gave us the love story we all wanted but some of us allowed the spoilers to cast doubt on what we saw. So proud of u ladies that stayed your ground & didn't let the spoilers get in the way of this amazing love story.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:49 pm

I think I am remembering this correctly.. Didn't Chris go to visit his family the weekend before Part 1 aired? I wonder if Des was there as he said she was hiding in cars. I think he went there to prepare his family for what there were about to see. I hope they have been able to put it behind them like Chris has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:55 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks Mura, lovely compilation. It just proves that Fleiss gave us the love story we all wanted but some of us allowed the spoilers to cast doubt on what we saw. So proud of u ladies that stayed your ground & didn't let the spoilers get in the way of this amazing love story.
yes, we got our love story. I'm so glad I stuck it out even thinking chris was going to be heartbroken. I just wanted to see it. There was so much between them all season and I was hooked in episode 3 like chris. This is my favorite season in a while.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:08 pm

1, 2, 3 ....testing my new avi

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:1, 2, 3 ....testing my new avi
Yes its workin !!!!yes 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Love that avi baseballmom

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:I think I am remembering this correctly.. Didn't Chris go to visit his family the weekend before Part 1 aired? I wonder if Des was there as he said she was hiding in cars. I think he went there to prepare his family for what there were about to see. I hope they have been able to put it behind them like Chris has.
Right on Grace, I had the exact same thot that Chris went home to prepare his family. In one of the interviews, they both mentioned that they re-assured their families that all is well. Also Chris's dad practice website has a link to the ABC footage of him giving Des the adjustment. It's been there since the HTD episode so I believe all is well :Smiley: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 pm

oh grace that brings back memories "pop tent" giggling l can remember yrs ago my son was about 11 and he was watching 1 of the American Pie movies w/my sister and 1 of the guys had a boner (pardon my terminology but didnt know how else to say it) when he had seen 1 of the girls and ask me ? does that mean.  Well should should have seen my face go 50 shades of red and try to explain that one.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:1, 2, 3 ....testing my new avi
Yes its workin !!!!yes 
You got dibs on sexy Chris so I went for sweet Chris.....I also have Dorky Chris hidden away somewhere but I think I'll save that for later giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Baseball Mom,

I love your avi! That is one of my favorite moments of the proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Luvvy wrote:Love that avi baseballmom
Thanks, Luvvy...we all loved this sweet Chris mannerism so I thought I'd use it....
You should get one too. San made some really nice ones and they are all in the avi thread. Or if you want a specific one, let me know. I might be able to help yes

2boys.....I know, it's one of my favorites too!

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19