SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:1, 2, 3 ....testing my new avi
Yes its workin !!!!yes 
You got dibs on sexy Chris so I went for sweet Chris.....I also have Dorky Chris hidden away somewhere but I think I'll save that for later giggling
I like them all but for some reason I think I like the sexy Chris. Still really like the safe house picture though.

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Yes its workin !!!!yes 
You got dibs on sexy Chris so I went for sweet Chris.....I also have Dorky Chris hidden away somewhere but I think I'll save that for later giggling
I've got a couple stored for the next sexy chris pic competition giggling  and one nice profile one for any occasion! Dorky chris could classify as sexy chris too though!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Yes its workin !!!!yes 
I've got a couple stored for the next sexy chris pic competition giggling  and one nice profile one for any occasion! Dorky chris could classify as sexy chris too though!
wow, you've just got everything covered, haven't you giggling  the dorky one I have cannot be classified as sexy at all. It is 100% dork and he looks really funny. I think I may need to stock up on some more SCs in case this sexy Chris pic competition ever happens :bigsmile:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:01 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Yes its workin !!!!yes 
I like them all but for some reason I think I like the sexy Chris.  Still really like the safe house picture though.
 SLA, I agree. That safe house pic will always be my all-time favorite. There was just something extra special in the smile he had in that picture.
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Yes its workin !!!!yes 
wow, you've just got everything covered, haven't you giggling  the dorky one I have cannot be classified as sexy at all. It is 100% dork and he looks really funny. I think I may need to stock up on some more SCs in case this sexy Chris pic competition ever happens :bigsmile:
I know, I should be embarrassed and ashamed of myself.
The safe house pic is da best!!!! For real!!

If we get the same group back together as last night I am sure that competition will go down, so u need to be prepared giggling 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Britt, not trying to start a sexy Chris pic competition here but look at the pic below...he totally has his arms around Des' boobs giggling    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:46 pm

As all....I love that avi. Is that the one when he takes just a moment to let it all sink in & shakes his head & smiles?
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Britt, not trying to start a sexy Chris pic competition here but look at the pic below...he totally has his arms around Des' boobs giggling    

:fanningfan :Clap: :Clap: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Britt, not trying to start a sexy Chris pic competition here but look at the pic below...he totally has his arms around Des' boobs giggling    

Sure your not Hugesmile  I kept telling everyone she looked topless on that date! It totally looks like his left hand is cupping her boob giggling 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:01 pm

what is the safe house pic?? ;)
Can I handle it? He is so sweet!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 pm

brittany44000 wrote:

Sure your not Hugesmile   I kept telling everyone she looked topless on that date! It totally looks like his left hand is cupping her boob giggling 
...and look at her smile, she sure is luving it. giggling 

Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Love that avi baseballmom
Thanks, Luvvy...we all loved this sweet Chris mannerism so I thought I'd use it....
You should get one too. San made some really nice ones and they are all in the avi thread. Or if you want a specific one, let me know. I might be able to help yes

2boys.....I know, it's one of my favorites too!
I would love one. My favorite is the one where he's love drunk on the boat. I don't remember which date it was but Chris was staring at her.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19