SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by beader Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 pm

TEAM TINFOIL! I'm renewing my membership... Good to see fellow members popping up.

beader

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IzaLurkin Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Chacharo wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote: But as you said, what if people are chortling with glee over these two not making it? So what? Why is that a problem for some here? You can still have your fairytale. No one is taking it away.

Can I be Team Chortle?  All I kept thinking in that break up scene was that I could grate cheese on Des' stomach.  Girl shouldn't get to have abs like that and a hotty at the end of the road, right?  Kidding.  I like all the final three and the dramaz has got me hooked again.  Hoping the best for everyone, and glad to see this place still around.  Haven't been here since the Great Tinfoil Wars of 2012.  Nice "seeing" everyone again!

kdubs!  :WAVEY: 

Team Chortle - Great Tinfoil Wars of 2012 - this is me ->  :giggle: 

So, who do you think the F1 is?  :P

TTF all the way baby!!!!   We had sooooo much fun.  Hope you're doing well.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 pm

IzaLurkin!  bestbud! 

Reunion in the F(oil)1 thread!  partytime

Let's see ... about that F1 ... crazy season huh.

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:20 pm

beader wrote:
TEAM TINFOIL!  I'm renewing my membership...   Good to see fellow members popping up.
:tinfoil goteam 
Hey, y'all! :cutesmile!:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by dmquinn Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 am

Brooks not only comes back - but I am absolutely convinced they are married. And we will see this in the 3 hour episode Monday.

dmquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:13 am

dmquinn wrote:Brooks not only comes back - but I am absolutely convinced they are married. And we will see this in the 3 hour episode Monday.

oh lord, I'm a Brooks and Des fan... but I hope not. I do believe that Brooks has gone thru this as close to real life as he possibly could, but they need to get to know each other... and I'm coming from getting married 6 months after meeting my husband which for most folks was pretty quick.

eta:  I forgot to welcome you dmquinn  High clap
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 am

dmquinn wrote:Brooks not only comes back - but I am absolutely convinced they are married. And we will see this in the 3 hour episode Monday.

Don't we get this post every season? I know I haven't watched in some time, but still! :P 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:27 am

so who is final 1 at this point ?

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 am

cantstopl 

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 am

Jaybird wrote:
beader wrote:
TEAM TINFOIL!  I'm renewing my membership...   Good to see fellow members popping up.
:tinfoil goteam 
Hey, y'all! :cutesmile!:
TTF where have you been ya'll, i miss you, it was fun High clap 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:39 am

riddlexo3 wrote:so who is final 1 at this point ?

Spoilers are all saying Brooks but from what I gather from Nate's remarks and Chris Harrison's interviews it sounds like it could be one of the other guys. In one of Nate's tweets someone asked what he thought of the guy Desiree chooses....he said he thought he was a nice guy...basically unless he's lying he is giving away that she chooses someone in the end? Desire won't say if she does or not. Wonder if Nate is gonna get himself in trouble for that...anyway I think she does end up picking someone....who, is the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 am

remockered wrote:First time poster.  What I keep in mind is that Des knows exactly what the handlers do- she has already been on this program.  First and foremost, she gets a hefty salary for this gig.  Second, I personally  (if in love with someone else) would not be exchanging kisses ,with tongue swapping, with the other guys or climbing on top of them, or wrapping my legs around them- ymmv.  We have seen other leads be a bit more circumspect with their non- F1. Last, but not least, no tears from me for Des having her heart broken after two dates and a home visit.  Give me a breakup after a year of dating and I may feel badly. The only relationships that last are when you can match two people who really, really have been looking to marry.  Jason needed a baby- mama and Trista and Ashley were at that point in their life when given 25 viable options, they could narrow it to one.  If it had not been Ryan and J.P., itis very likely they would have settled on someone else. Emotions are running so high.  If you view them all as actors and one well- paid actress (car, wardrobe, jewelry, trips, and cash), the outcome is easier to swallow.  I have always been amazed at how the cast members resume their new, improved lives and those on the boards continue to feud.

One of the most realistic post I have read lately. Bravo ! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife