SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 22 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

sydney1 wrote:On Alis' season it went like this

FD: Roberto went by heli to the heart shape island and had a picnic
LCD: Roberto and Ali went jet skiing

FD: Chris went to a private island looking for pearls by boat
LCD: Chris let got morning of LCD Date

Ashleys' Season
FD: JP went by seaplane to private island and had a picnic
LCD: jp and Ashley go Kayaking

FD: Ben to private island by boat
LCD: What is Ben LCD?

Summary: Roberto and JP both go to a private island by air (Roberto F1)
Chris and Ben both go to a private island by Water (Chris F2)

But, personally I don't think it matters, there are too many other things pointing to JP as F1

I totally agree with you! although it is fun trying to figure out who it is. :awesome:
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Bronwyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

Ashleys' Season

But, personally I don't think it matters, there are too many other things pointing to JP as F1

I agree, not only on the show, but more than that post show point to JP as F1.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

thanks for the sc comparison's of Ben and JP to MudMan .... without a doubt the arm muscle and back muscle patterns are JP's. Guys develop certain muscles depending on workout routine, and you can see that JP and Mudman's back arm muscle and the muscle just below the shoulder blade area are identicle. No doubt in my mind about that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Guess will have to wait and see but the curves of mud back match JPs and look nothing like Bens. IMO

And I completely disagree..............

Got one question for you though...........if you were to rationally look at this, how many activities does each guy get during the LCD?? IMO, It would be one.

So rationally looking at it that way, what activity do we have left over for Ben, considering the kayaking is already taken up by JP, according to RS?

They might actually kayak on their FD, wouldn't surprise me. I don't take RS as gospel truth. That back belongs to JP.

Sorry, don't see that happening..........in all the past bachette seasons going back to DeAnna, it has been one or the other for the FD/LCD.........not both. And since JP had the island thing which is land, then the only option for him is something with water......thus the kayaking thing matches.

Um, they have wet hair on their date so they are def getting into the water. What they will be doing in the water is anyone's guess but they will def be getting wet on their date :Nod:

I really don't think you are understanding my point.........In the FD for JP, he and ash take off to a private island.......that is a land date. During their LCD's, they go off kayaking, that is a water activity date.

During Ben's FD, they are on a boat, therefore a water date..........during their LCD, they will be doing the Mudbath...........and thus considered a land date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 am

Pattycake92 wrote:RS doesn't say that kayaking is LCD. It could def be FD.
He does state that they are on the kayak for their LAST DATE, that is what the LCD's are. Not to mention, the land date has already been done by them going to an island, therefore kayaking being the water activity is the only thing that makes rational sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am

northernviewer wrote:thanks for the sc comparison's of Ben and JP to MudMan .... without a doubt the arm muscle and back muscle patterns are JP's. Guys develop certain muscles depending on workout routine, and you can see that JP and Mudman's back arm muscle and the muscle just below the shoulder blade area are identicle. No doubt in my mind about that.

Yes, he works that back out very hard. It doesnt look like Ben works out which is fine. I think he's naturally thin where as JP has to work harder. Someone posted a fishing trip pic of JP from a few years back and he was much bigger than he is now.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:09 am

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:RS doesn't say that kayaking is LCD. It could def be FD.
He does state that they are on the kayak for their LAST DATE, that is what the LCD's are. Not to mention, the land date has already been done by them going to an island, therefore kayaking being the water activity is the only thing that makes rational sense.

Here it is, it doesn't say the last date
-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:09 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:If you take the mud bath pic from Dreamer and compare the shorts with that of Ben on the boat I don't think they are the same. You see an orange and blue down the side where as on the boat the colors are bright green and purple. I don't think that is Ben either. I think it must be JP, but I am not positive.

FWIW I don't think it matters either, but like others have said we need to know before they show.

EDIT: I see now that one is thought to be FD and the other LCD so disregard the first point.

BUT, you also got to look at the history of the show...........there is one land date and one water date per guy, per FD/LCD, therefore.............last season with Ali, the F1 guy, Roberto had the land date first, then the water date second..........Chris had the water date first, then supposedly would of had a land date next. This has been alternating back through time till DeAnna's season. Therefore this time: JP has the land date first, so should have the water date being the kayaking date.

Do we know what JP does on his land date? Could it possibly be the mud bath? no idea
nope, it is going to a seperate island...........nothing about a mud date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:thanks for the sc comparison's of Ben and JP to MudMan .... without a doubt the arm muscle and back muscle patterns are JP's. Guys develop certain muscles depending on workout routine, and you can see that JP and Mudman's back arm muscle and the muscle just below the shoulder blade area are identicle. No doubt in my mind about that.

Yes, he works that back out very hard. It doesnt look like Ben works out which is fine. I think he's naturally thin where as JP has to work harder. Someone posted a fishing trip pic of JP from a few years back and he was much bigger than he is now.

I missed that picture. Any idea where we can find it? TIA
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 am

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Guess will have to wait and see but the curves of mud back match JPs and look nothing like Bens. IMO

And I completely disagree..............

Got one question for you though...........if you were to rationally look at this, how many activities does each guy get during the LCD?? IMO, It would be one.

So rationally looking at it that way, what activity do we have left over for Ben, considering the kayaking is already taken up by JP, according to RS?

They might actually kayak on their FD, wouldn't surprise me. I don't take RS as gospel truth. That back belongs to JP.
And if I am understanding you JPs' FD and LCD match Roberto, who was the F1 and Bens' match ChrisL F2 Right :yes:

Sorry, don't see that happening..........in all the past bachette seasons going back to DeAnna, it has been one or the other for the FD/LCD.........not both. And since JP had the island thing which is land, then the only option for him is something with water......thus the kayaking thing matches.

Um, they have wet hair on their date so they are def getting into the water. What they will be doing in the water is anyone's guess but they will def be getting wet on their date :Nod:

I really don't think you are understanding my point.........In the FD for JP, he and ash take off to a private island.......that is a land date. During their LCD's, they go off kayaking, that is a water activity date.

During Ben's FD, they are on a boat, therefore a water date..........during their LCD, they will be doing the Mudbath...........and thus considered a land date.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am

Ashleys' Season

BUT, if you look back at the history of how this show has been since De Anna's season.........my first post is more relevant.

This series builds on what the previous season's edit stated........so in order to know why Ali's season went as it did, you have to look at Jillians, and in order to know why Jillian's went as it did, you have to look at DeAnna's........therefore going back to deanna's, you can see that there is one land and one water date per guy for both the FD's and LCD's.

JP had his land date.... own private island during the FD, therefore will have a water date for his LCD........ kayaking
Ben had a water date...... catamaran during the FD, therefore will have the land date for his LCD........ mudbath

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am

have they mentioned the name of the island that JP and Ash go to yet? I thought I might have read it somewhere but not sure.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt