SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Bronwyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:16 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:
missmilano wrote:
klarson79 wrote:The details that RS spilled for Ben described Ashley & Ben during MTP (gray t-shirt for Ben, purple & white shirt and jean shorts for Ashley). Considering he had similar descriptions for JP & Ashley and he says that it was one of their last dates...then maybe that description was also for MTP and they kayak with her family?

That is entirely possible. Didn't Ali have some activity with Chris and Roberto with the MTP?

The only thing I remember is Ali and Roberto doing a little salsa dancing with her family, and then Chris and Ali jumping into the water with her family. Other than the meals they shared, I don't think there were any activities on the MTP dates, other than the salsa dancing and jumping in the water. I sure can't remember anything else.

In Brad's season weren't the MTP and LCD's on separate days?

Yes, they always do the MTP on one day, and the LCD on another day. I think each of the F2 has their own MTP day, and of course their own LCD.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Coastal wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Even though it's interesting trying to solve who this is...I'm still of the thinking it doesn't matter one way or another who is in that picture.

Other than the fact that the sensual LCD or the one with less activity is usually reserved for the F1.......considering they are kayaking with JP, then lazing around in a mudbath for Ben........might lead to a different ending??

Then we also have to account for the typical Ep3 date going to the typical F1...and many, many, many other clues that may or may not fit some edit and end up canceling out some other F1 clue. The edit doesn't tell me who F1 is.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by missmilano Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:17 pm

cupcakes wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

Of the LCD description or the FD?

LCD.

Finally,the source revealed where Ashley had her final dates. One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop. In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

Maybe this is not talking about the LCD's, but the FD's because it doesn't say One and then the other, it says one and then another. This could mean that the source was talking about more than 2 dates.

The main reason I want to know who is in the picture, is that we are trying to match everything up - spoilers from sources, sleuthing, edit, past history of what kind of dates the F1/F2 get, etc. If there is any chance that this is a FD activity and is actually Constantine, then the cap and people's interpretations of what it might mean to the edit becomes a little less important IMHO.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 38 Avatar2Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 38 276-4Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 38 Test2
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Did RS specify what date the kayak date was...he didn't say the LCD, did he?
I'm no even sure if it matters who the mud guy is.
Sometimes I think he is too big to be JP, and then too small to be Ben!!! Rolling Eyes

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Did RS specify what date the kayak date was...he didn't say the LCD, did he?
I'm no even sure if it matters who the mud guy is.
Sometimes I think he is too big to be JP, and then too small to be Ben!!! Rolling Eyes

No kidding! :giggle:
I can see it being Ben due to us not knowing what his LCD is, but then the pic doesn't look like him.
The opposite is true: the pic looks kind of like JP, but he's kayaking.

I think all I'm doing is confusing myself! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 pm

klarson79 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Even though it's interesting trying to solve who this is...I'm still of the thinking it doesn't matter one way or another who is in that picture.

Other than the fact that the sensual LCD or the one with less activity is usually reserved for the F1.......considering they are kayaking with JP, then lazing around in a mudbath for Ben........might lead to a different ending??

Then we also have to account for the typical Ep3 date going to the typical F1...and many, many, many other clues that may or may not fit some edit and end up canceling out some other F1 clue. The edit doesn't tell me who F1 is.

I think the bottom line of this is that there are too many activities listed for JP compared to Ben to then add onto JP's list the mudbath.........it makes the most sense that it is Ben's LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm

It really does not matter to me whether JP had a mud bath or kayak date with Ashley. Whatever date they had , I am sure they had great fun and indulged in lots of kissing .I am so looking forward to their Fantasy date and curious about their conversations during dinner and when JP will finally tell Ashley about his feelings for her.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm

bing2262 wrote:It really does not matter to me whether JP had a mud bath or kayak date with Ashley. Whatever date they had , I am sure they had great fun and indulged in lots of kissing .I am so looking forward to their Fantasy date and curious about their conversations during dinner and when JP will finally tell Ashley about his feelings for her.

yes

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

bing2262 wrote:It really does not matter to me whether JP had a mud bath or kayak date with Ashley. Whatever date they had , I am sure they had great fun and indulged in lots of kissing .I am so looking forward to their Fantasy date and curious about their conversations during dinner and when JP will finally tell Ashley about his feelings for her.
:yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:23 pm

missmilano wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

Of the LCD description or the FD?

LCD.

Finally,the source revealed where Ashley had her final dates. One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop. In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

Maybe this is not talking about the LCD's, but the FD's because it doesn't say One and then the other, it says one and then another. This could mean that the source was talking about more than 2 dates.

The main reason I want to know who is in the picture, is that we are trying to match everything up - spoilers from sources, sleuthing, edit, past history of what kind of dates the F1/F2 get, etc. If there is any chance that this is a FD activity and is actually Constantine, then the cap and people's interpretations of what it might mean to the edit becomes a little less important IMHO.

I think what we are trying to do is determine who gets this date, it could be a FD. Looking at the SC of Constantine and Ashley jumping off the waterfalls, Dino is very well built. Do we have any "back shots" of him?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 38 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Mud baths are near Nadi which the koro sun resort is near as well. Would JP & Ashley hit a private island for a picnic, fly to nadi, do the mud bath and then head to the Koro sun resort. Seems like too much for one day though.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 pm

DMBFan wrote:Mud baths are near Nadi which the koro sun resort is near as well. Would JP & Ashley hit a private island for a picnic, fly to nadi, do the mud bath and then head to the Koro sun resort. Seems like too much for one day though.

It does sound like too much, but it could be Dino, they fly around for a while in helicopter taking in the sights, stop off at the mud baths, get back on board and fly to the waterfalls. Anything is possible as we do not have complete descriptions of all of the final sets of dates.

I thought the Koro Sun Resort was near Namale?
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt