SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 39 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 pm

DMBFan wrote:Mud baths are near Nadi which the koro sun resort is near as well. Would JP & Ashley hit a private island for a picnic, fly to nadi, do the mud bath and then head to the Koro sun resort. Seems like too much for one day though.

It does sound like too much. I know it's been mentioned all season that JP has had short dates, why would they give him so much extra time with her? They're not that generous.

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 pm

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but it is kinda clear for me...The mud bath guy's swimming trunks look to be Ben's? I see the black waist area, and just to the lower left, you clearly can spot a little bit of the lime green line of his trunks Smiley Also, the physique is almost 100% Ben's (ie: shape of his arms, and long/lean torso...Plus, you girls know how it is...a girl can bring 20,000 change of clothing and/or bikinis, to a date, while the guy likes to rough it up, and will "kick back" on the same pair of trunks (wet, dry or full of mud? laugh out loud) all thru the date! Specially since the dates are all day, etc...There is plenty of time for them to go for a swim, get the mud out...and dry while sipping on drinks by the beach? Well...not a sleuther much...but my observation Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Constantine's arms are too muscular to be mud guy. I still think it matches perfectly with Ben. In the video with Ashley from Lopez Live you can tell he's smaller than he looks in the jumping pic. The other pics we've seen of JP at the boxing date shows that he's not all that thin around the waist. I think it's a better match to Ben but I guess it's another thing we'll have to wait for. At least we should get more previews on Mon. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Is it the FD or the LCD that the guys give the Bachelorette a gift? I wonder what the guys will give Ashley?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

bambam64 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Mud baths are near Nadi which the koro sun resort is near as well. Would JP & Ashley hit a private island for a picnic, fly to nadi, do the mud bath and then head to the Koro sun resort. Seems like too much for one day though.

It does sound like too much. I know it's been mentioned all season that JP has had short dates, why would they give him so much extra time with her? They're not that generous.

You're right, wrong island. I was looking at a naidi near koro sun. Dino on the helicopter seems like the best bet if its FD as its not far from the island the waterfalls in on.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 pm

It can't be Dino. Its Ben or JP. I will wager $ its JP.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It can't be Dino. Its Ben or JP. I will wager $ its JP.

LOL - I will wager a large sum it's JP. No doubt there is some bet in Vegas.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
cupcakes wrote:We should just wait for the official press release from ABC. Smiley

How soon after Monday's show will they put out the press release?

Tues..around 3pm est.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Has the location of the mud bath been found yet? Because we might be able to match up the location to one of the dates that we know from the episode descriptions.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

The more I look at this pic the more I realize my eyes are playing tricks on me. One minute it looks like JP. The next it's Ben. Last time I looked I swore it was my a$$hole of an ex-boyfriend. If anyone can find definitive proof of who that is, more power to you.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

albean99 wrote:Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 50233570

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 39 TheBachloretteAshleyHebertonLopezTonight7212011HD-YouTube3

Here's 2 more pics to compare. I really think the arms and back are a match with Ben. It's so hard to tell for sure but I do think if it's Ben it's on their LCD because it couldn't be FD and doubt this is a MTP activity. affraid

We don't have an activity with Ben on the LCD so it does fit.

Just catching up so I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but this really looks like Ben when compared to the shot of him on the couch with Ash. Maybe I might be seeing things but it looks like the same tan/burn line on his arm. Also, and this is kind of hard to explain, but there is a little roundness on the front belly area of the mud bath guy and when Ben is sitting, you can kind of see where that is, right where the hip is? Like I said, it is hard to explain and I am not saying he is fat but there is just this area that sticks out from above his hip a little. At least that is what I see and I could be all washed up.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 pm

mj210 wrote:hi everyone! this is my first post, but i have been lurking and loving it!

something i noticed, not sure if it is applicable but nonetheless i found it odd.

i don't know how to do screencaps or anything like that, so i will try to explain best i can.

my hypothesis is that constantine is the mudbather. there are 2 pictures in the FD/LCD/FRC-photos/screencaps/no discussion thread on page 5, post 4 that i am using as evidence.

first pic in thread: constantine and ashley are walking somewhere. we see him in dark swim trunks and her in a purple bikini top covered with a white shirt thing. mudbather has on dark shorts and ashley is in her purple suit.

4th pic in thread: constantine and ashley are cliff jumping. she has on the purple bikini top and he has on his trademark orange shorts.

why would he be in two different pairs of shorts?

food for thought. Smiley

FWIW mj210, I agree with you that Constantine is the mudbather! I went back and looked at the screencaps and the video previews of what he was wearing before he left on the helicopter date, and those definitely look like his blue shorts and Ashley's purple bikini top. Who knows why he changed into his trademark orange shorts? Maybe the blue ones were too dirty from all the mud? And also,

:smileywelcome:

ETA: Look at this video at about 0:56 to see Ashley's purple top and a tiny bit more of the shorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kWjTQrvu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited by BachetteFan on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt