SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 47 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:55 pm

My heart. :Frown:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Reality Mary Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:This makes me so sad :Frown: She is ready to break down any second.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 ABCNetworksChannel-YouTube29

This makes me sad too. I wondered if these earrings mean something to JP and Ashley as they are Ginko leaves and have special meaning in Asia especially Japan and China.

The ginkgo biloba, or Maidenhair tree, has been known to live for 2,000 years. In the East, it is considered a symbol of longevity, hope, resilience and peace. The tree's delicate fan-shaped leaves have been prized for their beauty, copied by artists and heralded in literature. The ginkgo is the national tree of its native China and has also come to be used as a symbol of Japan.

Read more: The Symbolic Meaning of the Ginkgo Tree | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6521458_symbolic-meaning-ginkgo-tree.html#ixzz1TQmcKUoU
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:47 pm

She wore the earrings on JK on premier night too yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Vomo Press Release. They only mention JP's date.

A very special Final Date enjoyed by Ashley and one of her final two Bachelors will be a kayak trip to Vomo Lailai, a deserted island off the western tip of Vomo, where the couple will enjoy a romantic champagne picnic.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vomo-island-resort-fiji-featured-destination-in-final-episode-of-the-season-on-abcs-the-bachelorette-126345573.html

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:55 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:This makes me so sad :Frown: She is ready to break down any second.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 ABCNetworksChannel-YouTube29

It says so much that she breaks down when her sister doesn't approve of JP. It really is so sad to watch. 🇳🇴
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

mtle227 wrote:post

rc49ers wrote:
Deez wrote:Does JP hair look much shorter in the MTP screencap or is it just me?

collbean07 wrote:post

If you click on this link and post something you will be able to see the posts you are looking for. Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 1978086825

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t310-finale-and-after-the-final-rose-spoilers-bachelorette-7-discussion

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 625701676 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 1371113456new members! Glad to have you here. Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 1277906761
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:43 pm

cupcakes wrote:Vomo Press Release. They only mention JP's date.

A very special Final Date enjoyed by Ashley and one of her final two Bachelors will be a kayak trip to Vomo Lailai, a deserted island off the western tip of Vomo, where the couple will enjoy a romantic champagne picnic.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vomo-island-resort-fiji-featured-destination-in-final-episode-of-the-season-on-abcs-the-bachelorette-126345573.html
Sounds like SO much fun!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Diana wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Vomo Press Release. They only mention JP's date.

Sounds like SO much fun!

Ash really wanted to be alone with JP, that's for sure!

I have a feeling the mud date with Ben won't be as romantic as we think. I always had the impression from that sc we had that Ashley seemed to be awfully clinical in her application of the mud to (who we now know to be) Ben's back, like she was doing a job (same way she applied the sunscreen to him on the boat). I think she may have felt that with both being covered in mud, there wouldn't be much opportunity for hugging and kissing. Although I'm curious how she is going to navigate the rinsing off part. She may need to cover JP's eyes for that. :missspeak:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:43 pm

now we know that scene was abuot JP you can tell her heart was breaking that sister did not like JP at first. I"m going to feel badly during finale but afterwards AFTER will perk me right back up! Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeysmrs Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:23 pm

This may have been answered before, but I think that the tree that appears on the left is not a potted tree, but the tree that appears in the hotel's photo of the infinity pool scene. If you look closely to the area in blue, it looks like the steps leading to the hut in the background, just from a slightly different angle from the photo below. Also, notice the tree behind Ashley, it appears to be the same as the one on the photo below, right by the lounge chair.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 2zh1gcn

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 Cfd66b3a244ef0d129a1ed7919132ef2

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 226410778
The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
mickeysmrs
mickeysmrs

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:40 pm

mickeysmrs wrote:This may have been answered before, but I think that the tree that appears on the left is not a potted tree, but the tree that appears in the hotel's photo of the infinity pool scene. If you look closely to the area in blue, it looks like the steps leading to the hut in the background, just from a slightly different angle from the photo below. Also, notice the tree behind Ashley, it appears to be the same as the one on the photo below, right by the lounge chair.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 2zh1gcn

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 47 Cfd66b3a244ef0d129a1ed7919132ef2

the top image is from the RC in Taiwan, it happened already. (after she let Lucas go.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Living wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
beader wrote:IDK if it's LCD or who it is for certain. But I do have trouble seeing smearing mud on a guy as sensual or as quality time. Guess we are all turned on by different things. The mud thing I'd call gross.

I wonder if it smells badly?

Yeah, the website says it smells like sulphur.

Some like it dirty. Some are prudes....to each his own taste....

You can like it dirty without liking it smelling dirty.

That is literally one of the weirdest sentences I've ever typed! giggling

OMG I'm always late to the party but couldn't help it...you are HILARIOUS! rofl
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt