SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by in2deep Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 am

Samantharose wrote:Maybe Dino got the mud bath date and that's why he left? He's thinking Ben got to ride a :scootin: and JP got a tram and I got stinky mud?!! giggling

Don't forget...a dog also lifted his leg on C & A's wish balloon. I wonder if any animals were harmed in the taping of that epi. Poor Constantine...

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:09 am

in2deep wrote:
Samantharose wrote:Maybe Dino got the mud bath date and that's why he left? He's thinking Ben got to ride a :scootin: and JP got a tram and I got stinky mud?!! giggling

Don't forget...a dog also lifted his leg on C & A's wish balloon. I wonder if any animals were harmed in the taping of that epi. Poor Constantine...

This was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in all the bachelor'ette seasons!!!! rofl

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 am

stinky mud and fool of germs yuck affraid

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:40 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
beader wrote:IDK if it's LCD or who it is for certain. But I do have trouble seeing smearing mud on a guy as sensual or as quality time. Guess we are all turned on by different things. The mud thing I'd call gross.

I wonder if it smells badly?

Yeah, the website says it smells like sulphur.

Some like it dirty. Some are prudes....to each his own taste....

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 am

Living wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
beader wrote:IDK if it's LCD or who it is for certain. But I do have trouble seeing smearing mud on a guy as sensual or as quality time. Guess we are all turned on by different things. The mud thing I'd call gross.

You can like it dirty without liking it smelling dirty.

That is literally one of the weirdest sentences I've ever typed! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Living wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That is literally one of the weirdest sentences I've ever typed!
giggling

rofl rofl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Living wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That is literally one of the weirdest sentences I've ever typed! giggling

Liking it smelling dirty---that could be kinky! 8)
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Living wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That is literally one of the weirdest sentences I've ever typed! Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 2174738820

Liking it smelling dirty---that could be kinky! 8)

To each his own Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 502611898

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

I remember reading that Ashley has a "fear" of flying, and I definitely saw her fear when she was in the seaplane with JP. But it's amazing to me how "calm" Ashley looks with Ben, in their LCD helicopter ride.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

2observe wrote:I remember reading that Ashley has a "fear" of flying, and I definitely saw her fear when she was in the seaplane with JP. But it's amazing to me how "calm" Ashley looks with Ben, in their LCD helicopter ride.

Yep she was also pretty calm with Dino on his FD in the helicopter. Different type of flying, helicopter's take off pretty much vertically.

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 pm

2observe wrote:I remember reading that Ashley has a "fear" of flying, and I definitely saw her fear when she was in the seaplane with JP. But it's amazing to me how "calm" Ashley looks with Ben, in their LCD helicopter ride.

Ali loved to play that game with Roberto too. The more scared they are, the more their Knight in Shining Armor gets to play the strong protector. I used to be annoyed by it but Ali and Ashley have changed my mind (read: broken me down, LOL).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

This makes me so sad :Frown: She is ready to break down any second.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 46 ABCNetworksChannel-YouTube29
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt