SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 24 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 am

Not trying to be mean or anything but if we were to use patterns as a guide for F1 Ben would had his first 1on1 earlier then episode 5. JMHO
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Ayana Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 am

gabriele wrote:ash in purple bikini top with ben
Photobucket" alt="" />

This is why I think it's Ben at the mudbath.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 am

San wrote:Here's the only shot we have of Ben without a shirt so far~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 Bgf
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 Picture22-2

I think these are the best pics we have to compare.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 am

sunshineandshit wrote:
Photobucket" alt="" />

So u think she wears the same bikini with Ben on her FD and her LCD?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 am

Alanna wrote:
klarson79 wrote:I am SOOO lost and SOOO confused, but it doesn't matter since it's definitely not some editing pattern or type of date that is convincing me that JP is F1.

Right, besides Coastal has 10 (or was it 12?) sources that are standing firm on Ben F1 so I don't understand what this debate is going to prove anyway. :greenman:

I never said anythign about 12 sources............what I said is that I had 2 initial sources coming out with the Ben F1 scenario, but something about what they said, didn't add up, then later got the rest adding up to a total of 10.

The way this gets repeated back to me is almost as if some are laughing at me......think what you may. Through working in the hospitality industry as I have for over 20 years and even closer to 25 years now. I do know people and have friends within the production community that all talk during their lunches together and such...........just because my sources aren't on the production team of Fleiss means nothing when it comes to the business.........anything and everything can be repeated, depending on the channels that there are.

I believe past history and editing does play a role........to just only go back to the previous show and because it showed JP having similiar dates that Roberto had...........means nothing. you got to follow it back further to find out the pattern. JP's edit is mimiking a F2 edit...........Ben's is mimicking a F1 edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:52 am

sunshineandshit wrote:
Photobucket" alt="" />

The mudbath date is a very sensual date and very reminiscent of a F1 edit. JP didn't get the mudbath as that would be too many activities for him.........the only other guy is Ben.........therefore Ben gets the mudbath date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 am

But, the horizontal white line on his shorts in the above pic don't match the shorts in the mudbath pictures. I have no idea who is in mudbath, just wanted to make sure you had this info. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:58 am

Coastal wrote:
Alanna wrote:
klarson79 wrote:I am SOOO lost and SOOO confused, but it doesn't matter since it's definitely not some editing pattern or type of date that is convincing me that JP is F1.

Right, besides Coastal has 10 (or was it 12?) sources that are standing firm on Ben F1 so I don't understand what this debate is going to prove anyway. :greenman:

I never said anythign about 12 sources............what I said is that I had 2 initial sources coming out with the Ben F1 scenario, but something about what they said, didn't add up, then later got the rest adding up to a total of 10.

The way this gets repeated back to me is almost as if some are laughing at me......think what you may. Through working in the hospitality industry as I have for over 20 years and even closer to 25 years now. I do know people and have friends within the production community that all talk during their lunches together and such...........just because my sources aren't on the production team of Fleiss means nothing when it comes to the business.........anything and everything can be repeated, depending on the channels that there are.

I believe past history and editing does play a role........to just only go back to the previous show and because it showed JP having similiar dates that Roberto had...........means nothing. you got to follow it back further to find out the pattern. JP's edit is mimiking a F2 edit...........Ben's is mimicking a F1 edit.

Just clarifying how many sources because there are so many posts so I couldn't remember. Cool that they're all standing firm, it sounds like they're confident that Ben is the F1 and engaged to Ashley. This is going to get interesting! Can't wait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 am

Alanna wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Just clarifying how many sources because there are so many posts so I couldn't remember. Cool that they're all standing firm, it sounds like they're confident that Ben is the F1 and engaged to Ashley. This is going to get interesting! Can't wait.

Okay, sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 am

What order are the MTP's and LCD's?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 am

mnmhughes wrote:What order are the MTP's and LCD's?
JP - First. Ben - Second. :yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 am

Diana wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:What order are the MTP's and LCD's?
JP - First. Ben - Second. :yes:

So she spends the day before the FRC with Ben? That could be awkward. Suspect
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt