SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 23 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:16 am

Bronwyn wrote:Didn't Roberto have two water dates though? Yes, he had the heli tour on his FD, but they landed on the heart shaped island where they spent the day in the water, right? So doesn't that break that cycle right there?

BUT it was considered a land date.........he spent time on the island, versus time in the boat/jetski's........a difference. Therefore NO cycle broken!

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 am

Northern, it's namena.

Here's JP a few years back. Little bigger, still adorable. Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 C22810
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 am

I am SOOO lost and SOOO confused, but it doesn't matter since it's definitely not some editing pattern or type of date that is convincing me that JP is F1.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 am

chaslom4 wrote:
sydney1 wrote:On Alis' season it went like this

FD: Roberto went by heli to the heart shape island and had a picnic
LCD: Roberto and Ali went jet skiing

FD: Chris went to a private island looking for pearls by boat
LCD: Chris let got morning of LCD Date

Ashleys' Season
FD: JP went by seaplane to private island and had a picnic
LCD: jp and Ashley go Kayaking

FD: Ben to private island by boat
LCD: What is Ben LCD?

Summary: Roberto and JP both go to a private island by air (Roberto F1)
Chris and Ben both go to a private island by Water (Chris F2)

But, personally I don't think it matters, there are too many other things pointing to JP as F1

I totally agree with you! although it is fun trying to figure out who it is. :awesome:

Thank you! One issue alone is not determinative as to who is F1. If it were, then we would not still be discussing anything.

Now, when it comes to logic and reason, I would not put RS in the same sentence with those two words. He gets his information straight from his anonymous sources every season. He has an excellent track record when it comes to spoiler information about who gets eliminated and on which episode. When it gets down to who is F1 and F2, that's when his track record has not been as good.

Again, using logic and reason, we can still agree to disagree. This SC of the mudbath is not conclusive enough for me to make a definitive statement as to whether it is JP or Ben. In fact, I recall many of us having this same discussion a while back. At the time I decided it was JP, then about a week later I decided it might be Ben or Constantine. Now it's between JP and Ben, so that's progress of a sort! :yes:

Finally, using logic and reason, we can also say that this one SC is not, in and of itself, substantial enough to conclude that Ben is F1. One doesn't discard all other equally relevant and credible information based on one individual piece of information, which has not been proven to be determinative over everything else.

However, it sure is a lot of fun! :gotcha: handwave
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 am

Coastal wrote:
sydney1 wrote:On Alis' season it went like this

FD: Roberto went by heli to the heart shape island and had a picnic
LCD: Roberto and Ali went jet skiing

FD: Chris went to a private island looking for pearls by boat
LCD: Chris let got morning of LCD Date

Ashleys' Season
FD: JP went by seaplane to private island and had a picnic
LCD: jp and Ashley go Kayaking

FD: Ben to private island by boat
LCD: What is Ben LCD?

Summary: Roberto and JP both go to a private island by air (Roberto F1)
Chris and Ben both go to a private island by Water (Chris F2)

But, personally I don't think it matters, there are too many other things pointing to JP as F1

BUT, if you look back at the history of how this show has been since De Anna's season.........my first post is more relevant.

This series builds on what the previous season's edit stated........so in order to know why Ali's season went as it did, you have to look at Jillians, and in order to know why Jillian's went as it did, you have to look at DeAnna's........therefore going back to deanna's, you can see that there is one land and one water date per guy for both the FD's and LCD's.

JP had his land date.... own private island during the FD, therefore will have a water date for his LCD........ kayaking
Ben had a water date...... catamaran during the FD, therefore will have the land date for his LCD........ mudbath

The problem with looking at this pattern is that De's season doesn't follow it. Jason had a water date for his LCD as well (shark-diving). SO he got two water dates within his FD and LCD.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am

Coastal - Just curious why you talk about only going back to De's? Why are the first 3 seasons of Bachelorette irrelevant?

I'm not going to get involved in the great mud debate because I don't think it matters, but I would like to know about this. TIA

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am

ash in purple bikini top with ben
Photobucket" alt="" />

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:24 am

klarson79 wrote:I am SOOO lost and SOOO confused, but it doesn't matter since it's definitely not some editing pattern or type of date that is convincing me that JP is F1.

Right, besides Coastal has 10 (or was it 12?) sources that are standing firm on Ben F1 so I don't understand what this debate is going to prove anyway. :greenman:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:24 am

klarson79 wrote:I am SOOO lost and SOOO confused, but it doesn't matter since it's definitely not some editing pattern or type of date that is convincing me that JP is F1.

Ditto
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Northern, it's namena.

Here's JP a few years back. Little bigger, still adorable. Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 C22810

Thanks Pattycake92!! 👋
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Northern, it's namena.

thank you handwave

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:28 am

Question: Do we have HD caps of mudbath guy and the comparison pics of JP & Ben's backs? If I could see those, I may be able to use my Kinesiology skills for something useful.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt