SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 21 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 am

I am willing to go with this~

The shorts in the mudbath pic IMO do not match to the shorts that Ben is wearing on his FD. I don't think he would even wear the same swimshorts on the FD and the LCD right? So therefore, I think he could be mudbath guy with different swimshorts on his LCD than what he had on his FD.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Guess will have to wait and see but the curves of mud back match JPs and look nothing like Bens. IMO

And I completely disagree..............

Got one question for you though...........if you were to rationally look at this, how many activities does each guy get during the LCD?? IMO, It would be one.

So rationally looking at it that way, what activity do we have left over for Ben, considering the kayaking is already taken up by JP, according to RS?

They might actually kayak on their FD, wouldn't surprise me. I don't take RS as gospel truth. That back belongs to JP.

Sorry, don't see that happening..........in all the past bachette seasons going back to DeAnna, it has been one or the other for the FD/LCD.........not both. And since JP had the island thing which is land, then the only option for him is something with water......thus the kayaking thing matches.

Um, they have wet hair on their date so they are def getting into the water. What they will be doing in the water is anyone's guess but they will def be getting wet on their date :Nod:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Here's a description of the island where ash and JP spend their FD.
During your stay with us, enjoy a range of activities both on land and in the ocean, with scuba diving, snorkeling, nature hikes, bird watching, fishing, kayaking and much more.
But they are going to the island on their FD..........again, a land activity, therefore IMO, it only makes sense that they have a water event, thus the Kayaking makes perfect sense. Both sides have to be looked at with the screencaps we have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 am

RS doesn't say that kayaking is LCD. It could def be FD.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 am

San wrote:I am willing to go with this~

The shorts in the mudbath pic IMO do not match to the shorts that Ben is wearing on his FD. I don't think he would even wear the same swimshorts on the FD and the LCD right? So therefore, I think he could be mudbath guy with different swimshorts on his LCD than what he had on his FD.

I could see that too. I think it's JP in the pics, but since we don't know what Ben is doing on his LCD, we can't rule him out yet. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:55 am

I originally thought JP was in the mud... then thought the arms looked like Ben's... then you all have be back to JP! LOL!

Ben looks more sunburned in the yacht photo. Mud guy doesn't... then again, I'm the one who thought the crab lamp was in Fiji until Ilene pointed out his sunburn to me over lasagna.

Guess these photos could go either way:

Ben: Fleiss had better give me something better next season than this...
Camerman: C'mon kids! We need more HEAT for the camera! Viewers need More Suspense between the final 2. We also ran out of flame torches and burning embers to emphasize The Passion.
Ashley to Cameraman: Should I rub him lower?
Camerman: Why is this show so much more difficult to shoot than The Bold and the Beautiful?

JP: Stop squeezing so hard!
Ashley: Woooohh. Did it hurt? Or did I just make you shy? Maybe I should start on the front end...
JP: We are going to be on ABC, not Cinemax After Dark, Cupcake...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 am

GrahamGal wrote:If you take the mud bath pic from Dreamer and compare the shorts with that of Ben on the boat I don't think they are the same. You see an orange and blue down the side where as on the boat the colors are bright green and purple. I don't think that is Ben either. I think it must be JP, but I am not positive.

FWIW I don't think it matters either, but like others have said we need to know before they show.

EDIT: I see now that one is thought to be FD and the other LCD so disregard the first point.

BUT, you also got to look at the history of the show...........there is one land date and one water date per guy, per FD/LCD, therefore.............last season with Ali, the F1 guy, Roberto had the land date first, then the water date second..........Chris had the water date first, then supposedly would of had a land date next. This has been alternating back through time till DeAnna's season. Therefore this time: JP has the land date first, so should have the water date being the kayaking date.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:59 am

Coastal wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:If you take the mud bath pic from Dreamer and compare the shorts with that of Ben on the boat I don't think they are the same. You see an orange and blue down the side where as on the boat the colors are bright green and purple. I don't think that is Ben either. I think it must be JP, but I am not positive.

FWIW I don't think it matters either, but like others have said we need to know before they show.

EDIT: I see now that one is thought to be FD and the other LCD so disregard the first point.

BUT, you also got to look at the history of the show...........there is one land date and one water date per guy, per FD/LCD, therefore.............last season with Ali, the F1 guy, Roberto had the land date first, then the water date second..........Chris had the water date first, then supposedly would of had a land date next. This has been alternating back through time till DeAnna's season. Therefore this time: JP has the land date first, so should have the water date being the kayaking date.

Do we know what JP does on his land date? Could it possibly be the mud bath? no idea
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:59 am

On Alis' season it went like this

FD: Roberto went by heli to the heart shape island and had a picnic
LCD: Roberto and Ali went jet skiing

FD: Chris went to a private island looking for pearls by boat
LCD: Chris let got morning of LCD Date

Ashleys' Season
FD: JP went by seaplane to private island and had a picnic
LCD: jp and Ashley go Kayaking

FD: Ben to private island by boat
LCD: What is Ben LCD?

Summary: Roberto and JP both go to a private island by air (Roberto F1)
Chris and Ben both go to a private island by Water (Chris F2)

But, personally I don't think it matters, there are too many other things pointing to JP as F1
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 am

Didn't Roberto have two water dates though? Yes, he had the heli tour on his FD, but they landed on the heart shaped island where they spent the day in the water, right? So doesn't that break that cycle right there?

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 am

As CH has said..."there are NO rules" this season. So the old standards just may not apply this season
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 am

Bloomers wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Coastal wrote:
San wrote:Here's the only shot we have of Ben without a shirt so far~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 21 Bgf
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 21 Picture22-2

There we go.........wonder if you inadvertantly found the shorts San.........look like they are very possible. Again, no lovehandles on the side..........the elbow angle to the waist if both guys have their arms by their sides bent at the elbow..........the mud guy has more distance between his hips and the elbow than JP does.......again, matching more up to the mud guy being Ben.

No love handles, but a bit of a gut. :giggle: Honestly, both guys are in great shape, if they are sitting funny, or wearing too tight clothing, they are going to look a little "flawed" in a photo.

The shorts are definitely not a match though. The ones in the mud bath have 3 colors only, black, blue and orange.

Look at the back of the shorts..........black...........back of the mudbath guys shorts..........BLACK.

Look at the past F1/F2 LCD activities and say that the LCD activity doesn't have a pattern.........In the past the LCD activity for the F1 has usually been a sensual date................the LCD for the F2 has been a water activity or something less sensual..........

Bloomers; Doesn't past editing play a role on current/future seasons?? If so, doesn't what I am saying above ring true from past seasons??

Didn't Ali and Roberto go jet skiing?

We do tend to see some of the same things pop up over and over as if in patterns, but then they will sometime up and change it. For instance, for a while the boat date was the F1 and the person flying was the F2, but in Ali's season, the boat was Chris, and the person flying was Roberto.
For a long time the F1 didn't deal with animals, but we saw F1 Roberto dealing with the stingrays, so it is hard to say conclusively which pattern for sure they are using.

Chris got the "private island". JP gets the "private island" this time. Ben goes to "a remote island" which is basically private in the sense that it too is shut off from activity.

Hard to say what they are trying to indicate here to me..

Bloomers, it has also been a land date compared to a water FD as well. The F1 is alternating.........last season, Roberto had the land date/island, where as Chris had the water one, with the boat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt