SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 12 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Ash's hair is different in the two beige tops, but she could have pulled it back once she got there, I guess?
She has a black bracelet on when hugging JP, but I don't see it when she's running.
Where is JP in that first pic? Did Ash just completely run ahead of him?

Maybe she meets with her parents first before JP comes?

I'm trying to remember how Ali did it? Did she see her parents before the MTP's? And did Ali go back and talk to her parents afterwords as well? Are they on two separate days, or do they just dress differently to make it look that way?

I just checked and last season Brad did meet with his parents/family first, then Chantal knocked at the door.

In Ali's season though, Ali did meet Roberto first then went to her parents/family.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:41 pm

San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Ash's hair is different in the two beige tops, but she could have pulled it back once she got there, I guess?
She has a black bracelet on when hugging JP, but I don't see it when she's running.

I'm trying to remember how Ali did it? Did she see her parents before the MTP's? And did Ali go back and talk to her parents afterwords as well? Are they on two separate days, or do they just dress differently to make it look that way?

I just checked and last season Brad did meet with his parents/family first, then Chantal knocked at the door.

In Ali's season though, Ali did meet Roberto first then went to her parents/family.

I think she meets her family first and then JP is going to come. I don't see her running ahead of him to greet her sister like that, it's so rude and Ashley isn't like that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:

I think she meets her family first and then JP is going to come. I don't see her running ahead of him to greet her sister like that, it's so rude and Ashley isn't like that.

That's what I'm thinking as well. :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm

cupcakes wrote:
In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

Since this matches Ben's MTP date, I wonder if the mud bath caps are of him and Ashley?

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

This doesn't match the mud cap or the MTP caps.

So with Ben's MTPdate.......mud baths are reminiscent of Jake and Vienna's LCD......mud baths and close time together.

JP's Kayaking LCD is reminiscent of Kiptyn and Jill's LCD.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Coastal wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

Since this matches Ben's MTP date, I wonder if the mud bath caps are of him and Ashley?

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

This doesn't match the mud cap or the MTP caps.

So with Ben's MTPdate.......mud baths are reminiscent of Jake and Vienna's LCD......mud baths and close time together.

JP's Kayaking LCD is reminiscent of Kiptyn and Jill's LCD.........

Ok so I definitely haven't read every post in every thread but my question is this; According to your post, is it true that Ben's MTP date includes a mud bath?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 pm

The sc of the mud bath looks like JP to me. Too bulky and light skinned to be Ben. I'll see if I can find it.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

thanks Pattycake92 :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

It could be either of them. Btw Kip did obstacle course for LCD

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Cap201124881
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

It really is too hard to tell who it is. We have to be able to place the shorts with someone or has that been done already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Nope
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Maybe Ash and JP kayack to the mud. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004878673
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004878707
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879107
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879140
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879641
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 12 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt