SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 pm

I am not sure if it Sabeto Mud Flats, I was asking if it could be it. I know ali's LCD with Roberto they moved around, I am not sure if they would follow suit with ashley.

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 pm

cupcakes wrote:
mj210 wrote:hi everyone! this is my first post, but i have been lurking and loving it!

something i noticed, not sure if it is applicable but nonetheless i found it odd.

i don't know how to do screencaps or anything like that, so i will try to explain best i can.

my hypothesis is that constantine is the mudbather. there are 2 pictures in the FD/LCD/FRC-photos/screencaps/no discussion thread on page 5, post 4 that i am using as evidence.

first pic in thread: constantine and ashley are walking somewhere. we see him in dark swim trunks and her in a purple bikini top covered with a white shirt thing. mudbather has on dark shorts and ashley is in her purple suit.

4th pic in thread: constantine and ashley are cliff jumping. she has on the purple bikini top and he has on his trademark orange shorts.

why would he be in two different pairs of shorts?

food for thought. Smiley

Welcome!

I will post the pics for you. Smiley

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 2011-07-21_164057

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 2011-07-21_164704

Where are the waterfalls that Constantine and Ashley jump from? If its the Tavoro Waterfalls, they are on Taveuni which is another one of the islands that make up Fiji.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:32 pm

:smileywelcome: mj210
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Good catch but no orange stripe and wrong blue color.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by missmilano Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Is there any information in the Sabeto Mud Flats site/blurb that mentions other activities available there or nearby? Specifically, kayaking? If so, then it is possible that RS is correct and JP's LCD includes kayaking and those that think the mud bather is JP could be correct too, and they do both activities. Remember all the stuff Matt and Shayne did when they were "monkeying" around in the water?

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 Avatar2Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 276-4Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 Test2
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but RS didn't specifically state JP goes kayaking with Ashley on his LCD does he? i thought he just said in one of his last times with her they went kayaking. Could it be possible that kayaks are there during their FD to use? Just trying to piece this all together.

Here's what RS said:

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

-In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

So the brown sarong is Ash/JP MTP, sc of them hugging on beach.........so would reason that the Kayaking is then too if you really listen to what he's saying.

Same with Ben, that is the MTP so that would also be the LCD of him in the mudbath then. Not to mention that for their FD's, there is already enough activities. JP has the private island.........Ben has the catamaran, DIno has the waterfall, therefore the kayaking of JP's would be the LCD and now the mudbath would be Ben's

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 pm

missmilano wrote:Is there any information in the Sabeto Mud Flats site/blurb that mentions other activities available there or nearby? Specifically, kayaking? If so, then it is possible that RS is correct and JP's LCD includes kayaking and those that think the mud bather is JP could be correct too, and they do both activities. Remember all the stuff Matt and Shayne did when they were "monkeying" around in the water?

One website says:

Halfway between Nadi and Lautoka, ambling down the main access road off the Queens Highway, you will head past the famous Land of the Sleeping Giants and its beautiful array of orchids as well as the location of Fiji’s renowned Stony Creek Resort sunset views

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 pm

missmilano wrote:Is there any information in the Sabeto Mud Flats site/blurb that mentions other activities available there or nearby? Specifically, kayaking? If so, then it is possible that RS is correct and JP's LCD includes kayaking and those that think the mud bather is JP could be correct too, and they do both activities. Remember all the stuff Matt and Shayne did when they were "monkeying" around in the water?

When you kayak, you're typically going somewhere, not just kayaking for the fun of it. It seems reasonable to me that they got the kayaks, went to the mudbath, then kayaked back.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 50233570

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 TheBachloretteAshleyHebertonLopezTonight7212011HD-YouTube3

Here's 2 more pics to compare. I really think the arms and back are a match with Ben. It's so hard to tell for sure but I do think if it's Ben it's on their LCD because it couldn't be FD and doubt this is a MTP activity. affraid

We don't have an activity with Ben on the LCD so it does fit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

albean99 wrote:Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 50233570

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 33 TheBachloretteAshleyHebertonLopezTonight7212011HD-YouTube3

Here's 2 more pics to compare. I really think the arms and back are a match with Ben. It's so hard to tell for sure but I do think if it's Ben it's on their LCD because it couldn't be FD and doubt this is a MTP activity. affraid

We don't have an activity with Ben on the LCD so it does fit.

You don't think rubbing mud all over each other would be a MTP activity? I'm sure my Dad would have loved watching me rub stuff all over my man! :Spitoutdrink: :Spitoutdrink:

See, to me, the arm looks like Ben, but the narrow waist looks like JP. scratch

Last edited by mnmhughes on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
JBanana wrote:
bilolo wrote:i think this mud thing is JP based on these screencaps

agree, and until I see any screencaps of kayaking, I'm not going to use the possiblility of him kayaking as a way of discounting this. IMO, we have a screencap of this, and it looks like JP. The kayaking hasn't been proven at all.

I agree with your reasoning here and think it's JP, factoring out the kayaking issue and based on comparison of his torso with the mud bath picture.

But why factor out the kayaking..........that is what RS says JP does, knowing that the FD was time on a private island, now aren't we trying to pile on too many activities for JP and leaving Ben with nothing at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

When you kayak, you're typically going somewhere, not just kayaking for the fun of it. It seems reasonable to me that they got the kayaks, went to the mudbath, then kayaked back.

You can't kayak there. Can only get there by drive via a narrow dirt road.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt