SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:25 pm

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
albean99 wrote:For me the tan line is the clincher that it's Ben along with the freckle, the arm looking the same in the 2 pics I posted, and the back looks the same. We'll probably know for sure if they give us LCD previews on Monday.

Where is the freckle you're talking about? At first I thought it was JP, but now I'm getting more convinced it's Ben.

I posted about this last night. If you watch the toe video you can see that Ben has freckles on his arms and in fact can see one on the back of his arm. On the mud guy there appears to be a freckle above the tan line that could match up.

If Blondiegal dont come forward with report from her very reliable source that Ben wins by monday then it is game over for us ben fans. I am happy to see him happy though because he will be available for the bachelor or might have find himself someone already.

Why by Monday, Reason? I think there's always a chance even if it's slim until either we see it happen at the FRC or something reliable comes out of the ATFR taping.

Thank you, albean. I see it now. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Do we already know the mud bath is no Dino? Just wondering as I found this site and am just wondering if they were jumping off waterfalls and doing the mud bath there too.

http://www.fijiecotours.net/daily-eco-tours/sleepinggiants/orchid

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/elaqid/5/1272894803/tpod.html

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:47 pm

reason wrote:Blondiegal dont need to give us info afterall, I just watch the grapevine tape and it is really all over. Watching it put things in perspective for me. I am happy to see Ben happy though because he is be available for the bachelor or might have find himself someone already.

what makes you say that reason? what in particular about the preview...?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:49 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Do we already know the mud bath is no Dino? Just wondering as I found this site and am just wondering if they were jumping off waterfalls and doing the mud bath there too.

I pointed this out yesterday -- Ashley has a purple/violet bikini on with Dinos -- i think it might be him his build is similar to ben I think too...do we have any pictures of his back to compare?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:02 pm

emusha wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Do we already know the mud bath is no Dino? Just wondering as I found this site and am just wondering if they were jumping off waterfalls and doing the mud bath there too.

I pointed this out yesterday -- Ashley has a purple/violet bikini on with Dinos -- i think it might be him his build is similar to ben I think too...do we have any pictures of his back to compare?

I don't think so but I'm sure there are SCs out there. His pecs are bigger than either of the other guys. I find the matching tan lines/arms/back/freckle to be compelling but there's no harm in looking at Constantine.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Video-TheBacheloretteExtendedPreviewForJuly25201125

Here's one I found. Was he on the boxing date?
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

reason wrote:Blondiegal dont need to give us info afterall, I just watch the grapevine tape and it is really all over. Watching it put things in perspective for me. I am happy to see Ben happy though because he is be available for the bachelor or might have find himself someone already.

What would make you say that Reason? Just curious?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 pm

albean99 wrote:
emusha wrote:

I don't think so but I'm sure there are SCs out there. His pecs are bigger than either of the other guys. I find the matching tan lines/arms/back/freckle to be compelling but there's no harm in looking at Constantine.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Video-TheBacheloretteExtendedPreviewForJuly25201125

Yes he was on the boxing date. He was up against Nick, but most were worried about Ames at that point. Good shot of is back around 45-46 minutes mark of the show. You also get a good shot of his back when they are picking out the gear around the 34 minute mark. He seems to have some love handles too. Sorry, but I can't cap it.

Last edited by GrahamGal on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm

albean99 wrote:
emusha wrote:

Yes, I made some screen captures from it at different angles.

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Constantine1
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Constantine2h
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Constantine3x
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Constantine4
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Constantine5z
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm

emusha wrote:

I think the purple bikini on Dino's date has triangular cups, whereas mud bath bikini seems more rounded ???
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

northernviewer wrote:
albean99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Titou wrote:
northernviewer wrote:these 2 purple bathing suits are different, you can tell by the straps and the bra cup. Ash also had on a red bathing suit for the yacht portion of the date, and Ben has on the same shorts for the boat and then the evening portion but the mud shorts are different.

Haven't read all the posts yet, but it seems like people are saying that the mud sc was taken on that same date. Would Ashley wear 3 bathing suits that day? 2 of which were purple? I personally don't think it is but I may have misunderstood what's being said as I'm tired... and so are my eyes!

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Picture30-2

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 50233570

2 different place... 2 different outfit

the same way when they go on dates... during the day, 1 outfit and at dinner another one

if she had mud all over her.... don't you think she would change for another one

Maybe, maybe not but that could explain 2 different bathing suits not 3. She had on a red bathing suit on the boat, would she change into another one for the mud and then change again? At the very least I think she would have worn the red one for the mud. Also, would Ben wear the same bathing suit for all 3 portions of the date, which is what some are saying he did when trying to compare the guys bathing suit with the black band on it. He clearly wears the same bathing suit on the boat that he does in the evening portion in hte sc that we have of him carrying her in the dark.

If that guy is Ben, it's an LCD activity and not a FD one IMO

Definitely plus they're not showing the mud bath in the FD previews or talking about it in the date descriptions. It's too many activities plus they need one for the LCD.

Yep, and it's not like the mud sc will identify the F1 or anything, it's just one of those sc's that w havent figured out with certainty yet. I know sometimes when I look at it I can see it being Ben and then other times I can see it being JP.... but one thing I do know for sure... it ain't Ryan giggling

Well, the tanlines on Ben's arm I thought sinched him as being the mudbath guy. Now in the history of the show, a date that involved the lead and the final 1 being more sensual or spending more quality time together is usually what the LCD is.......

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

IDK if it's LCD or who it is for certain. But I do have trouble seeing smearing mud on a guy as sensual or as quality time. Guess we are all turned on by different things. The mud thing I'd call gross.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:38 pm

beader wrote:IDK if it's LCD or who it is for certain. But I do have trouble seeing smearing mud on a guy as sensual or as quality time. Guess we are all turned on by different things. The mud thing I'd call gross.

I wonder if it smells badly?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt