SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 34 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Has anyone emailed RS and asked who is on the mud bath date?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
missmilano wrote:Is there any information in the Sabeto Mud Flats site/blurb that mentions other activities available there or nearby? Specifically, kayaking? If so, then it is possible that RS is correct and JP's LCD includes kayaking and those that think the mud bather is JP could be correct too, and they do both activities. Remember all the stuff Matt and Shayne did when they were "monkeying" around in the water?

When you kayak, you're typically going somewhere, not just kayaking for the fun of it. It seems reasonable to me that they got the kayaks, went to the mudbath, then kayaked back.
Think back to Kiptyn's paddleboard/Kayak LCD.........they stayed in the water or on the shore and had a picnic there so why does it necessarily mean that they actually go somewhere.

Keep in mind...........there are too many activities for JP.........where does Ben's activities come into it??

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 pm

cupcakes wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
missmilano wrote:Is there any information in the Sabeto Mud Flats site/blurb that mentions other activities available there or nearby? Specifically, kayaking? If so, then it is possible that RS is correct and JP's LCD includes kayaking and those that think the mud bather is JP could be correct too, and they do both activities. Remember all the stuff Matt and Shayne did when they were "monkeying" around in the water?

When you kayak, you're typically going somewhere, not just kayaking for the fun of it. It seems reasonable to me that they got the kayaks, went to the mudbath, then kayaked back.

You can't kayak there. Can only get there by drive via a narrow dirt road.

Do we know where in Vomo you can kayak to? Is there a stream? Do people typically kayak in the ocean?
If you can't get there by kayak, then it would have to be Ben's LCD. :Nod:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 pm

I was looking at Pirate's Den, which is where Ben and Ashley go on their FD, Pirate's Den is on a private island at Moody's Namena Resort, one of the quotes from the website states:

You are welcome to use the kayaks at any time, the island is about a mile long and it takes between 2-3 hours to circumnavigate by kayak.

Others spend the day kayaking from beach to beach, stopping to snorkel the areas. A picnic lunch can be sent to a designated area for the couple to pick up, or spend a morning or afternoon hiking to the Dragon's Head; one trail follows the ridge where at the highest point of the island - 400 feet- you will find the remains of an ancient ring fortification, relics of the migratory Lapita people who lived in the islands prior to the present-day Fijian peoples.

This is the website

http://www.south-seas-adventures.com/fiji-resorts/Moodys-Namena_Fiji.php

I'm not saying that Ben has the kayaking but it is available for those who visit Pirate's Den on Moody's Namena Resort.

This is the part of the press release I'm referring to:

Ashley kicks off her tropical adventure by spending an afternoon on a luxurious yacht with charismatic Ben F., who has wowed her with his humor and sensitivity. They sail across sparkling ocean waters to a remote island where they enjoy some the world's best snorkeling at the celebrated Pirates' Den. Later things get serious over a candlelit dinner, as Ben F. finally reveals his feelings for her. But will he take the ultimate step and tell her he is falling in love with her?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by missmilano Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

That's what I was trying to figure out. If you could get to the mud baths via kayak. I've been looking online and it doesn't seem like you can. I'm getting more and more confused as each time I look at mud guy, I see something different and can't make up my mind. I'm starting to think it's Brad or Bentley giggling

We need to get Mr. Write working on this one!

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 Avatar2Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 276-4Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 Test2
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 pm

missmilano wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That's what I was trying to figure out. If you could get to the mud baths via kayak. I've been looking online and it doesn't seem like you can. I'm getting more and more confused as each time I look at mud guy, I see something different and can't make up my mind. I'm starting to think it's Brad or Bentley giggling

First, :smileywelcome: !

Second, I'm with you -- the mud guy looks like Ben's arm and JP's waist to me.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by missmilano Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
missmilano wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

First, :smileywelcome: !

Second, I'm with you -- the mud guy looks like Ben's arm and JP's waist to me.

Thanks for the welcome. I was a long-time, mostly lurker at FORT and discovered this site a couple of weeks ago. So good to find some familiar "faces" over here. The show hasn't been the same without all the sleuthing for me this season.
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

the mud guy looks like Ben's arm and JP's waist to me. .
mnmhughes

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 pm

gurlbrit wrote:I was looking at Pirate's Den, which is where Ben and Ashley go on their FD, Pirate's Den is on a private island at Moody's Namena Resort, one of the quotes from the website states:

You are welcome to use the kayaks at any time, the island is about a mile long and it takes between 2-3 hours to circumnavigate by kayak.

Others spend the day kayaking from beach to beach, stopping to snorkel the areas. A picnic lunch can be sent to a designated area for the couple to pick up, or spend a morning or afternoon hiking to the Dragon's Head; one trail follows the ridge where at the highest point of the island - 400 feet- you will find the remains of an ancient ring fortification, relics of the migratory Lapita people who lived in the islands prior to the present-day Fijian peoples.

This is the website

I'm not saying that Ben has the kayaking but it is available for those who visit Pirate's Den on Moody's Namena Resort.

Ashley kicks off her tropical adventure by spending an afternoon on a luxurious yacht with charismatic Ben F., who has wowed her with his humor and sensitivity. They sail across sparkling ocean waters to a remote island where they enjoy some the world's best snorkeling at the celebrated Pirates' Den. Later things get serious over a candlelit dinner, as Ben F. finally reveals his feelings for her. But will he take the ultimate step and tell her he is falling in love with her?

The kayaking is on JP's LCD though so I guess I am having a hard time understanding this..........

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 pm

I personally think that maybe JP does not kayak (sp) maybe they do the mud bath and hot spring.... I have no clue I am not a sluether and don't claim to be.

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

I have kayaked in the ocean before, really only going back and forth from one end of the beach to another.

I do like the theory that JP and Ashley may go kayaking with her family. Likewise Ben and Ashley will do some activity with her family. But I really need to sit down and study these back comparison pictures. Maybe, just maybe, one of the guys will have an anatomical anomaly that I can notice. no idea

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Coastal wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:I was looking at Pirate's Den, which is where Ben and Ashley go on their FD, Pirate's Den is on a private island at Moody's Namena Resort, one of the quotes from the website states:

This is the website

The kayaking is on JP's LCD though so I guess I am having a hard time understanding this..........

We do not definitively know if JP's LCD is kayaking, we only know that RS says that one of his last dates is kayaking. He may be wrong, he may be right, I just thought it was strange that when googling Pirate's Den which is where Ben and Ashley go snorkeling it mentions that kayaks are available for those who wish to use them.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt