SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 pm

cupcakes wrote:
In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

Since this matches Ben's MTP date, I wonder if the mud bath caps are of him and Ashley?

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

This doesn't match the mud cap or the MTP caps.

RS also said that JP and Ash are kayaking when wearing those clothes. So that's another reason why I think the mud is Ben.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

Since this matches Ben's MTP date, I wonder if the mud bath caps are of him and Ashley?

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

RS also said that JP and Ash are kayaking when wearing those clothes. So that's another reason why I think the mud is Ben.

Sweet. I hope so. :awesome:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

Sweet. I hope so. :awesome:

Major bonus if it is. :Nod:

I really doubt that anyone with ABC would trust any of the Beatdown crew with the ending. Can you imagine what they'd do with that? affraid Can't see them towing the party line either.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Obvious to me now after watching this preview umpteen times

Post by glazedover Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm

and looking at this....these are two separate occasions. Both girls are wearing different clothes in each scene, beige for JP's MTP and purple striped top for Ben's. Maybe Ashley's sister is simply against getting engaged to either of them, reasonable or not. Also, her sister's remarks could be reversed for each guy, depending on which dress she is wearing for which meeting. You don't see them both in the same frame for these talks. At least I can't find that. Where her sister is greeting her, Ashley is wearing a beige shirt, but I'm not sure it is the same one for her LCD with JP and her sister is wearing the strapless dress. Would someone sleuth this better?

cupcakes wrote:Ashley meeting her family. Same outfit as the one with JP, so they meet JP first.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Vlcsna50
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Vlcsna51

Saying goodbye to JP after meeting the family.
Ashley:I just need to figure it out.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 20z47xj
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 152c3t5

Goes inside to talk with the family after JP leaves? Or maybe this convo happens while JP is there. He may be in another room with her parents while Ashley talks to her sister.
Ashley:The first thing you say walking in here is like he's not for you.Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Vlcsna52

Sis:I don't think he is.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Vlcsna53
Ashley:I guess I just hoped things would have gone differently.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 28v605t

She then changes into the blue outfit for Ben's MTP.
Sis: I'm trying to protect you from yourself.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Vlcsna55
Ashley: Why can't you feel for me for a second? I'm trying to figure it out, but you just come across like you are being such a b*tch.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 Vlcsna54

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Ash's hair is different in the two beige tops, but she could have pulled it back once she got there, I guess?
She has a black bracelet on when hugging JP, but I don't see it when she's running.
Where is JP in that first pic? Did Ash just completely run ahead of him?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Right before it show her running to her sister to hug her. Their is a boat in the water.....what has that got to do with anything. That one looks like her but she is wearing a yellow top and white shorts. I didn't know if anyone had seen it....maybe that was a different outfit too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:48 pm

The couches are different. One beige one striped.
Two different conversations?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Rosepetal wrote:The couches are different. One beige one striped.
Two different conversations?

The stripes could be a pillow. Blocking the beige couch.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 11 28v605t
check the bottom left corner of this pic -- I see a small black triangle which looks like the black pillow in the pic with her sis. I think the orange with stripes pattern is on a big pillow behind Ashley hiding the white couch behind it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

I see the black pillow so you guys are probably right. Thanks
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Ash's hair is different in the two beige tops, but she could have pulled it back once she got there, I guess?
She has a black bracelet on when hugging JP, but I don't see it when she's running.

Maybe she meets with her parents first before JP comes?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:33 pm

San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Ash's hair is different in the two beige tops, but she could have pulled it back once she got there, I guess?

Maybe she meets with her parents first before JP comes?

I'm trying to remember how Ali did it? Did she see her parents before the MTP's? And did Ali go back and talk to her parents afterwords as well? Are they on two separate days, or do they just dress differently to make it look that way?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt