SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 10 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm

That volcano was like the gift that just kept on giving, because then we had to hear Jillian tell us during ATFR how much time they had spent in bed since the engagement and how great it was! :tonguetied:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

mnmhughes wrote:That volcano was like the gift that just kept on giving, because then we had to hear Jillian tell us during ATFR how much time they had spent in bed since the engagement and how great it was! :tonguetied:
:Spitoutdrink: hehehe OMG I can't believe how hilarious this is now that we're past all of it...I really wished for better for Jilly... oh well - she got what her heart desired I guess :strings1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 pm

mnmhughes wrote:That volcano was like the gift that just kept on giving, because then we had to hear Jillian tell us during ATFR how much time they had spent in bed since the engagement and how great it was! :tonguetied:

I loved that season so much. :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

emusha wrote:
:Spitoutdrink: hehehe OMG I can't believe how hilarious this is now that we're past all of it...I really wished for better for Jilly... oh well - she got what her heart desired I guess :strings1

Well, I hate to be the one to throw some common sense in here, but sometimes that IS exactly what happens when you do go with your heart - when that means you go with your hormones - instead of thinking with your HEAD too.
Real life rears its head somewhere down the road, and the sex suddenly is not enough to make it through.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Bloomers wrote:
emusha wrote:

Well, I hate to be the one to throw some common sense in here, but sometimes that IS exactly what happens when you do go with your heart - when that means you go with your hormones - instead of thinking with your HEAD too.
Real life rears its head somewhere down the road, and the sex suddenly is not enough to make it through.

I agree with you Bloomers! Do you think that the reason that Ash brings up that she is thinking with her head too in the conversation with JP's mom means she has learned this life lesson finally?
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Indeed Bloomers! Oh how our heart can lead us astray....

That was the reason for my violin emoticon to express the irony -- so sad for Jilly :-/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:13 pm

In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

Since this matches Ben's MTP date, I wonder if the mud bath caps are of him and Ashley?

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

This doesn't match the mud cap or the MTP caps.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
emusha wrote:

I agree with you Bloomers! Do you think that the reason that Ash brings up that she is thinking with her head too in the conversation with JP's mom means she has learned this life lesson finally?

I got that JP thinks she was indicating the situation with Bentley when she was talking with his mom. I don't know how much JP can speak for Ashley? I can't speak for Ashley! I have my hands full speaking for myself!! However, I do know that the lessons that I have learned in life have some of them been learned the hard way hmmm, so sometimes I do know a little bit. :geek:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
emusha wrote:

I got that JP thinks she was indicating the situation with Bentley when she was talking with his mom. I don't know how much JP can speak for Ashley? I can't speak for Ashley! I have my hands full speaking for myself!! However, I do know that the lessons that I have learned in life have some of them been learned the hard way hmmm, so sometimes I do know a little bit. :geek:

I think he was able to "speak for" Ashley because he knows what his fiance thinks about that whole situation. handwave
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Not the right place for this post, but was wondering how many of us think the BBeat folks know the ending?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:Not the right place for this post, but was wondering how many of us think the BBeat folks know the ending?

I actually just posted in the media thread a quote from JesseCsz's blog

" With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

I think the BBeatdown ppl are getting a memo about who to root for every week cos almost like clockwork almost ALL of them jumped of the JP bandwagon during this week's show
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:55 pm

emusha wrote:
alsoaktchr wrote:Not the right place for this post, but was wondering how many of us think the BBeat folks know the ending?

I actually just posted in the media thread a quote from JesseCsz's blog

" With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

I think the BBeatdown ppl are getting a memo about who to root for every week cos almost like clockwork almost ALL of them jumped of the JP bandwagon during this week's show

What were their reasons for going against JP this week? Anybody watch?
ETA...just realized I should have asked this in this thread....please ignore.
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt