SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 am

cupcakes wrote:The first thing you say walking in here is like he's not for you.Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 6 Vlcsna52

I don't think he is.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 6 Vlcsna53

What was Ashley saying in the preview we've already seen in that room? Something about thinking things would go differently?
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:20 am

albean99 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:The first thing you say walking in here is like he's not for you.Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 6 Vlcsna52

I don't think he is.

What was Ashley saying in the preview we've already seen in that room? Something about thinking things would go differently?

"I guess I just hoped that things would've gone differently."

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am

anders wrote:boy, I really don't see an ever lasting anything with Jash. MF is having a field day throwing them under the bus - worse than Bremily. I wonder which guy they're talking about and if it turns out it's not her F1 - which is highly probable.
i think that the relationship is not going so well omg i hope i'm wrong Rolling Eyes
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 am

I think the following scs indicate that sis may not like either guy and be warning her sis. She appears to have two different black outfits on in each of these screen caps. One is strapless the other has 2-3 inch straps.

ryvetted wrote:Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 6 Picture55
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 6 Picture56

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am

we can't see if the second one has it or not because of her hair right ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 am

Look at the photo of JP consoling Ashley on the beach. It's cropped perfectly to see the same chin angle as one of the suit guys in the FRC. You all probably noticed this long ago but it's probably worth showing the similarity again.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 am

bilolo wrote:we can't see if the second one has it or not because of her hair right ?

Look near her armpit. I see the horizontal band of a strapless top, not sleeves.
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 am

RealityEscape wrote:Look at the photo of JP consoling Ashley on the beach. It's cropped perfectly to see the same chin angle as one of the suit guys in the FRC. You all probably noticed this long ago but it's probably worth showing the similarity again.

Yes we have but thank you for pointing it out 'cause you never know what kind of things have gotten overlooked.

speaking of Ash and JP on the beach, that's what Ash is wearing when talking to her sister about her not thinking the guy is right for her. They definitely want us to think this is alll about JP, and it very well could be, but it probably didn't quite go down like they're trying to make it seem like it did. Either way, this season is getting interesting!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 am

The ladies in that family certainly support the hair dye companies!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 am

Reidiscool wrote:
bilolo wrote:we can't see if the second one has it or not because of her hair right ?

Look near her armpit. I see the horizontal band of a strapless top, not sleeves.

someone pointed out last night that she could either be talking about both guys or talking about one guy but one of the conversations is happening during the second MTP where they're doing a comparative discussion about both guys
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 am

bluwavz wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I don't think he is.

. I think it means she wished one or both of the MTP dates went better.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 am

San wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I don't think he is.

. I think it means she wished one or both of the MTP dates went better.

Me too San...I think the MTP dates are going to cast doubt on both guys, not just JP.
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt