SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by allykat Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 pm

cupcakes wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

Of the LCD description or the FD?

LCD.

Finally,the source revealed where Ashley had her final dates. One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop. In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

Does anyone else think they may be confused and that the heli ride is actually referring to Dino's FD?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

allykat wrote:
Coastal wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but RS didn't specifically state JP goes kayaking with Ashley on his LCD does he? i thought he just said in one of his last times with her they went kayaking. Could it be possible that kayaks are there during their FD to use? Just trying to piece this all together.

Here's what RS said:

-In one of JP’s last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.

-In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.

So the brown sarong is Ash/JP MTP, sc of them hugging on beach.........so would reason that the Kayaking is then too if you really listen to what he's saying.

Same with Ben, that is the MTP so that would also be the LCD of him in the mudbath then. Not to mention that for their FD's, there is already enough activities. JP has the private island.........Ben has the catamaran, DIno has the waterfall, therefore the kayaking of JP's would be the LCD and now the mudbath would be Ben's

Wait, I'm confused. We think the LCD is the same day as the MTP? Is that normal? It didn't even occur to me that JP and Ash would kayak in the outfits they are wearing in those screen caps, doesn't look like kayaking clothing to me. And is there enough time in one day to do MTP, a LCD activity, then the evening part with gifts? Seems like a really long day, especially with all the production set up between locations and ITMs/PIs to be shot...
nope, not what I meant..........what I was trying to say is that if he is correct about the clothing that they are wearing on their MTP, which we have sc's to prove it, then their activities that he mentioned should be taken seriously too........therefore he is saying that JP does kayaking...........knowing that he is already having a date on a private island as an activity then reason goes that the kayaking would be from the LCD. So if we look at this reasonably, then we could see that Ben is doing the catamaran on the FD, JP is doing the island on the FD, then Jp is also kayaking........that reasonably would be the LCD, but where is Ben's LCD..........then we have the mudbath sc, so reasonably you could look at that and make the deduction that Ben's LCD would be the mudbath. Hopefully I have made this a little clearer than mud.........

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

We should just wait for the official press release from ABC. Smiley

Last edited by cupcakes on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

meaning from RS's site??

or maybe I am not understanding what you are saying??

They are from Life and Style magazine.
Ok, thanks CC, I was looking at a different post and responding to this one.........sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm

allykat wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

LCD.

Finally,the source revealed where Ashley had her final dates. One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop. In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

Does anyone else think they may be confused and that the heli ride is actually referring to Dino's FD?

It's possible. Do they normally go far enough away on their LCDs to require a helicopter?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm

cupcakes wrote:We should just wait for the official press release from ABC. Smiley

How soon after Monday's show will they put out the press release?
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm

missmilano wrote:
klarson79 wrote:The details that RS spilled for Ben described Ashley & Ben during MTP (gray t-shirt for Ben, purple & white shirt and jean shorts for Ashley). Considering he had similar descriptions for JP & Ashley and he says that it was one of their last dates...then maybe that description was also for MTP and they kayak with her family?

That is entirely possible. Didn't Ali have some activity with Chris and Roberto with the MTP?

The only thing I remember is Ali and Roberto doing a little salsa dancing with her family, and then Chris and Ali jumping into the water with her family. Other than the meals they shared, I don't think there were any activities on the MTP dates, other than the salsa dancing and jumping in the water. I sure can't remember anything else.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

is that a design on her suit? if not it is mud. I try to zoom in on the pic but it got to pixeled

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

klarson79 wrote:Even though it's interesting trying to solve who this is...I'm still of the thinking it doesn't matter one way or another who is in that picture.

Other than the fact that the sensual LCD or the one with less activity is usually reserved for the F1.......considering they are kayaking with JP, then lazing around in a mudbath for Ben........might lead to a different ending??

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
missmilano wrote:
klarson79 wrote:The details that RS spilled for Ben described Ashley & Ben during MTP (gray t-shirt for Ben, purple & white shirt and jean shorts for Ashley). Considering he had similar descriptions for JP & Ashley and he says that it was one of their last dates...then maybe that description was also for MTP and they kayak with her family?

That is entirely possible. Didn't Ali have some activity with Chris and Roberto with the MTP?

The only thing I remember is Ali and Roberto doing a little salsa dancing with her family, and then Chris and Ali jumping into the water with her family. Other than the meals they shared, I don't think there were any activities on the MTP dates, other than the salsa dancing and jumping in the water. I sure can't remember anything else.

In Brad's season weren't the MTP and LCD's on separate days?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 37 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Pic of Ash and Ben is Namale NOT mud bath. Secluded cove could be mud bath. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

LCD.

So from those descriptions neither of the F2 had the Mud Baths, the Mud Baths are not near the coast. So are the Mud Baths from the FD's?
IMO, they are from the LCD's. We only have one activity listed according to RS which is JP kayaking.........so what is there left for Ben.........we have the mudbath sc.

Not to mention, I believe it was stated that the mudbath location is near the LCD location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt