SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

rc49ers wrote:Theirs a screen cap of Ben carring Ashley they are wearing swim suits and the picture is dark but when i seen it it looked like they been in a mud bath . Can someone finf that photo .?

no idea

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 Picture31-2
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 Picture30-2
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Coastal wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

meaning from RS's site??

or maybe I am not understanding what you are saying??

They are from Life and Style magazine.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

cupcakes wrote:Mnm....Those descriptions are from a tabloid magazine so not sure how accurate they are lol

Of the LCD description or the FD?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by missmilano Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 pm

klarson79 wrote:The details that RS spilled for Ben described Ashley & Ben during MTP (gray t-shirt for Ben, purple & white shirt and jean shorts for Ashley). Considering he had similar descriptions for JP & Ashley and he says that it was one of their last dates...then maybe that description was also for MTP and they kayak with her family?

That is entirely possible. Didn't Ali have some activity with Chris and Roberto with the MTP?

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 Avatar2Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 276-4Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 Test2
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Theirs a screen cap of Ben carring Ashley they are wearing swim suits and the picture is dark but when i seen it it looked like they been in a mud bath . Can someone finf that photo .?

no idea

Aren't these after they've been in the infinity pool?
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:

no idea

I see the same horizontal lime green stripe of the swimming trunks in the bottom picture that Ben has on during the day. Does anybody else see that?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

DMBFan wrote:

LCD.

Finally,the source revealed where Ashley had her final dates. One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop. In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Even though it's interesting trying to solve who this is...I'm still of the thinking it doesn't matter one way or another who is in that picture.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Those pics of Ben are at Namale (fantasy date).

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Beeleever wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

no idea

I see the same horizontal lime green stripe of the swimming trunks in the bottom picture that Ben has on during the day. Does anybody else see that?

I see it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:07 pm

cupcakes wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

LCD.

Finally,the source revealed where Ashley had her final dates. One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop. In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

So from those descriptions neither of the F2 had the Mud Baths, the Mud Baths are not near the coast. So are the Mud Baths from the FD's?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 36 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

klarson79 wrote:Even though it's interesting trying to solve who this is...I'm still of the thinking it doesn't matter one way or another who is in that picture.

I agree, but I think it is just giving us something to sleuth when we have little else to go on. I'm not sure we are going to be able to figure it out without more information. hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt