SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 19 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 am

Ben's shorts on FD~

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 19 Picture22-2
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 19 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004871900
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 19 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004869798
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 19 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004866962

I think these might be the same ones as on the FD boat~
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 19 Thebachelorettes07e04hdtvxvid-2hdavi_001891890

Last edited by San on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by klarson79 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am

Wait...are LCD and FD the same thing?

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 am

klarson79 wrote:Wait...are LCD and FD the same thing?

Nope! FD's are next week. LCD's are the week after. The date right before the FRC. :Nod:

No problem Bloomers! I'm always glad to help. :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 am

Nope.

LCD - Last Chance Date (F2)
FD - Fantasy Date (F3)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Guess will have to wait and see but the curves of mud back match JPs and look nothing like Bens. IMO

And I completely disagree..............

Got one question for you though...........if you were to rationally look at this, how many activities does each guy get during the LCD?? IMO, It would be one.

So rationally looking at it that way, what activity do we have left over for Ben, considering the kayaking is already taken up by JP, according to RS?

Rationally speaking activities on a LCD can vary and be more than one thing based on the location of the LCD and the weather and things. So, while it's likely that JP has the kayaking as his activity it doesn't conclusively rule him out for the mudbath. The mudbath could be either of them 'til more is known about what Ben F does for his LCD from episode descriptions.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

chaslom4 wrote:Well if we are going on past patterns, didn't Ali and Roberto have the private island for the FD? Who got that this time??

Ok, here we go. I am reading from the Episode Descriptions.... Ali's date with Roberto said that "They land in the middle of a heart shaped island where they spend an intimate day swimming in the crystal blue water."

Chris date description says: "After the boat docks offshore of a private island, the couple dive, hunt for pearls and swim ashore, and are treated to a gorgeous Tahitian sunset."

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

San wrote:

Nope! FD's are next week. LCD's are the week after. The date right before the FRC. :Nod:

Thanks! I was thinking "Final date" and "Last Chance Date"....now I get it!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 am

Coastal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Guess will have to wait and see but the curves of mud back match JPs and look nothing like Bens. IMO

And I completely disagree..............

Got one question for you though...........if you were to rationally look at this, how many activities does each guy get during the LCD?? IMO, It would be one.

So rationally looking at it that way, what activity do we have left over for Ben, considering the kayaking is already taken up by JP, according to RS?

They might actually kayak on their FD, wouldn't surprise me. I don't take RS as gospel truth. That back belongs to JP.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 am

I think the mud guy looks like Ben. No clue what that means though, so I am not saying it because I am a Ben fan.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:31 am

Also on the FD's Ashley is wearing a bikini with a sarong type deal with JP and shorts and a long purplish blouse with Ben. The F1 usually gets the more skimpier clothed bacherlorette.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 am

San wrote:Coastal, does the pattern only pertain to the LCD's each season? What about the FD? Smiley

It seems to be alternating years for the bachelorette since Deanna's season..........

Deanna's
FD....Jesse had horseback riding(land activity), Jason had Kayaking(water activity
LCD......

Jillian's
FD.......Ed had the catamaran(water activity), Kip had the ziplining/obstacle course(land activity)
LCD.....Ed had the waterfall(land activity), Kip had the kayaking(water activity)

Ali's
FD.......Roberto had the heli tour(land activity), Chris had the catamaran(water activity)
LCD.......Roberto had the jetski's(water activity...........

So if we go on past seasons, then JP getting the land activity and Ben getting the water activity,for the FD's/ and visa verse for the LCD's should mean that Ben is F1 and JP is F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 am

Coastal wrote:
San wrote:Coastal, does the pattern only pertain to the LCD's each season? What about the FD? Smiley

It seems to be alternating years for the bachelorette since Deanna's season..........

Deanna's
FD....Jesse had horseback riding(land activity), Jason had Kayaking(water activity
LCD......

Jillian's
FD.......Ed had the catamaran(water activity), Kip had the ziplining/obstacle course(land activity)
LCD.....Ed had the waterfall(land activity), Kip had the kayaking(water activity)

Ali's
FD.......Roberto had the heli tour(land activity), Chris had the catamaran(water activity)
LCD.......Roberto had the jetski's(water activity...........

So if we go on past seasons, then JP getting the land activity and Ben getting the water activity,for the FD's/ and visa verse for the LCD's should mean that Ben is F1 and JP is F2

Thanks hun! :loveflower:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt