SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:21 pm

I try not to judge others when I haven't been in their shoes. It could have been part of her contract to allow it. They may have forced her hand. They usually like to change it up from one season to the next. And who knows if he actually proposes anyway. He may not get that far.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 pm

I think Des has little to no control over both guys proposing, just like the guys have little to no control over each not picking out a ring. It is.
In addition, tptb probably lead Des to believe neither guy is going to propose to keep her off kilter and skittish regarding her F1 and then have her not worry about the F2 making a jacka$$ out of himself should he start to propose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:30 pm

However,  Des can certainly clue them in on the FD when she has complete privacy.  That's why I was upset with Ashley.  She knew before FDs that she was picking JP and didn't tell Ben.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:30 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Any thoughts on why Des would allow two proposals? It doesn't seem like her to deliberately hurt someone. She knew on that day whom she wanted or did something go askew? She saw Sean's Finale and must have felt for the F2. It does make me sad to think we have to see someone rejected when ready to propose. We know you have options to let the F2 go before the FRC.
This is a crazy thought about 2 proposals...what if Zak W proposes at some point (HTD or if he's F3 during FD) with the ring he purchased in Atlantic City? :shock:
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Any thoughts on why Des would allow two proposals? It doesn't seem like her to deliberately hurt someone. She knew on that day whom she wanted or did something go askew? She saw Sean's Finale and must have felt for the F2. It does make me sad to think we have to see someone rejected when ready to propose. We know you have options to let the F2 go before the FRC.
This is a crazy thought about 2 proposals...what if Zak W proposes at some point (HTD or if he's F3 during FD) with the ring he purchased in Atlantic City? :shock:

Uhmm...nice gesture...but that would be the dumbest thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:34 pm

IrishGal wrote:However,  Des can certainly clue them in on the FD when she has complete privacy.  That's why I was upset with Ashley.  She knew before FDs that she was picking JP and didn't tell Ben.

word I agree but then again its been said that they told Ash that they would tell Ben on behalf of her??....scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 pm

So why could Ali do it? Or even Emily? Was it in their contract that gave them leeway? I would think if others were savvy they would key in to that part and negotiate. Be humane. Or they feel they need the drama of two people showing up on the last day?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:46 pm

The early proposal concept would be OK with me.  I'd hope that Desiree would not be so naive to believe what TPTB would assure her...she has SEEN the show, LIVED the show and LED the show.  How much more does it take to be a realist?

That private fantasy time and the LCD are perfect opportunities to be compassionate with the losers non-winners.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 pm

BarbB222 wrote:So why could Ali do it? Or even Emily? Was it in their contract that gave them leeway? I would think if others were savvy they would key in to that part and negotiate. Be humane. Or they feel they need the drama of two people showing up on the last day?
Bingo, Barb!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Are final couple still together??  can someone respond please?

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:However,  Des can certainly clue them in on the FD when she has complete privacy.  That's why I was upset with Ashley.  She knew before FDs that she was picking JP and didn't tell Ben.

word  I agree  but then again its been said that they told Ash that they would tell Ben on behalf of her??....scratch

I guess I see the hypocrisy . Ben got so pissed at Ashley yet he did it too his F2. If its about contracts you'd think Ben would have been more keen about it.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm

nymeria wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Uhmm...nice gesture...but that would be the dumbest thing to do.
Agree, it would!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom