SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nymeria wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Any thoughts on why Des would allow two proposals? It doesn't seem like her to deliberately hurt someone. She knew on that day whom she wanted or did something go askew? She saw Sean's Finale and must have felt for the F2. It does make me sad to think we have to see someone rejected when ready to propose. We know you have options to let the F2 go before the FRC.
This is a crazy thought about 2 proposals...what if Zak W proposes at some point (HTD or if he's F3 during FD) with the ring he purchased in Atlantic City? :shock:

Uhmm...nice gesture...but that would be the dumbest thing to do.
Agree, it would!

And yet I wouldn't put it past Zak. He seems off the wall enough to do it.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:04 pm

reason wrote:Are final couple still together??  can someone respond please?
I don't believe anyone knows the answer. Two weeks ago or so, someone on Jokers said they were on life support, but it was one source and not confirmed by anyone else.  It also came only about 4 weeks since the taping ended.  I think it was doubtful that they would be over that quickly.  Those that have seen her recently say she seems happy.  I'm inclined to believe they are still together without any concrete evidence to the contrary.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
nymeria wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Any thoughts on why Des would allow two proposals? It doesn't seem like her to deliberately hurt someone. She knew on that day whom she wanted or did something go askew? She saw Sean's Finale and must have felt for the F2. It does make me sad to think we have to see someone rejected when ready to propose. We know you have options to let the F2 go before the FRC.
This is a crazy thought about 2 proposals...what if Zak W proposes at some point (HTD or if he's F3 during FD) with the ring he purchased in Atlantic City? :shock:

Uhmm...nice gesture...but that would be the dumbest thing to do.
Agree, it would!

And yet I wouldn't put it past Zak. He seems off the wall enough to do it.
True, in an endearing king of way. Could be out of left field, shocking and Des and the guys might not be happy about that. giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:09 pm

When RS tweets Oh Brooks Brooks Brooks, someone asked if it was about them breaking up. RS said no. I asked 2 others and they told me they are still together. Hope they make it at least thru the show.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:10 pm

BarbB222 wrote:When RS tweets Oh Brooks Brooks Brooks, someone asked if it was about them breaking up. RS said no. I asked 2 others and they told me they are still together. Hope they make it at least thru the show.

Hope they make it forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 pm

BarbB222 wrote:When RS tweets Oh Brooks Brooks Brooks, someone asked if it was about them breaking up. RS said no. I asked 2 others and they told me they are still together. Hope they make it at least thru the show.
Cool beans! clapping!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:13 pm

nymeria wrote:

Hope they make it forever.
I want to see and Ashley/JP ending and life together. From their tweets, they are still so cute and happy.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Well...Even though I hate James, he thinks Des chose Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 pm

melisma wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:So why could Ali do it? Or even Emily? Was it in their contract that gave them leeway? I would think if others were savvy they would key in to that part and negotiate. Be humane. Or they feel they need the drama of two people showing up on the last day?
Bingo, Barb!! 

I doubt it's ever included in anyone's contract per se, and I highly doubt the producers would EVER allow so much control over them by a lead from the very start, before they know how filming will play out and whether they need that kind of ending to get the finished product they want.  In the last 4 Bachelorette seasons, assuming that Des will allow two proposals, it will have played out that alternating years there has been the double proposal-  is anyone REALLY naive enough to think that's a pure coincidence?  Nevertheless, I can see already that Des will still get blamed for it, if even our more informed members here are already expecting to be pissed off at her.

At this point, after all I have watched and all I have heard from insiders/past contestants as to the degree of the manipulation ALL leads and finalists are subjected to, I have no doubt that just "clue-ing" your runner-up, on their final date that he/she is not going to be picked is NOT as simple as it seems, since it's clearly NOT what the producers want to happen, and I'm sure they have their methods of manipulating and subtly coercing/threatening the lead into not doing it completely down pat.  And they pull it off like clockwork every season.  If Des has allowed the two proposals, her only mistake IMO is signing up to be the lead in the year after the previous lead (Emily) got a pass, just as Ashley "drew the short straw" after Ali's season.  I suppose the Bachelorette for season 10 will also be spared the outrage, so lucky her. :gotcha:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 pm

From the NOT shown scenes that we are getting via screen caps, i certainly think they are still together and both seem like individual's who will give it everything they have to make it work. So it is great to hear Barb that you have a couple sources confirming they are still together.

We all know it can't be easy for Brooks right now 🇳🇴 seeing the show, since he is so hidden and seeing her kiss on all these guys, however and i am hopeful she used a diary or even the one Zak gave her to express her feelings throughout the season so that she can give it to him and he can tell where her thoughts and heart where the entire way. Especially since we keep hearing from others that they could tell Brooks and Des had something very early on.

Brandon has confirmed, James thinks it is Brooks
Chris has said things in his PI's, etc.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:However,  Des can certainly clue them in on the FD when she has complete privacy.  That's why I was upset with Ashley.  She knew before FDs that she was picking JP and didn't tell Ben.

word  I agree  but then again its been said that they told Ash that they would tell Ben on behalf of her??....scratch

That is also, what I had heard--the producers and handler would handle it and not to worry her pretty little head all would go accordingly for filming.
You have a choice when you are in the midst of this craziness--never turn your back on the snakes and know you can be bit anytime or eventually lower your guard, see they aren't the big, bad wolf and trust them. Most that go far enough in the process generally trust the crew until it's too late.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:00 pm

nymeria wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Uhmm...nice gesture...but that would be the dumbest thing to do."

That might explain the argument that RS said she and Zak have and why he is let go at F 3.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom