SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by MatchMaker Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 pm

BarbB222 wrote:When RS tweets Oh Brooks Brooks Brooks, someone asked if it was about them breaking up. RS said no. I asked 2 others and they told me they are still together. Hope they make it at least thru the show.
Des and Brooks are in almost the same kind of relationship that Ben and Angela were in on RFL (with Des seeing Brooks as someone significant, like how Ben saw Angela).  And we all know how well that worked out.  And just like Ben did with Allie (his soul mate), Des has done with Chris (her soul mate).  So just another disappointing season, relationship wise.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Why would Chris be her soulmate and not Brooks?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Piper61 wrote:Why would Chris be her soulmate and not Brooks?

Yeah, I'm not getting that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:32 pm

You know it might help their ratings if Des would be able to say she found love. I think more people would tune in to see the love story instead of thinking it ends "Weird" as Fleismaster has said.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:34 pm

IrishGal wrote:However,  Des can certainly clue them in on the FD when she has complete privacy.  That's why I was upset with Ashley.  She knew before FDs that she was picking JP and didn't tell Ben.
That's one of the reasons why I liked Ali's ending and the ending on Bach Canada; that final day was just for the f1 and lead, no other sadness or drama to cloud a perfect ending for the lead and the chosen one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Luvstruck wrote:You know it might help their ratings if Des would be able to say she found love. I think more people would tune in to see the love story instead of thinking it ends "Weird" as Fleismaster has said.

Wow - you get the award for the post of the day !

bowdown

TA - I honestly think its time for her to come clean laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:47 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:However,  Des can certainly clue them in on the FD when she has complete privacy.  That's why I was upset with Ashley.  She knew before FDs that she was picking JP and didn't tell Ben.

word  I agree  but then again its been said that they told Ash that they would tell Ben on behalf of her??....scratch

I guess I see the hypocrisy . Ben got so pissed at Ashley yet he did it too his F2. If its about contracts you'd think Ben would have been more keen about it.

Actually, Ben did not do it to Lindzi. He told her ahead of time he was picking Courtney. And they filmed her final scene several times until it was to her liking. :Smiley: That may be one of the many reasons they threw Ben under the bus later.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm

MatchMaker wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:When RS tweets Oh Brooks Brooks Brooks, someone asked if it was about them breaking up. RS said no. I asked 2 others and they told me they are still together. Hope they make it at least thru the show.
Des and Brooks are in almost the same kind of relationship that Ben and Angela were in on RFL (with Des seeing Brooks as someone significant, like how Ben saw Angela).  And we all know how well that worked out.  And just like Ben did with Allie (his soul mate), Des has done with Chris (her soul mate).  So just another disappointing season, relationship wise.
Huh???  Now I am not a "Brooks-addict" (think he's OK, but certainly not the second coming), but I cannot compare the two relationships at all.  Not to mention...where EVER do we hear that Chris is her soulmate?  Tell us, please, what it is that gives you that impression!?!?!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:39 pm

melisma wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:
Huh???  Now I am not a "Brooks-addict" (think he's OK, but certainly not the second coming), but I cannot compare the two relationships at all.  Not to mention...where EVER do we hear that Chris is her soulmate?  Tell us, please, what it is that gives you that impression!?!?!
i am a Brooks fan, and I agree with your entire post and am wondering the same.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Luvstruck wrote:You know it might help their ratings if Des would be able to say she found love. I think more people would tune in to see the love story instead of thinking it ends "Weird" as Fleismaster has said.
Amen to that!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Amen to that!

I wonder if they will have a mid-season mini-review with Des like they did with Jill, Jake , Ashley and DeAnna (and possibly some others). They need something to start pulling in the hard-core viewers who it seems are really not interested in this story as it seems most imagine it happens.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Amen to that!

I wonder if they will have a mid-season mini-review with Des like they did with Jill, Jake , Ashley and DeAnna (and possibly some others). They need something to start pulling in the hard-core viewers who it seems are really not interested in this story as it seems most imagine it happens.
IDK, but it would be nice. I think Fleiss can be a funny man, following his tweets that are unrelated to the show, but he just doesn't understand or doesn't care about what viewers really want.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom