SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by MatchMaker Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Piper61 wrote:
melisma wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:When RS tweets Oh Brooks Brooks Brooks, someone asked if it was about them breaking up. RS said no. I asked 2 others and they told me they are still together. Hope they make it at least thru the show.
Des and Brooks are in almost the same kind of relationship that Ben and Angela were in on RFL (with Des seeing Brooks as someone significant, like how Ben saw Angela).  And we all know how well that worked out.  And just like Ben did with Allie (his soul mate), Des has done with Chris (her soul mate).  So just another disappointing season, relationship wise.
Huh???  Now I am not a "Brooks-addict" (think he's OK, but certainly not the second coming), but I cannot compare the two relationships at all.  Not to mention...where EVER do we hear that Chris is her soulmate?  Tell us, please, what it is that gives you that impression!?!?!
i am a Brooks fan, and I agree with your entire post and am wondering the same.
I have an app that I am developing, which identifies potential long-term soul-mate relationships.  Planned to be released next year.   RFL (Ready For Love on nbc.com) was a public proof-of-concept demonstration, tweeting long-term soul-mate relationships (twitter.com/HeadHeartMatch) before RFL episode 2 was even aired.  Sara (an RFL F2) "liked" my choice.  So the app appears to be working pretty good.  The app also predicted the demise of Ben and Angela on RFL (but that is not saying much, because most reality dating couples never work out in real life anyhow).

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 pm

somewhere des described being with chris like being with one of her girl friends. that seems like more of a best friend vibe than a lover vibe. i think it's got to be both. while i have no idea if brooks and des have any lasting potential i do think they have a ton in common in their personalities and there is a major spark between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:19 pm

gabriele wrote:somewhere des described being with chris like being with one of her girl friends. that seems like more of a best friend vibe than a lover vibe. i think it's got to be both. while i have no idea if brooks and des have any lasting potential i do think they have a ton in common in their personalities and there is a major spark between them.

She meant Chris Harrison.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

I haven't read everything on the board, so I this might have been discussed before.  Does anyone know if Brooks is religious?  It doesn't matter to me, but Des seems to be, tweeting Bible verses, etc.  Just wondering if this was a match or not.  Thanks

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:44 pm

nymeria wrote:
gabriele wrote:somewhere des described being with chris like being with one of her girl friends. that seems like more of a best friend vibe than a lover vibe. i think it's got to be both. while i have no idea if brooks and des have any lasting potential i do think they have a ton in common in their personalities and there is a major spark between them.

this is the most common misunderstanding i found rotfl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 pm

melisma wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:When RS tweets Oh Brooks Brooks Brooks, someone asked if it was about them breaking up. RS said no. I asked 2 others and they told me they are still together. Hope they make it at least thru the show.
Des and Brooks are in almost the same kind of relationship that Ben and Angela were in on RFL (with Des seeing Brooks as someone significant, like how Ben saw Angela).  And we all know how well that worked out.  And just like Ben did with Allie (his soul mate), Des has done with Chris (her soul mate).  So just another disappointing season, relationship wise.
Huh???  Now I am not a "Brooks-addict" (think he's OK, but certainly not the second coming), but I cannot compare the two relationships at all.  Not to mention...where EVER do we hear that Chris is her soulmate?  Tell us, please, what it is that gives you that impression!?!?!

Well, IDK, a lot of unspoiled posters and people I know didn't even have Brooks on their radar and lots think it can be Chris.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nymeria wrote:

this is the most common misunderstanding i found  rotfl rotfl

is that right? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
melisma wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:

Well, IDK, a lot of unspoiled posters and people I know didn't even have Brooks on their radar and lots think it can be Chris.

Well, the common conception is that it's Brooks with Chris being F2. And based on many things, I think it IS Brooks.

But who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 pm

moonchild wrote:I haven't read everything on the board, so I this might have been discussed before.  Does anyone know if Brooks is religious?  It doesn't matter to me, but Des seems to be, tweeting Bible verses, etc.  Just wondering if this was a match or not.  Thanks

he was raised mormon but i am not sure if he considers himself a practicing one today. maybe someone else on here has gotten the scoop on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

gabriele wrote:
moonchild wrote:I haven't read everything on the board, so I this might have been discussed before.  Does anyone know if Brooks is religious?  It doesn't matter to me, but Des seems to be, tweeting Bible verses, etc.  Just wondering if this was a match or not.  Thanks

he was raised mormon but i am not sure if he considers himself a practicing one today. maybe someone else on here has gotten the scoop on that.

Thanks, Gabriele, I appreciate it.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Also Chris went to a Jesuit HS so is he Catholic?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Also Chris went to a Jesuit HS so is he Catholic?

yes, Chris is Catholic. University of Portland where he went for university education is also ran by Jesuits.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom