SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 31 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:35 pm

tigertiz wrote:
But recently we've seen some pretty loose-lipped F1s.

We've also seen some loose-lipped 1Fs. Hugesmile 
:WAVEY: 

That preview has brought me back.  

This feels a lot like the end of Jillian's season.  TPTB described that ending as a "twist" and a real curve ball.  Also, none of the F3 were at the MTA and all were at ATFR....and the filming schedule was messed up due to all the leaving and coming back.

As much as I love to speculate, we know that confirmed spoilers like we have this season are pretty certain to be right.  Keep in mind, Reid had time to be dismissed at the F3 RC, fly back to Philly, be home a day or two, stalk the producers, and fly back to Hawaii in time to very nearly change the outcome of the FRC.  Right now, the only story which is a straight shot from here to the end is Chris.  Also, looking at the SC's I'm pretty sure that it's Chris' hand holding the ring in the preview.  

Here's how I see this going: Brooks departs during FD week- either by Des or by his own doing.  Chris and Drew are left as the F2.  Brooks comes back during LCD time and Drew goes home.  Brooks and Chris are the two left on FRC day.  Brooks is F1, spoilers are right, and we see it all unfold over a 2-part finale- as described.

I have no sources and I'm not an "insider".  But I've been around since the FORT days and TPTB very purposely put out a mind#%^ at the end of Monday night.  And for the record, I really like all of the F3, and particularly see her connection to both of the last two men standing.  But I think this season starts out slow, ends up nuts, and comes full circle.  Enjoy the ride.

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:46 pm

I don't believe that Drew ever goes away either. At least no pre-RC. MO only.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:55 pm

auntie wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

This feels a lot like the end of Jillian's season.  TPTB described that ending as a "twist" and a real curve ball.  Also, none of the F3 were at the MTA and all were at ATFR....and the filming schedule was messed up due to all the leaving and coming back.

As much as I love to speculate, we know that confirmed spoilers like we have this season are pretty certain to be right.  Keep in mind, Reid had time to be dismissed at the F3 RC, fly back to Philly, be home a day or two, stalk the producers, and fly back to Hawaii in time to very nearly change the outcome of the FRC.  Right now, the only story which is a straight shot from here to the end is Chris.  Also, looking at the SC's I'm pretty sure that it's Chris' hand holding the ring in the preview.  

Here's how I see this going: Brooks departs during FD week- either by Des or by his own doing.  Chris and Drew are left as the F2.  Brooks comes back during LCD time and Drew goes home.  Brooks and Chris are the two left on FRC day.  Brooks is F1, spoilers are right, and we see it all unfold over a 2-part finale- as described.

I have no sources and I'm not an "insider".  But I've been around since the FORT days and TPTB very purposely put out a mind#%^ at the end of Monday night.  And for the record, I really like all of the F3, and particularly see her connection to both of the last two men standing.  But I think this season starts out slow, ends up nuts, and comes full circle.  Enjoy the ride.

I have to agree.
But a 2 part finale? Would that include fantasy dates??

July : Portugal
July 15: HTD
July 22: now listed as MTA
July 29: Fantasy dates ??
Aug 5: FINALE

Per ABC Medianet & TV guide, finale is scheduled for Aug 5

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:
auntie wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

I have to agree.
But a 2 part finale? Would that include fantasy dates??

July : Portugal
July 15: HTD
July 22: now listed as MTA
July 29: Fantasy dates  ??
Aug 5: FINALE

Per ABC Medianet & TV guide, finale is scheduled for Aug 5

Well, name the episodes what you like but the point is TPTB deviated from 26 seasons of a known, tried and true, ABC-approved episode airing formula to move the MTA before the final two episodes.  That tells me that not only the F2- but all F3- will not be involved in the Telling All; all F3 are somehow involved in how the season/finale ends; all F3 will be at the ATFR; and there is a really damn-good reason why this is happening.  TPTB are preparing us for the poop that's about to hit the fan and they want us to still be vested in the F1 and final couple at the end of all of this.  Think of it like when they had Courtney appear at the WTA- they knew how that was going down and were trying to save face ahead of the finale.  Sure, this isn't the same because, oh, no one at all liked Courtney- but the premise behind how TPTB are preparing the viewers is the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:23 pm

I see your point, Auntie.
But we know next week is Portugal, then HTD's.
We know there are fantasy dates.
The only way it could be a "2 part finale" is to include Fantasy Dates in the finale.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:I see your point, Auntie.
But we know next week is Portugal, then HTD's.
We know there are fantasy dates.
The only way it could be a "2 part finale" is to include Fantasy Dates in the finale.

Totally, think the dates still play out like they would- both FDs and LCDs- as we've seen glimpses of already. But it's not going to be a normal F4 to F3 to F2 to F1-tie-it-up-in-a-neat-bow kind of last two weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:37 pm

IrishGal wrote:Except Sophie says she is 99.9% certain it's Brooks as F1. Obviously he told her himself (or Des or a close family member though that would be busting the contracts). No other way to be that certain. :Smiley:

I have no direct contact whatsoever with Brooks or anyone under contract. Just want to clarify as I dont want anyone to think he has been a chatterbox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I looked at hundreds of visitor photos from Trip Advisor of the Galley Bay, and didn't see one single bed like that. Of course, I didn't see any at the other resorts either. Wasted an hour looking!

Same here! But while looking at Madeira hotels and restaurant, a lot of the pics have the exotic flower we see behind them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:40 pm

The MTN or WTN is always shown right before the finale as a preface as to who the main will choose X or Y. The F3 is always present.
In this instance, the machine can not do this as the previews are lending the viewer to believe that during these FD and LCD something unusual happens--someone goes home/someone comes back--which ever you choose to personally believe.
So in order not to give away who is going to be the F2, the MTN has to be BEFORE the we see the FD episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:40 pm

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I looked at hundreds of visitor photos from Trip Advisor of the Galley Bay, and didn't see one single bed like that. Of course, I didn't see any at the other resorts either. Wasted an hour looking!

Same here! But while looking at Madeira hotels and restaurant, a lot of the pics have the exotic flower we see behind them...

Don't they (the show) take their own blankets, pillows?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:03 pm

sophienette wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Except Sophie says she is 99.9% certain it's Brooks as F1. Obviously he told her himself (or Des or a close family member though that would be busting the contracts). No other way to be that certain. :Smiley:

I have no direct contact whatsoever with Brooks or anyone under contract. Just want to clarify as I dont want anyone to think he has been a chatterbox.

Sophie,
Just to let you know that I never once thought that you had any contact with Brooks. I am sure you have your sources other than f1's.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 pm

sophienette wrote:

I never thought you did and had no clue where that idea came from. Talk about out of left field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom