SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 am

2observe wrote:I'm trying to figure out how the spoilers are incorrect about Drew making it to F4, F3 & F2, but be so correct about who makes it to F1.

Because its not RS I believe but San and LoveMe. We on this site have not had the f4 wrong just RS.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 am

gabriele wrote:
2observe wrote:I'm trying to figure out how the spoilers are incorrect about Drew making it to F4, F3 & F2, but be so correct about who makes it to F1.

2observe, RS has gotten the F3 or F4 wrong before but still had the F1 correct. i can't seem to remember which season that was but he doesn't always get all the details correct. he is mostly focused on getting the F1 right. personally, i think the F1 spoiler of brooks is correct. also, love_me, san and sophie have all spoiled brooks as F1.
Maybe I am not looking at this the right way, but IF MF is controlling the spoilers, couldn't he also release the spoiler he WANTS out there whether it is actually correct or not? Therefore, yes, Love, san, sophie are telling the truth as they know it. They are telling the TRUTH that MF wants everyone to believe. It is just thoughts as weirder things can and have happened before.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:17 am

Except Sophie says she is 99.9% certain it's Brooks as F1. Obviously he told her himself (or Des or a close family member though that would be busting the contracts). No other way to be that certain. :Smiley:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by sushifan Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 am

Very good question. Took a closer look at Irish's last post and I think we have our answer.

Wouldn't surprise me if the F2, F3 and F4 all adhere to their contracts, if for no other reason than they want to be considered as the next lead. But recently we've seen some pretty loose-lipped F1s. Guess they think they have nothing to lose. Or they just can't shut up giggling 
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:36 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
gabriele wrote:

2observe, RS has gotten the F3 or F4 wrong before but still had the F1 correct. i can't seem to remember which season that was but he doesn't always get all the details correct. he is mostly focused on getting the F1 right. personally, i think the F1 spoiler of brooks is correct. also, love_me, san and sophie have all spoiled brooks as F1.
Maybe I am not looking at this the right way, but IF MF is controlling the spoilers, couldn't he also release the spoiler he WANTS out there whether it is actually correct or not?  Therefore, yes, Love, san, sophie are telling the truth as they know it.  They are telling the TRUTH that MF wants everyone to believe.  It is just thoughts as weirder things can and have happened before.

You are absolutely right. That's why it's always good to keep an open mind and keep all possibilities available!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 am

I think RS has or knows something concrete that he isn't releasing to say that Brooks is 1 billion % f1. JMO.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think RS has or knows something concrete that he isn't releasing to say that Brooks is 1 billion % f1. JMO.

He will never reveal what make him so confident about the F1. Ever.
There is a whole lot not shown in the preview that they have NOT shown us. For example that SC of Des (in a red dress at the Galley Bay) saying that after all this he better get down on one knee to propose (paraphrazing here) definitely came AFTER some key scenes that we have not seen.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:05 pm

But recently we've seen some pretty loose-lipped F1s.

We've also seen some loose-lipped 1Fs. Hugesmile 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think RS has or knows something concrete that he isn't releasing to say that Brooks is 1 billion % f1. JMO.

There is a whole lot not shown in the preview that they have NOT shown us. For example that SC of Des (in a red dress at the Galley Bay) saying that after all this he better get down on one knee to propose (paraphrazing here) definitely came AFTER some key scenes that we have not seen.

actually that "propose" line, is a VO.*and yess..they combined it with this line : in her PI wearing red dress she actually only said : i have never felt so loved. i think she is dreading to let Drew go, as she certainly can feel his love for her. Those sneaky editors!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:

That SC was also from where Des and Drew are in a bedroom; so, we were thinking that it's the FS portion of their FD. I'm just wondering why Des was at the Galley Bay in a different dress. What are we missing here???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:02 pm

I looked at hundreds of visitor photos from Trip Advisor of the Galley Bay, and didn't see one single bed like that. Of course, I didn't see any at the other resorts either. Wasted an hour looking!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:27 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

That SC was also from where Des and Drew are in a bedroom; so, we were thinking that it's the FS portion of their FD.  I'm just wondering why Des was at the Galley Bay in a different dress.  What are we missing here???

IDK
But that seemed to be on another day because her top is certainly different.
We still haven't figured out if Galley bay is where they are all staying or just Drew ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom