SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:28 pm

clueless wrote:So fantasy suite dates are prior to meeting the parents?  Is that right?  Maybe Brooks has taken a vow of celibacy and he had to tell Des and....and...idk....
Fantasy suite dates are with the final 3. The final two meet the lead's parents when it's down to just the 2 of them. So yes, fantasy suite dates are prior to meet the parents, as long as you're referring to the lead's parents.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
clueless wrote:If RS knows that something goes terribly wrong in the fantasy suite why doesn't he spill the beans on what it was?  

He said there was a difference of opinion between zac and Des on the FDs. But zac did not even get one giggling .

That would be a major difference in opinion then! Especially if they were both in different countries!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
clueless wrote:If RS knows that something goes terribly wrong in the fantasy suite why doesn't he spill the beans on what it was?  

He said there was a difference of opinion between zac and Des on the FDs. But zac did not even get one giggling .

That would be a major difference in opinion then! Especially if they were both in different countries!

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:I thohght he said Zak's went terribly wrong and that is why he was let go at F3  no idea  but per screen caps we are now seeing Zak f4, drew f3, that is why many are questioning what he has right and wrong from the final f4.

Actually Drew got the LCD and therefore MTP. RS got more than just Zac wrong.
:giggle: yes 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 pm

I wonder if MF figured out the mole and fed it some bad intel this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 pm

BKay wrote:I wonder if MF figured out the mole and fed it some bad intel this time around.

Nope. I doubt that. Brooks all the way. I actually have no doubt. We might not have all the pieces but it will make sense in the end . As long as its not nonsense.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:45 pm

BKay wrote:I wonder if MF figured out the mole and fed it some bad intel this time around.

or, he could have not released everything, the weird brooks situation details, to see if he could find the mole. he really does need to find that mole. it's probably someone he totally doesn't suspect. i wonder if RS pays the person for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 pm

gabriele wrote:

or, he could have not released everything, the weird brooks situation details, to see if he could find the mole. he really does need to find that mole. it's probably someone he totally doesn't suspect. i wonder if RS pays the person for the info.

Perhaps he does. But he is not the only one with sources. Just saying. As for MF, in the past he has said he doesn`t care about spoilers (Even though those season the spoilers have been spot on). But if he has signed waivers and confidentiality clauses for his entire team it would stand to reason that he is the one controlling what gets leaked and what doesn`t. Those confidentiality agreements run into a few million bucks so the spoilers are sanctioned no doubt.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm trying to figure out how the spoilers are incorrect about Drew making it to F4, F3 & F2, but be so correct about who makes it to F1.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 pm

2observe wrote:I'm trying to figure out how the spoilers are incorrect about Drew making it to F4, F3 & F2, but be so correct about who makes it to F1.

2observe, RS has gotten the F3 or F4 wrong before but still had the F1 correct. i can't seem to remember which season that was but he doesn't always get all the details correct. he is mostly focused on getting the F1 right. personally, i think the F1 spoiler of brooks is correct. also, love_me, san and sophie have all spoiled brooks as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

gabriele wrote:
2observe wrote:I'm trying to figure out how the spoilers are incorrect about Drew making it to F4, F3 & F2, but be so correct about who makes it to F1.

2observe, RS has gotten the F3 or F4 wrong before but still had the F1 correct. i can't seem to remember which season that was but he doesn't always get all the details correct. he is mostly focused on getting the F1 right. personally, i think the F1 spoiler of brooks is correct. also, love_me, san and sophie have all spoiled brooks as F1.

Now I remember. During Emilys season he spoiled that Sean was f2 and Arie was F3 but then later switched. I think Love_Me also had the same info.
When he was questioned he said it didn`t matter because he got the f1 (jef) right.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 pm

gabriele wrote:

:Smiley: 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom