SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 am

I don't know a lot about how it works with TPTB but I don't imagine they ask the people in the show what scenes they want in or out when they do the editing. Many scenes and conversations are left out (or in) based on what they want us to see. Is it possible there have been serious conversations with Brooks and Des that haven't been shown? Could you tell I'm a Brooks supporter???Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:17 am

I think she has had serious conversations with all the guys left. I am sure she has some chemistry (though varying degrees) with all of them too. They only show us a fraction of what really happened.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
lovinlife wrote:They show more kissing than anything. Nothing deep being shown of anyone at this point. Hopefully that will change soon.

Des and Brooks first date was serious convo, they talked about what they want in a relationship, she wants one like her parents, they talked about Brooks father leaving at an early age and how he felt about growing up without his father and that he wants to be their for his child, not like his father wasnt there for him. they cut alot of the convo but when Des handed Brooks the rose, she said i appreciate your opening up to me and sharing about your childhood that couldnt have been easy but your trusted me enough to share it.  So they have talked serious we are just NOT getting anything from tTPTB..:yes: 
But my point, there hasn't really been any since she has gotten to know the other guys some.  That is why I am thinking that the more recent conversations about their future would be a tell tale.  Even Sean and Cat who had very little on screen time together talked about their future together.  With Drew and Chris they have talked about their future together onscreen.

I agree Aunties_Love - normally they show a progressive connection between the lead and the F1. Each episode there are a few small but key conversations that are seen and of course longer conversations during their 1on1 dates.
This has not been the case with Brooks. Either they have not shown their interactions either on screen or via deleted scenes OR extremely brief with her just going in for the kiss. This is certainly one F1 pattern that is different in this season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
lovinlife wrote:They show more kissing than anything. Nothing deep being shown of anyone at this point. Hopefully that will change soon.

Des and Brooks first date was serious convo, they talked about what they want in a relationship, she wants one like her parents, they talked about Brooks father leaving at an early age and how he felt about growing up without his father and that he wants to be their for his child, not like his father wasnt there for him. they cut alot of the convo but when Des handed Brooks the rose, she said i appreciate your opening up to me and sharing about your childhood that couldnt have been easy but your trusted me enough to share it.  So they have talked serious we are just NOT getting anything from tTPTB..:yes: 
But my point, there hasn't really been any since she has gotten to know the other guys some.  That is why I am thinking that the more recent conversations about their future would be a tell tale.  Even Sean and Cat who had very little on screen time together talked about their future together.  With Drew and Chris they have talked about their future together onscreen.

I agree Aunties_Love - normally they show a progressive connection between the lead and the F1. Each episode there are a few small but key conversations that are seen and of course longer conversations during their 1on1 dates.
This has not been the case with Brooks. Either they have not shown their interactions either on screen or via deleted scenes OR extremely brief with her just going in for the kiss.  This is certainly one F1 pattern that is different in this season.

I do not agree that they haven't had deep conversation (that's all their first date was, much akin to Drew's sob story), and that they haven't shown some progression between them. They make it look like Brooks is in a holding pattern. He's been waiting for another date. The theme for him is "can he be strong?" They're focusing on all the other relationships and drama now.

Maybe what "comes out of left field" and "makes no sense" to them in the end is that the producers saw they're connection all along and didn't expect the blow-up at the end. They expected to create some doubt that the F1 was the F1 and hide him a bit, but they didn't expect the blow-up they got at the end, and for things to (apparently) get derailed. "Weird twists". Lots of "Mesnicks". A "super intense ending." "Hold on. It's going to be an awesome ride."

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

I am sure Des and Brooks had had deep conversations that we will never see. Des admitted that she loves their conversations plus Brooks activites includes conversations. That is what's so frustrating to the viewers because so much is hidden from us.

Also has the lead ever ever said that they were in love before the FRC? Usually they are torn between the F2. But not this season she admits it way before as per the sit down with CH in her blue dress. Not sure which episode that is.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:45 am

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

This has not been the case with Brooks. Either they have not shown their interactions either on screen or via deleted scenes OR extremely brief with her just going in for the kiss.  This is certainly one F1 pattern that is different in this season.

This season is really different than any other. They had so much drama early with girlfriends, people leaving and wanting to be the next bach. Plus all the men crying. But with all the drama there was a love connection that happened early and TPTB had to hide it. I have to say after all the weeds were cleared out she did have a great F3. But her heart belonged to only one from early on and we all saw that one the first date. She doesn't look at any one the way she looks at Brooks and he looks at her the same way. These two talk without even saying a word just the way they look at one another says it all.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Keep in mind...Des said to Chris H she was further along in her relationship with Brooks than any of the other guys and that was AFTER her 1on1 with Chris in Germany. There is so much that they are not showing us. Nothing in AC at all, we know they snuck off but they did not show it.

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:07 am

sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Keep in mind...Des said to Chris H she was further along in her relationship with Brooks than any of the other guys and that was AFTER her 1on1 with Chris in Germany.

That's right and Brooks is the first person she wants to kiss.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 am

During Ali's season, it seemed the consensus was Chris L. as F1 due to Ali and Roberto only have chemistry and that the two never had any serious conversations. (I do think that if Frank had still been in the running, she may have chose him.) Ali even stated that they did have serious conversations, but they just didn't show them. I guess you can't have a show full of serious convo's and you need to see some serious physical chemistry to spice things up. Of course everyone has their own opinions about what is chemistry and what is not.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:29 am

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that.  They haven't really talked about anything serious yet.  I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Brooks has demonstrated a fair amount of depth. I'm sure they've discussed a lot that isn't shown, like the hot tub scene and cocktail party conversation in AC. And he seems quick to point out to Des how he is savoring the moments, etc. and appreciating his time with her. And the body language is speaking volumes without words.
But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks.  It has happened with Drew though.

They had a serious conversation night one.  Remember, about his dad?  As for after that, it's Desiree, not Brooks that's interrupting the other talking into a kiss.  That's her.  Even when he came back with the broken finger she was basically telling him she didn't want to talk and wanted to kiss.  She's the one saying he brings out the best in her all the time.  
But, that type of action is usually reserved for the "physical only" edit. Also, I would think that the Lead would want to talk and kiss their F1 guy.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 am

2observe wrote:
atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that.  They haven't really talked about anything serious yet.  I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Brooks has demonstrated a fair amount of depth. I'm sure they've discussed a lot that isn't shown, like the hot tub scene and cocktail party conversation in AC. And he seems quick to point out to Des how he is savoring the moments, etc. and appreciating his time with her. And the body language is speaking volumes without words.
But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks.  It has happened with Drew though.

They had a serious conversation night one.  Remember, about his dad?  As for after that, it's Desiree, not Brooks that's interrupting the other talking into a kiss.  That's her.  Even when he came back with the broken finger she was basically telling him she didn't want to talk and wanted to kiss.  She's the one saying he brings out the best in her all the time.  
But, that type of action is usually reserved for the "physical only" edit.  Also, I would think that the Lead would want to talk and kiss their F1 guy.

This last episode they showed plenty of talking was going on. At one point you see them just sitting there comfortably chatting. And then the in-between-the-legs sitting occurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 am

clueless wrote:During Ali's season, it seemed the consensus was Chris L. as F1 due to Ali and Roberto only have chemistry and that the two never had any serious conversations.   (I do think that if Frank had still been in the running, she may have chose him.)  Ali even stated that they did have serious conversations, but they just didn't show them.  I guess you can't have a show full of serious convo's and you need to see some serious physical chemistry to spice things up.  Of course everyone has their own opinions about what is chemistry and what is not.

I remember Ali having a rather serious conversation with Roberto during a picnic lunch on their 1 on 1 date. And as a result of their serious conversation, Ali came to the conclusion that Roberto was "too good to be true."
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom