SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by lovinlife Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 am

They show more kissing than anything. Nothing deep being shown of anyone at this point. Hopefully that will change soon.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that.  They haven't really talked about anything serious yet.  I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Brooks has demonstrated a fair amount of depth. I'm sure they've discussed a lot that isn't shown, like the hot tub scene and cocktail party conversation in AC. And he seems quick to point out to Des how he is savoring the moments, etc. and appreciating his time with her. And the body language is speaking volumes without words.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:17 am

agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that.  They haven't really talked about anything serious yet.  I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Brooks has demonstrated a fair amount of depth. I'm sure they've discussed a lot that isn't shown, like the hot tub scene and cocktail party conversation in AC. And he seems quick to point out to Des how he is savoring the moments, etc. and appreciating his time with her. And the body language is speaking volumes without words.

Exactly. It isn't shown. Which is why the kissing only that they have shown is curious. Well other than at their 1on1 date of course. And out of balance.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 am

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Exactly. It isn't shown. Which is why the kissing only that they have shown is curious. Well other than at their 1on1 date of course. And out of balance.

TPTB may be deliberately hiding more of the emotional connection (although I don't personally feel they are hiding it all that much) because the physical chemistry is so blatantly obvious.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:25 am

agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks. It has happened with Drew though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks.  It has happened with Drew though.

They had a serious conversation night one. Remember, about his dad? As for after that, it's Desiree, not Brooks that's interrupting the other talking into a kiss. That's her. Even when he came back with the broken finger she was basically telling him she didn't want to talk and wanted to kiss. She's the one saying he brings out the best in her all the time.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:33 am

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks.  It has happened with Drew though.

They had a serious conversation night one.  Remember, about his dad?  As for after that, it's Desiree, not Brooks that's interrupting the other talking into a kiss.  That's her.  Even when he came back with the broken finger she was basically telling him she didn't want to talk and wanted to kiss.  She's the one saying he brings out the best in her all the time.  

I do see a strong connection between Des & Brooks but you could take that the other way. I did wonder when Des kissed brooks when he was trying to talk to her. Obviously there's chemistry but is there more? Sometimes it's easier for the leads to kiss rather than have deep conversations. I'll be interested to see what it's like on their 1 on 1 date in Madeira.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 am

lovinlife wrote:Not saying he didnt throw camera off guard, saying he studied Arie film and copied it. And to me at this point I see more of a connection with Chris than Brooks.

eh, it could be the producers suggesting he kiss her against the wall and he just caught them off guard as to when it actually happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:44 am

gabriele wrote:
lovinlife wrote:Not saying he didnt throw camera off guard, saying he studied Arie film and copied it. And to me at this point I see more of a connection with Chris than Brooks.

eh, it could be the producers suggesting he kiss her against the wall and he just caught them off guard as to when it actually happened.

Now that I could see. They forgot to tell the camera guy. giggling 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Des and Brooks have had serious conversations. The first date had a serious conversion or two. Brooks almost cried during it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:53 am

lovinlife wrote:They show more kissing than anything. Nothing deep being shown of anyone at this point. Hopefully that will change soon.

Des and Brooks first date was serious convo, they talked about what they want in a relationship, she wants one like her parents, they talked about Brooks father leaving at an early age and how he felt about growing up without his father and that he wants to be their for his child, not like his father wasnt there for him. they cut alot of the convo but when Des handed Brooks the rose, she said i appreciate your opening up to me and sharing about your childhood that couldnt have been easy but your trusted me enough to share it. So they have talked serious we are just NOT getting anything from tTPTB..:yes: 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:13 am

Di_ATL wrote:
lovinlife wrote:They show more kissing than anything. Nothing deep being shown of anyone at this point. Hopefully that will change soon.

Des and Brooks first date was serious convo, they talked about what they want in a relationship, she wants one like her parents, they talked about Brooks father leaving at an early age and how he felt about growing up without his father and that he wants to be their for his child, not like his father wasnt there for him. they cut alot of the convo but when Des handed Brooks the rose, she said i appreciate your opening up to me and sharing about your childhood that couldnt have been easy but your trusted me enough to share it.  So they have talked serious we are just NOT getting anything from tTPTB..:yes: 
But my point, there hasn't really been any since she has gotten to know the other guys some. That is why I am thinking that the more recent conversations about their future would be a tell tale. Even Sean and Cat who had very little on screen time together talked about their future together. With Drew and Chris they have talked about their future together onscreen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom