SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by lovinlife Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:39 pm

No he hasn't "said" it but it is sooooo obvious. Arie got so much press about his kissing and much more in his hometown. ANd this guy pretty much copies him move by move and uses his words. It is just too obvious. Me your own man. Everyone on twitter was saying it was such a poor imitation.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 pm

lovinlife wrote:No he hasn't "said" it but it is sooooo obvious. Arie got so much press about his kissing and much more in his hometown. ANd this guy pretty much copies him move by move and uses his words. It is just too obvious. Me your own man. Everyone on twitter was saying it was such a poor imitation.
I guess he must of done something right in that kiss because of what Des said in describing how it made her feel. That along with that look and the joy in her face as she's describing it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 pm

lovinlife wrote:No he hasn't "said" it but it is sooooo obvious. Arie got so much press about his kissing and much more in his hometown. ANd this guy pretty much copies him move by move and uses his words. It is just too obvious. Me your own man. Everyone on twitter was saying it was such a poor imitation.

I really wasn't impressed with that kiss too. How he tried to be spontaneous and take her outside where cameras were waiting. Fake! But gosh darn if Des didn't love it. But it was déjà vu all over again.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

I really wasn't impressed with that kiss too. How he tried to be spontaneous and take her outside where cameras were waiting. Fake! But gosh darn if Des didn't love it. But it was déjà vu all over again.

Well if studied Arie he should have known that throwing her up a wall and kissing her like a mad man would not get him to F1.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 pm

How can you tell if Des loves it? She seems to love all the kisses. That is why I can not pick who she really likes. She seems to want to just maul every guy she is with. I think she is having a blast but no I haven't seen one real connection that stands out.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Well if studied Arie he should have known that throwing her up a wall and kissing her like a mad man would not get him to F1.

Aha! So Arie unwittingly sabotaged his buddy's chances?giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Not buying it. Drew seems to be a good kisser in his own right. It was funny how the cameras were caught off guard.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:02 am

albean99 wrote:Not buying it. Drew seems to be a good kisser in his own right. It was funny how the cameras were caught off guard.
Yep. You could see the crew scattering and not knowing what to do. Too funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:05 am

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:Not buying it. Drew seems to be a good kisser in his own right. It was funny how the cameras were caught off guard.
Yep. You could see the crew scattering and not knowing what to do. Too funny.
In the ITM talking about Drew's kiss as she directly said his name to the camera, she almost did her own version of a happy dance. Too cute!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 am

I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 am

Not saying he didnt throw camera off guard, saying he studied Arie film and copied it. And to me at this point I see more of a connection with Chris than Brooks.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 am

agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that. They haven't really talked about anything serious yet. I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom