SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:16 pm

clueless wrote:If I remember correctly, when Arie left early in Em's season, he left in an SUV.  And I can't recall any solitary limo rides that arent a result of a rose ceremony of some sorts.  If that is correct, then why would Brooks be in a limo?  What scenario would occur to put him in casual dress in a limo?   Maybe I'm wrong about the limo rides.   Could someone please correct me if I am.
None that I can think of. Someone said another rejected contestant from this season got a limo exit but he was rejected also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by LLiza Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:23 pm

terabithia wrote: Anyway, we don't know what Brooks said, if he said anything at all. I'm not going to believe everything a young person tweets. Maybe she is showing off to her friends pretending she has insider info, when really she just read RS's spoilers. That's exactly the sort of thing a teenage girl would do to impress her friends (she seems young to me in the tweets people have reposted). Her aunt may have been winding her up as well.

Not just teenage girls do things like that. People of all ages often try to impress their friends by bragging about what they think they know.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:06 pm

I really don't care what the girl is saying. I just think it's cute how excited she was. I've been there. I know how fun it is. She was a little starstruck, I'd say. Brooks is a doll to let her hang around.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Do we know if there is an ATFR being filmed?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

DMBFan wrote:Do we know if there is an ATFR being filmed?

There's one on the schedule at abcmedianet after the finale.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Would be cool to be live again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:12 pm

My feelings have nothing to do with spoilers or anything or anybody else. All I can say is I have never been able to picture anybody accepting Desiree's final rose but Brooks Forester...I just can't wrap my head around her being with anybody else . I think she naturally feels a certain affection for a few of the other guys. Loving and being in love are two different things. I just feel certain Brooks is the one. Simply seeing them together solidifies my feeling about them every single time. They share such strong chemistry which makes them so beautiful together...they shine !! cheerleader 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Judiful wrote:My feelings have nothing to do with spoilers or anything or anybody else. All I can say is I have never been able to picture anybody accepting Desiree's final rose but Brooks Forester...I just can't wrap my head around her being with anybody else . I think she naturally feels a certain affection for a few of the other guys. Loving and being in love are two different things. I just feel certain Brooks is the one. Simply seeing them together solidifies my feeling about them every single time. They share such strong chemistry which makes them so beautiful together...they shine !! cheerleader 

They come across as the most genuinely meant to be couple I've ever seen on this show. Really. And that's after 1 date and a few short moments. I can't imagine how obvious it would be if we had seen more of their time.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:45 pm

albean99 wrote:

Wonder if agentcurls can get a ticket again...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 pm

DMBFan wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Wonder if agentcurls can get a ticket again...

I'm working on it. My friend does art direction for ABC. It may be difficult though this time as I now have a 1-year old giggling 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:27 pm

I have such conflicting thoughts. I am not sure what I think about Brooks. I think they are cute together but I cant put my finger on it. Something is just off with him at times. I am hoping that I see something in the next few weeks. At this point I like her with Chris the best. Drew completely lost me. I find it eerie that it seems he completely studied his fellow Arizona guy, Arie and tried to replicate exactly what he did with Emily. He even uses the words Arie used, wanting to "steal her". Then he kisses her on a wall. Pitifully I may add. I guess he saw all the coverage Arie got and thought he could get the same. Wrong Drew. Not even close. He should have talked to Sean and realized no wall kiss will be as good and forget about it.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:30 pm

lovinlife wrote:I have such conflicting thoughts. I am not sure what I think about Brooks. I think they are cute together but I cant put my finger on it. Something is just off with him at times. I am hoping that I see something in the next few weeks. At this point I like her with Chris the best. Drew completely lost me. I find it eerie that it seems he completely studied his fellow Arizona guy, Arie and tried to replicate exactly what he did with Emily. He even uses the words Arie used, wanting to "steal her". Then he kisses her on a wall. Pitifully I may add. I guess he saw all the coverage Arie got and thought he could get the same. Wrong Drew. Not even close. He should have talked to Sean and realized no wall kiss will be as good and forget about it.

I just don't see the Drew connection either. But WHAT? He has said he studied Arie? Oh my sweet Lord!!!!!! Is that really true?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom