SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by misticia Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:30 pm

I don't know if I understand this correctly : Des is reported to date in CA. Is this after or during the filming (when guys were in the mansion). I'm lost...

Are you a "Bachelorette" fan?
June 3, 2013, Ojai, California
Watch tonight to see one of our preferred properties, Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, where Bachelorette, Desiree takes her date - it's an ultimate romantic rendezvous!

Link to the source : http://www.valeriewilsontravel.com/explore/spotlights
Ojai Valley Inn & spa website : http://www.ojairesort.com/

misticia

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 pm

This is not just about Des and her F1 though but all the leads on this show. How much can they really learn about a person to commit to an engagement at the end of the show.
We have seen plenty of HTDs not even held where the contestant lives - possibly in some restaurant or the home of a friend, sibling or parent. Hardly the circumstances to come to a serious decision for a partner whether to date after the show or marry.

Who knows, the F1 could be living in a no bedroom rented cramped up basement but tell the lead that their actual home is being `renovated` or some other credible excuse during HTs and therefore he or she is not taking the lead there. And then, he or she gets picked in the end. That certainly does not fulfill the Cinderella dream does it.

(I always think of Melissa`s HT where her parents refused to participate. That in itself should have raised a red flag to Jason.)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:33 pm

misticia wrote:I don't know if I understand this correctly : Des is reported to date in CA. Is this after or during the filming (when guys were in the mansion). I'm lost...

Watch tonight to see one of our preferred properties, Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, where Bachelorette, Desiree takes her date - it's an ultimate romantic rendezvous!

We saw pictures of this recently. She wasn`t on a date with a guy just visiting the winery. scmiiw

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
misticia wrote:I don't know if I understand this correctly : Des is reported to date in CA. Is this after or during the filming (when guys were in the mansion). I'm lost...

We saw pictures of this recently. She wasn`t on a date with a guy just visiting the winery. scmiiw

My point is : is she dating secretly her F1 there ? I found many infos about this resort where famous people were spotted. So I guess the resort guarantee the privacy needed for the bachelorette & F1.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:41 pm

This is an advertisement to watch the show when their property was featured which was her date with Bryden episode 2.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 44 86669110 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:43 pm

umngirl wrote:

This is an advertisement to watch the show when their property was featured which was her date with Bryden episode 2.

Thanks umngirl :Smiley:

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:56 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Question:

Do we have any clues about safe house visits with Des & Brooks? You'd think with long 4th of July weekend there'd be some signs of travel on Brooks part at least.

Well Des has been VERY quiet these last few days :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:57 pm

gabriele wrote:chris is in seattle. there was an airport siting of brooks tonite at the SLC airport.

Now coming or going, that is the question :)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:15 pm

How do we know Chris is in Seattle? Did someone see him?

As for Brooks, he was seen yesterday at the airport. I looked at twitter and saw a tweet on the 3rd from a gal that seems to live in Utah that she bumped into Brooks. On the 2nd, he had lunch at that Tortilla Bar. Seems like he was more likely going out yesterday than returning. Not sure!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Week-end romance......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:14 pm

atem wrote:How do we know Chris is in Seattle?  Did someone see him?  

auntie just asked where chris lives.

As for Brooks, he was seen yesterday at the airport.  I looked at twitter and saw a tweet on the 3rd from a gal that seems to live in Utah that she bumped into Brooks.  On the 2nd, he had lunch at that Tortilla Bar.  Seems like he was more likely going out yesterday than returning.  Not sure!

if he is still working then it makes sense he'd be leaving on a friday evening to go a safe house for the weekend. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:48 pm

ironcat wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that.  They haven't really talked about anything serious yet.  I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Brooks has demonstrated a fair amount of depth. I'm sure they've discussed a lot that isn't shown, like the hot tub scene and cocktail party conversation in AC. And he seems quick to point out to Des how he is savoring the moments, etc. and appreciating his time with her. And the body language is speaking volumes without words.
But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks.  It has happened with Drew though.

They had a serious conversation night one.  Remember, about his dad?  As for after that, it's Desiree, not Brooks that's interrupting the other talking into a kiss.  That's her.  Even when he came back with the broken finger she was basically telling him she didn't want to talk and wanted to kiss.  She's the one saying he brings out the best in her all the time.  
But, that type of action is usually reserved for the "physical only" edit.  Also, I would think that the Lead would want to talk and kiss their F1 guy.
Again, there was so little shown of Cat and Sean onscreen of them, but in each episode they did talk about serious things as WELL as kiss.  With Brooks, we are seeing a physical edit as of late with very little to no serious conversations about the future, where as with Drew, there was future talk.  In a lot of the episodes, there is something about the future with Drew.  Same with Cat and Sean, they talked about their future together onscreen.  So, question begs, if Brooks is the F1(not saying he's not), then why not the serious future conversations in recent episodes.  I know what some may say, they had serious conversations in the first one, true, but that's all that they have and in the last one, nothing but kissing.  No talking at all which tells me that there is only a physical thing there.

Are you speculating that Des and Brooks haven't been having any serious conversations, or that the editors are just not showing those convos because either they're a)boring, b)too revealing that he's her F1, or c)unimportant because he's NOT her F1?  Just curious.

And I agree with the sentiment expressed by others that the perceived lack of so-called "serious" conversations is not really a clue to who is Des' F1 or who she is really connecting with in a deeper way.  Frankly, these so-called "serious" conversations that we always hear on this show are nothing like any normal serious conversations I have ever had on any first/early dates I've been on, where subjects like work, current events, educational experiences, interests/hobbies, politics, religion, travel, friends, routine family background/history etc DO get discussed, and the subjects of "how ready one is to get married" (everyone), "who's been cheated on" (at least half), and substance abuse problems/family tragedies (most) are not delved into until somewhat later. Hugesmile

Yea, regarding the bolded. I don't know what to make of it. I am just remembering what happened last season with Emily who did have serious family/wants/desires convo with Jef. Sean too had that kind of a convo with Cat, yet with Des, we aren't seeing that from the supposed F1. What that all means, who knows, especially since this season seems to be a rewind from seasons past. Even the rap video they did at the beginning of the season took in Jasons, Jillians, Ali's, Brad; so who knows what that all means and if it is affecting the edit of this season or just nothing at all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom