SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 pm

agentcurls wrote:I think with Des residing in LA area and Brooks in SLC, it's probably been easy for them to meet somewhere in the middle by car, or least someplace obscure given the geography between LA & Utah? Des did say she loves road trips.
Hasn't Drew moved into the area where Des lives? What could be easier for a hookup than that? Again, just putting this out for thoughts. Where does Chris live again? Is it a possibility for them to connect easily?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm

chris is in seattle. there was an airport siting of brooks tonite at the SLC airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 pm

gabriele wrote:chris is in seattle. there was an airport siting of brooks tonite at the SLC airport.
What does Brooks do for his business and does it include a lot of travelling?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:32 pm

sfrank wrote:Well...ask and you shall receive!!!!! This is one hell of a coincidence!

Brooks spotted at the airport today!
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 43 Airpor10

https://twitter.com/caitiemonte/status/353280782959259648

Well....keeeeeripe.." was he coming .. Or going??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
gabriele wrote:chris is in seattle. there was an airport siting of brooks tonite at the SLC airport.

He's a sales representative for Fit Marketing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

The other thing that I thought of for him to be travelling, isn't the taping of the MTA happening this weekend??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

The other thing that I thought of for him to be travelling, isn't the taping of the MTA happening this weekend??

I think it is next week.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I think it is next week.
Ok, thanks. I thought I heard something about it happening on the weekend so didn't know for sure. Wasn't it Zack K or Brandon that was bragging that it was happening this weekend and the guys are all gathering then?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that.  They haven't really talked about anything serious yet.  I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Brooks has demonstrated a fair amount of depth. I'm sure they've discussed a lot that isn't shown, like the hot tub scene and cocktail party conversation in AC. And he seems quick to point out to Des how he is savoring the moments, etc. and appreciating his time with her. And the body language is speaking volumes without words.
But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks.  It has happened with Drew though.

They had a serious conversation night one.  Remember, about his dad?  As for after that, it's Desiree, not Brooks that's interrupting the other talking into a kiss.  That's her.  Even when he came back with the broken finger she was basically telling him she didn't want to talk and wanted to kiss.  She's the one saying he brings out the best in her all the time.  
But, that type of action is usually reserved for the "physical only" edit.  Also, I would think that the Lead would want to talk and kiss their F1 guy.
Again, there was so little shown of Cat and Sean onscreen of them, but in each episode they did talk about serious things as WELL as kiss.  With Brooks, we are seeing a physical edit as of late with very little to no serious conversations about the future, where as with Drew, there was future talk.  In a lot of the episodes, there is something about the future with Drew.  Same with Cat and Sean, they talked about their future together onscreen.  So, question begs, if Brooks is the F1(not saying he's not), then why not the serious future conversations in recent episodes.  I know what some may say, they had serious conversations in the first one, true, but that's all that they have and in the last one, nothing but kissing.  No talking at all which tells me that there is only a physical thing there.

Are you speculating that Des and Brooks haven't been having any serious conversations, or that the editors are just not showing those convos because either they're a)boring, b)too revealing that he's her F1, or c)unimportant because he's NOT her F1?  Just curious.

And I agree with the sentiment expressed by others that the perceived lack of so-called "serious" conversations is not really a clue to who is Des' F1 or who she is really connecting with in a deeper way.  Frankly, these so-called "serious" conversations that we always hear on this show are nothing like any normal serious conversations I have ever had on any first/early dates I've been on, where subjects like work, current events, educational experiences, interests/hobbies, politics, religion, travel, friends, routine family background/history etc DO get discussed, and the subjects of "how ready one is to get married" (everyone), "who's been cheated on" (at least half), and substance abuse problems/family tragedies (most) are not delved into until somewhat later. Hugesmile

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:40 pm

ironcat wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I definitely think she enjoyed kissing Drew. I just don't think the rest of the guys, including Drew, will have time to catch up to the emotional connection that has been established with Brooks.
what connection is that.  They haven't really talked about anything serious yet.  I think that Drew's convos are a lot more serious than any of Brooks as Drew and Des have talked about the future...Brooks hasn't.

Brooks has demonstrated a fair amount of depth. I'm sure they've discussed a lot that isn't shown, like the hot tub scene and cocktail party conversation in AC. And he seems quick to point out to Des how he is savoring the moments, etc. and appreciating his time with her. And the body language is speaking volumes without words.
But the point is that I was trying to make is that with the lead and the f1, it is usually the more serious conversations that are shown, not just the kissing like what is happening with Brooks.  It has happened with Drew though.

They had a serious conversation night one.  Remember, about his dad?  As for after that, it's Desiree, not Brooks that's interrupting the other talking into a kiss.  That's her.  Even when he came back with the broken finger she was basically telling him she didn't want to talk and wanted to kiss.  She's the one saying he brings out the best in her all the time.  
But, that type of action is usually reserved for the "physical only" edit.  Also, I would think that the Lead would want to talk and kiss their F1 guy.
Again, there was so little shown of Cat and Sean onscreen of them, but in each episode they did talk about serious things as WELL as kiss.  With Brooks, we are seeing a physical edit as of late with very little to no serious conversations about the future, where as with Drew, there was future talk.  In a lot of the episodes, there is something about the future with Drew.  Same with Cat and Sean, they talked about their future together onscreen.  So, question begs, if Brooks is the F1(not saying he's not), then why not the serious future conversations in recent episodes.  I know what some may say, they had serious conversations in the first one, true, but that's all that they have and in the last one, nothing but kissing.  No talking at all which tells me that there is only a physical thing there.

Are you speculating that Des and Brooks haven't been having any serious conversations, or that the editors are just not showing those convos because either they're a)boring, b)too revealing that he's her F1, or c)unimportant because he's NOT her F1?  Just curious.

And I agree with the sentiment expressed by others that the perceived lack of so-called "serious" conversations is not really a clue to who is Des' F1 or who she is really connecting with in a deeper way.  Frankly, these so-called "serious" conversations that we always hear on this show are nothing like any normal serious conversations I have ever had on any first/early dates I've been on, where subjects like work, current events, educational experiences, interests/hobbies, politics, religion, travel, friends, routine family background/history etc DO get discussed, and the subjects of "how ready one is to get married" (everyone), "who's been cheated on" (at least half), and substance abuse problems/family tragedies (most) are not delved into until somewhat later. Hugesmile

So true.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 pm

ironcat wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I agree with this...Cat and Sean's "serious conversations" seemed to involve something sad or tragic...her absentee father or watching someone killed in front to her. yikes. Embarressed! 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:59 pm

ironcat wrote:

I agree with the "somewhat later" portion of your post and that is exactly why most Bach/Bachette couples do not survive. Even if there were NOT plenty of other men for Des to also date and Brooks were the only man to converse with every day-all day, those tough discussions may still not be happening at such an early start. Sure, there are a handful of real couples who met-got engaged-got married in just a few weeks and found long-lasting success. Most, though, need quality time to be truly ready to offer themselves in a serious commitment. Des may be ready and dying to get married, but there is nothing wrong with Brooks not being certain yet.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom