SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Do you think Des had a default F2 if Brooks was temporarily out of the picture? She said she felt strongly for 2 guys, one being Brooks. Who's the default guy to you?

Didn't she tell CH that she had fallen in love and that she loved this man? She never said 2 guys that I remember. She also said in the RC in Germany to the guys that she was falling and the camera went right to Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:38 pm

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Do you think Des had a default F2 if Brooks was temporarily out of the picture? She said she felt strongly for 2 guys, one being Brooks. Who's the default guy to you?

Didn't she tell CH that she had fallen in love and that she loved this man?  She never said 2 guys that I remember.  She also said in the RC in Germany to the guys that she was falling and the camera went right to Brooks.

Yep, it did. I think she mentioned one guy, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The HTD's should be interesting this season! :uptonogood 
LOL, especially if a fact like that is kept hidden from Des. That would really bring out the fireworks between Brooks and Des!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:01 am

nannymargie wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Usually we see contestants go to the parents homes.  So the way we know the real homes are sleuthing.  

So you are saying it was sleuth that Brooks lives in his sisters basement?  I am just curious.

It would be kinda hard to go to his parents home since they live in different states.  It is my understanding that his sister or brothers live in Utah so that would be a good place to have the HTD.
Am I wrong on this also?

It was NOT sleuthed some dumb tabloid reported that a few months ago...no idea if its true or not. no no
In fact, I don't think it is because the girl who took a picture with Brooks last week mentioned that his house was just down the street from hers.

Last edited by sfrank on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:03 am

canyonvue wrote:

Well, they make it look like she's all broken up over Drew, so I was assuming Chris is, and yes, default is what he would be. This is if Drew leaves.
I don't see Drew leaving especially since Brooks left. I am thinking that it is Drew that walks her through the drama of Brooks leaving and that is why some scene at the beach looks like it is tense. But later on in the LCD room on the bed, it is obvious that they had gotten over any problems or tense conversation earlier in the day.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:03 am

sfrank wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Usually we see contestants go to the parents homes.  So the way we know the real homes are sleuthing.  

So you are saying it was sleuth that Brooks lives in his sisters basement?  I am just curious.

It would be kinda hard to go to his parents home since they live in different states.  It is my understanding that his sister or brothers live in Utah so that would be a good place to have the HTD.
Am I wrong on this also?

It was NOT sleuthed some dumb tabloid reported that a few months ago...no idea if its true or not. no no
In fact, I don't think it is because the girl who took a picture with Brooks last week mentioned that his house was just down the street from hers.

Thought so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Well, they make it look like she's all broken up over Drew, so I was assuming Chris is, and yes, default is what he would be. This is if Drew leaves.
I don't see Drew leaving especially since Brooks left.  I am thinking that it is Drew that walks her through the drama of Brooks leaving and that is why some scene at the beach looks like it is tense.  But later on in the LCD room on the bed, it is obvious that they had gotten over any problems or tense conversation earlier in the day.

Well this is really all assumption. But if it were true and then she dumps him, that's just rude. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 am

Well, a teeny could still call it his house even if it was his sister's and he lives in the basement. Not saying this is true, but her tweet doesn't make it untrue.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:09 am

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I don't see Drew leaving especially since Brooks left.  I am thinking that it is Drew that walks her through the drama of Brooks leaving and that is why some scene at the beach looks like it is tense.  But later on in the LCD room on the bed, it is obvious that they had gotten over any problems or tense conversation earlier in the day.

Well this is really all assumption. But if it were true and then she dumps him, that's just rude. giggling 
Since we have sc's of Brooks upset and leaving in a vehicle(car, limo whatever) I don't really see that as assumptions. Now if you look at the sc's we do have, they are FD's and LCD's for BOTH Chris and Drew and NOTHING other than the limo/vehicle crying sc. Those aren't assumptions.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:10 am

beader wrote:Well, a teeny could still call it his house even if it was his sister's and he lives in the basement.  Not saying this is true, but her tweet doesn't make it untrue.

The first thing I said was that I didn't know if it was true but it was not sleuth it was reported by a tabloid. The guy is not some unemployed deadbeat. He has a job.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Since we have sc's of Brooks upset and leaving in a vehicle(car, limo whatever) I don't really see that as assumptions.  Now if you look at the sc's we do have, they are FD's and LCD's for BOTH Chris and Drew and NOTHING other than the limo/vehicle crying sc.  Those aren't assumptions.

Well, that still isn't clear (what happened to Brooks), but I meant assumptions about what Drew and Des are talking about; what went down with Des and Drew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:12 am

beader wrote:Well, a teeny could still call it his house even if it was his sister's and he lives in the basement.  Not saying this is true, but her tweet doesn't make it untrue.
Yes, if Brooks hasn't told Des and she finds out stuff at the HTD that just doesn't fit what she wants, there is a good reason to let Brooks go, hense the crying/drama pics

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom