SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by loro Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:38 pm

The moment I am now most looking forward to. When we see Brooks tell Des he's in love with her!!!
I wonder when this will be.?:pinkaw: 

loro

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:48 pm

I want front and center for that one
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

loro wrote:The moment I am now most looking forward to.  When we see Brooks tell Des he's in love with her!!!
I wonder when this will be.?:pinkaw: 

And she tell him that she is in love with him also. I really really really want to see the proposal!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 pm

I read somewhere that on the HTD that a protective sister questioned Des. It lead me to thinking could this possibly be where Brooks is crying and saying "he wished he could say something to make it better." Could Des have been upset by the questioning and it upset Brooks that he wishes he could make it better? Just a thought I am putting out there.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:I read somewhere that on the HTD that a protective sister questioned Des.  It lead me to thinking could this possibly be where Brooks is crying and saying "he wished he could say something to make it better."  Could Des have been upset by the questioning and it upset Brooks that he wishes he could make it better?  Just a thought I am putting out there.

Yep. That's what I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:16 pm

nannymargie wrote:I read somewhere that on the HTD that a protective sister questioned Des.  It lead me to thinking could this possibly be where Brooks is crying and saying "he wished he could say something to make it better."  Could Des have been upset by the questioning and it upset Brooks that he wishes he could make it better?  Just a thought I am putting out there.

"There's nothing I can say (you know) to make it better" is what Brooks said. That's very different. I don't believe Des would be sobbing alone in that situation and BSG if it is Brooks doesn't seem to be comforting her which you would expect if his sister hurt her feelings.

I'm really leaning towards Brooks pulling a Frank but there are many reasons to leave and unless the spoilers are way off, he comes back. Quite romantic if it happens at the end.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:20 pm

They are keeping caps being shown of Brooks in Antigua for a reason.  However, I don't think he's the guy that pops up at the very end. If, that happens.

I do think Brooks and Chris meet the family.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:36 pm

albean99 wrote:

"There's nothing I can say (you know) to make it better" is what Brooks said. That's very different. I don't believe Des would be sobbing alone in that situation and BSG if it is Brooks doesn't seem to be comforting her which you would expect if his sister hurt her feelings.

I'm really leaning towards Brooks pulling a Frank but there are many reasons to leave and unless the spoilers are way off, he comes back. Quite romantic if it happens at the end.

I am talking about this being two different times.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:38 pm

atem wrote:They are keeping caps being shown of Brooks in Antigua for a reason.  However, I don't think he's the guy that pops up at the very end.  If, that happens.

I do think Brooks and Chris meet the family.

I completely agree!  The most obvious reason to withold Brooks screen caps is to keep the mystery of who made it to Antigua.  Des emotions are written all over her face.  She is crazy about Brooks.  If they released screen caps of Brooks in Antigua, there would be little question of the outcome, IMO.  i agree both Brooks and Chris meet the family and have LCD's.

Those pics will come from the preview at the end of epi 8, HTD's.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Got it. You're saying that Brooks said that because of his sister and not as BSG? I can't imagine he'd be that emotional in that case but you never know.

Re no Brooks pics in Antigua - if they wanted to hide him why did they show so much of him in the previews?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:43 pm

albean99 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Got it. You're saying that Brooks said that because of his sister and not as BSG? I can't imagine he'd be that emotional in that case but you never know.

Re no Brooks pics in Antigua - if they wanted to hide him why did they show so much of him in the previews?

spot on, Albean... i agree with JBF. This season is a Ball of Mystery....Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:

spot on, Albean... i agree with JBF. This season is a Ball of Mystery....Rolling Eyes 

I might be so far off but just trying to figure out where Brooks crying scene comes in and what would cause it. It is so frustrating not having much to work with.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom