SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:13 pm

nannymargie wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I read somewhere that on the HTD that a protective sister questioned Des.  It lead me to thinking could this possibly be where Brooks is crying and saying "he wished he could say something to make it better."  Could Des have been upset by the questioning and it upset Brooks that he wishes he could make it better?  Just a thought I am putting out there.

"There's nothing I can say (you know) to make it better" is what Brooks said. That's very different. I don't believe Des would be sobbing alone in that situation and BSG if it is Brooks doesn't seem to be comforting her which you would expect if his sister hurt her feelings.

I'm really leaning towards Brooks pulling a Frank but there are many reasons to leave and unless the spoilers are way off, he comes back. Quite romantic if it happens at the end.

I am talking about this being two different times.

Got it. You're saying that Brooks said that because of his sister and not as BSG? I can't imagine he'd be that emotional in that case but you never know.

Re no Brooks pics in Antigua - if they wanted to hide him why did they show so much of him in the previews?

spot on, Albean... i agree with JBF. This season is a Ball of Mystery....Rolling Eyes 

I might be so far off but just trying to figure out where Brooks crying scene comes in and what would cause it.  It is so frustrating not having much to work with.

Based on the background if its the scene I am picturing, I think it take place during his HTD. It looks like book shelves behind him.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:20 am

If Brooks leaves the show it would be just prior to FDs and then return to MTPs. I doubt Des would get engaged to a guy that has not met her parents.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Can someone please tell me which preview has a scene with Brooks crying?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Definitely the second longer preview i.e the one they showed after episode 1. Not sure if the one prior to the episode had it also.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:24 pm

In this one at the 2:21 mark, it's just Brooks with his hand over his face and others doing VOs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC3jKHRhSvk

Is there one that shows more of his scene? I'm looking for it too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

In this one at 3:35 it is the same thing. It's Des doing a VO during Brooks face. She says: "never felt like" before the shot moves to the BSG-Des scene where she finishes the sentence "anyone has loved me like I loved them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTpv_bAyGwA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:Definitely the second longer preview i.e the one they showed after episode 1. Not sure if the one prior to the episode had it also.
OK, thanks.  I saw it. Was Brooks the one saying, "we were supposed to be and ?" I couldn't understand the last word. Maybe it was James. To me, it seems to be about how upset she is over James. I think she liked him more than they showed us, based on how she was kissing him in the igloo. The guys are upset because they see it as her not being able to trust them ALL now. Just a guess. I can't imagine her picking Brooks if he leaves and comes back.

I wonder why RS hasn't corrected the order of the F3 and F4?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:13 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Definitely the second longer preview i.e the one they showed after episode 1. Not sure if the one prior to the episode had it also.
OK, thanks.  I saw it. Was Brooks the one saying, "we were supposed to be and ?" I couldn't understand the last word. Maybe it was James. To me, it seems to be about how upset she is over James. I think she liked him more than they showed us, based on how she was kissing him in the igloo. The guys are upset because they see it as her not being able to trust them ALL now. Just a guess. I can't imagine her picking Brooks if he leaves and comes back.

I wonder why RS hasn't corrected the order of the F3 and F4
?

Because he has been outsmarted perhaps.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:17 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I will have to go and watch the scene with her and James in the igloo again. I found that her pulling Brooks down for a kiss before he even finished his sentence was more telling than with James. I remember her pulling away at times with James. But will go and check it out again.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I wonder why RS hasn't corrected the order of the F3 and F4
?

Because he has been outsmarted perhaps.

Yes, but he should have realized that by now and corrected it. So that makes me wonder what happens there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I will have to go and watch the scene with her and James in the igloo again. I found that her pulling Brooks down for a kiss before he even finished his sentence was more telling than with James.  I remember her pulling away at times with James.  But will go and check it out again.

I agree with how she was kissing Brooks, but she was kissing James with more passion than say Chris. James might have been in the final 4 otherwise. I don't get it, but then I don't get Brooks either.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:17 pm

nannymargie wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I will have to go and watch the scene with her and James in the igloo again. I found that her pulling Brooks down for a kiss before he even finished his sentence was more telling than with James.  I remember her pulling away at times with James.  But will go and check it out again.

I agree with you here, Nanny. In AC she continuously pulled back from James. Her body language was very telling. And in the igloo it was just short closed mouth smooches and then she positions herself where they can't even kiss. I think this was all a set up for the James drama. Des trying to show that she was really interested in James, which I don't believe was the case at all. Therefore the drama tomorrow becomes more significant than say Ali's with Rated R.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 26 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom