SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:32 pm

I don't know.. Drew and Brooks confirm she's into him in that scene. I think she is going to be upset on Monday. Could it be all fake drama? Sure.

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by lovinlife Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:40 pm

OK one question. What is this about the F3 and F4 not right? And all my friends who watch have stopped watching this season. They feel she is not in it at all to find a guy. They say she practically mauls every guy and she jams her tongue in everyones mouth. They feel she is into it for the perks afterwards. They say she was so poor that this is like Cinderalla and she is taking it for what it is worth. They say she doesnt just kiss each guy she reallyyyy kisses each guy. Any thoughts?
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 pm

lovinlife wrote:OK one question. What is this about the F3 and F4 not right? And all my friends who watch have stopped watching this season. They feel she is not in it at all to find a guy. They say she practically mauls every guy and she jams her tongue in everyones mouth. They feel she is into it for the perks afterwards. They say she was so poor that this is like Cinderalla and she is taking it for what it is worth. They say she doesnt just kiss each guy she reallyyyy kisses each guy. Any thoughts?

I see mostly close mouth kisses with a lot of them. I seem to remember a lot of other bachetts doing a lot of kissing so I don't think Des is any different IMO.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:54 pm

lovinlife wrote:OK one question. What is this about the F3 and F4 not right? And all my friends who watch have stopped watching this season. They feel she is not in it at all to find a guy. They say she practically mauls every guy and she jams her tongue in everyones mouth. They feel she is into it for the perks afterwards. They say she was so poor that this is like Cinderalla and she is taking it for what it is worth. They say she doesnt just kiss each guy she reallyyyy kisses each guy. Any thoughts?

I don't think any of the kisses stand out in my mind as being hot and heavy, but that IMOAA. Pecks. And probably producer encouraged. Maybe she gets a stipend for each time she kisses a guy--like the drinking game viewers used to play, taking a drink each time the word "journey" or "amazing" was said during an episode. (J/K)
Considering how many marriages have developed from this franchise, I do not fault Des if the most successful thing to come out of this season is a better career. Good for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 am

^^^^^ I agree. I have become so skeptical of this show that when it actually works out I am in shock but happy. JP told me when I met him and Ashley that they never even think about the show and that it doesnt feel like they met on it. So they are so removed from it all. That is why they are so successful.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:06 am

Desiree basically said that you have to get over how you met and just treat it as any other way you met.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 am

atem wrote:Desiree basically said that you have to get over how you met and just treat it as any other way you met.

Well I hope her and Brooks can do that and it really works out for them. I want them to be another success story like JP and Ashley.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 am

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Definitely the second longer preview i.e the one they showed after episode 1. Not sure if the one prior to the episode had it also.
OK, thanks.  I saw it. Was Brooks the one saying, "we were supposed to be and ?" I couldn't understand the last word. Maybe it was James. To me, it seems to be about how upset she is over James. I think she liked him more than they showed us, based on how she was kissing him in the igloo. The guys are upset because they see it as her not being able to trust them ALL now. Just a guess. I can't imagine her picking Brooks if he leaves and comes back.

I wonder why RS hasn't corrected the order of the F3 and F4
?

Because he has been outsmarted perhaps.

Yes, but he should have realized that by now and corrected it. So that makes me wonder what happens there.

You shouldn't only question RS . How about San, Love and Sophie. It's because of their confirmation I don't doubt F1. By now RS would have gotten tons of emails about seeing SC's of Drew in Antigua and being wrong. If he felt it was important he would speak out because you know how much pride he has. Besides there are still reports Des and Brooks are still together. Maybe Des gave some good footage during filming for the to twist and turn and detract from the obvious.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 am

BarbB222 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Definitely the second longer preview i.e the one they showed after episode 1. Not sure if the one prior to the episode had it also.
OK, thanks.  I saw it. Was Brooks the one saying, "we were supposed to be and ?" I couldn't understand the last word. Maybe it was James. To me, it seems to be about how upset she is over James. I think she liked him more than they showed us, based on how she was kissing him in the igloo. The guys are upset because they see it as her not being able to trust them ALL now. Just a guess. I can't imagine her picking Brooks if he leaves and comes back.

?

Yes, but he should have realized that by now and corrected it. So that makes me wonder what happens there.

You shouldn't only question RS . How about San, Love and Sophie. It's because of their confirmation I don't doubt F1. By now RS would have gotten tons of emails about seeing SC's of Drew in Antigua and being wrong. If he felt it was important he would speak out because you know how much pride he has. Besides there are still reports Des and Brooks are still together. Maybe Des gave some good footage during filming for the to twist and turn and detract from the obvious.

Glad there are still a few likeminded individuals. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 am

BarbB222 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

?

You can question me all you want LOL I have no info on F3/F4 and never claimed to!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 am

BarbB222 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

?

I was only referring to the F3/F4. I know I'm on the wrong thread for that, but we got to talking about Brooks leaving and coming back, so I wondered if another guys does that instead. Just curious why RS has it wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

?

I was only referring to the F3/F4. I know I'm on the wrong thread for that, but we got to talking about Brooks leaving and coming back, so I wondered if another guys does that instead. Just curious why RS has it wrong.

I posted this on the SC thread but it seems a similar discussion is going on here and this is a better place to post this :

Love_Me and San are the real reason I don`t discount the spoilers not RS.

Yes RS thinks just the F1 spoiler is important but he has said that in the past when perhaps a smaller detail (something happening prior to HTDs) has been spoiled wrong on his site, not a major details like getting the F3 and F4 wrong. I don`t recall a season when he has got such a major part of the season wrong before (other than getting the f1 wrong lol). Which stands to reason that he has been fed false information.
It has happened both on Ali`s and Brad 2.0 so his track record for even spoiling the F1 is not squeaky clean. There was another season he announced the f1 later as well but I don`t think that counts.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom