SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Yes RS thinks just the F1 spoiler is important but he has said that in the past when perhaps a smaller detail (something happening prior to HTDs) has been spoiled wrong on his site, not a major details like getting the F3 and F4 wrong. I don`t recall a season when he has got such a major part of the season wrong before (other than getting the f1 wrong lol).  Which stands to reason that he has been fed false information.
It has happened both on Ali`s and Brad 2.0 so his track record for even spoiling the F1 is not squeaky clean. There was another season he announced the f1 later as well but I don`t think that counts.

I think he'd consider flipping the order of F3 and F4 as a "minor" detail and not spend too much time verifying it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:24 pm

truelovealways wrote:I heard brooks and des already broke up....

Are you seriously?

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 28 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:26 pm

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:I heard brooks and des already broke up....

Are you seriously?

Unless you heard this recently that is an old rumor that was not true.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:09 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Yes RS thinks just the F1 spoiler is important but he has said that in the past when perhaps a smaller detail (something happening prior to HTDs) has been spoiled wrong on his site, not a major details like getting the F3 and F4 wrong. I don`t recall a season when he has got such a major part of the season wrong before (other than getting the f1 wrong lol).  Which stands to reason that he has been fed false information.
It has happened both on Ali`s and Brad 2.0 so his track record for even spoiling the F1 is not squeaky clean. There was another season he announced the f1 later as well but I don`t think that counts.

I think he'd consider flipping the order of F3 and F4 as a "minor" detail and not spend too much time verifying it.

What about Drew being on another date in antigua ? Is that also a 'minor' detail that he will discount ? lol that guy is full of it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm

I definitely think she had her fantasy suite dates...or at least one. I listened to a radio interview she gave a couple of weeks ago and she pretty much said you use that time to have conversations and from the conversation I think she was talking about this season. So....aren't the fantasy suite dates right before the frc? Just color me confused...

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 pm

no idea But didn't RS say she did the fantasy dates with all 3, and one went terribly wrong, so does he ahve that information incorrect as well as the order of F4, F3?

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:50 pm

So fantasy suite dates are prior to meeting the parents? Is that right? Maybe Brooks has taken a vow of celibacy and he had to tell Des and....and...idk....

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 pm

clueless wrote:So fantasy suite dates are prior to meeting the parents?  Is that right?  Maybe Brooks has taken a vow of celibacy and he had to tell Des and....and...idk....

Sean part 2....giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 pm

If RS knows that something goes terribly wrong in the fantasy suite why doesn't he spill the beans on what it was?

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 pm

clueless wrote:If RS knows that something goes terribly wrong in the fantasy suite why doesn't he spill the beans on what it was?  

He said there was a difference of opinion between zac and Des on the FDs. But zac did not even get one giggling .

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:02 pm

I thohght he said Zak's went terribly wrong and that is why he was let go at F3 no idea but per screen caps we are now seeing Zak f4, drew f3, that is why many are questioning what he has right and wrong from the final f4.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Di_ATL wrote:I thohght he said Zak's went terribly wrong and that is why he was let go at F3  no idea  but per screen caps we are now seeing Zak f4, drew f3, that is why many are questioning what he has right and wrong from the final f4.

Actually Drew got the LCD and therefore MTP. RS got more than just Zac wrong.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom