SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by etsluu Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:33 am

MatchMaker wrote:I'm a follower of Jesus.  Many Protestant Christians would say that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is a cult.  But it is hard to judge what is truly going on in one's heart, as to whether one actually believes in Jesus or not, and follows Him.  Some say the Catholic church is cultish.  Jesus bashed many of the Pharisees' and Sadducees' man-made rules.  Just saying that it is a matter of the heart, not unlike love.  My guess would be that it would be more of a heart concern for Des, than a rules concern. 

I've been labeled as "unsaved" by my wife and her cultish church friends, just because I didn't buy into their social clique and man-made rules. Her clique of church friends tried to and actually succeeded in running my family though her.  Pretty much destroyed our family and our marriage.  Same thing happened to the next door neighbor, after his wife joined a Mormon church.  So group dynamics and man-made rules can have a huge effect, if Des does decide to marry any of these men.  But that really goes more to the matters of the heart within Des and the man Des chooses.  Back in the day, the two most important things on my list were a Christian wife and someone that is loyal.  Turns out she was loyal, just not to me.
I think the most important thing is what is in person's heart...
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:51 am

sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Aren't Drew and Zak also Catholic?

Zak is, he attended a private catholic grad school and his parents are active in the community church. Somebody here mentioned that Drew was too...
laugh out loud Go figure that Des would choose a non-practitioning mormon over three christians;) ps. not bashing Brooks. I am sure they had a strong connection, none-the-less. :Smiley:
Go figure.

WHAT?????? :shocked!:You mean love might just be more important than your religion? You cannot be serious!? Someone should tell JP and Ashley...

I said that they surely still had a strong connection and you can't really compare Des with Ash as far as this goes... Des is a very spiritual person and has always said how important it is for her to share her beliefs with her partner(to be equally yoked) whereas it wasn't a deciding factor in any way for Ash.
(not it matters by now, because it seems that RS was wrong and Brooks is indeed practicing his religious beliefs, good for them)

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello everyone! Sadly this is my first post this season! So many Rl things going on but I am very happy that Brooks is the F1. I joined this site last season but didn't post much at all. Love the site and all the info!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:45 pm

snowandcold wrote:Hello everyone! Sadly this is my first post this season! So many Rl things going on but I am very happy that Brooks is the F1. I joined this site last season but didn't post much at all. Love the site and all the info!

Howdy and Welcome! Glad you found this place because it rocks!handwave
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:46 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Hello everyone! Sadly this is my first post this season! So many Rl things going on but I am very happy that Brooks is the F1. I joined this site last season but didn't post much at all. Love the site and all the info!

Howdy and Welcome! Glad you found this place because it rocks!handwave

Thanks I don't post much but I read all the time!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:53 pm

:WAVEY: Hi! I'm glad you joined and hope you post more!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Happy Saturday night! 

Do we have any scoop about Des and Brooks having safe house visits or if all is still happy?

(And, I am not counting Dave G.'s post on JU)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm a bit confused about the Easter service being in Germany.  Easter was on March 31st this year.  How could they already be in Germany?  I'm not sure but I think they were still in LA on 3/31?  If so, it's very biazarre that an Easter mass was in German.  Am I wrong about the dates?
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 pm

IrishGal wrote:I'm a bit confused about the Easter service being in Germany.  Easter was on March 31st this year.  How could they already be in Germany?  I'm not sure but I think they were still in LA on 3/31?  If so, it's very biazarre that an Easter mass was in German.  Am I wrong about the dates?

I think they were in Germany on 3/31. I am trying to find the full list but here are the dates I could find for the 4th episode.
4th Episode
3/24: Travel
3/25: Travel
3/26: 1-1 Date
3/27: Group Date - 11 Guys - Mr. America Pageant (Kasey, winner) (Zak. W, and Brooks)
3/28: 1-1 Date (James Case)
3/29: Rose Ceremony #4

Therefore, it make sense they were in Germany for Easter.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Thanks.  I thought her season didn't start filming that early.  Now the German mass makes sense.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:44 pm

I bet you Ben would have gone to the service if he knew Des was there and be the most holiest of thou to impress her further despite the language barrier etc.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:59 pm

some really conservative christians would not be comfortable going to a Catholic service. i don't know if that is why ben did not go, but it is a possibility and he may have left the table at that point in the conversation because he didn't want to say that on camera and offend anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom