SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 am

nannymargie wrote:
beader wrote:Two questions:

1.  When does she realize that what she wants is not what she needs?  Which guy/s fit the want/need?

2.  I've never seen it discussed that MF's comment on "it just came out of left field" is derived from baseball (I assume), and that might possibly mean it refers to Chris.  Any comment on this.  I'm probably just imagining that it might refer to Chris.

Maybe she was thinking she wanted someone like James but really needed someone like Brooks.  Just a thought.  Because Chris, Drew and Brooks are very similar.  

I can't agree with you there nannymargie.  And JMHO, I think James may have intrigued her, but wasn't on her short list for F1.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:13 am

pavalygurl wrote:

1.  When does she realize that what she wants is not what she needs?  Which guy/s fit the want/need?

2.  I've never seen it discussed that MF's comment on "it just came out of left field" is derived from baseball (I assume), and that might possibly mean it refers to Chris.  Any comment on this.  I'm probably just imagining that it might refer to Chris.

beader:  Are you inside my head?  This question keeps popping up for me. giggling 

What does she want? She's said so many things. Maybe that's just it. She wants so many things. She doesn't necessarily end up getting some things she wants, but she realizes that what she needs is more important. And as far as I'm concerned what she needs is Brooks. The one she's said already that she feels the furthest along with, the one that every time they're together she seems completely gaga over, the one whom she seems completely comfortable with and gives her what she needs. She's pretty much told him that already, too, when she gave him the rose in the igloo.

I think she sends Brooks off (not home, because he's still there) and then goes and gets him when she realizes what she needs (comes to his door). :Smiley: 

And Brooks, thinking he's history, sees a "weird twist" at the end (his own words according to a girl who watched the show with him Monday); she wants to be with him.

Brooks said there are "weird twists" at the end. How would he know that if he wasn't there? And how would he know who won? Because supposedly he's told at least one person. Maybe one of the weird twists is he wins in an unusual way—not at a FRC. She comes to his door after having let Chris go. CH does ask her what she wants them to do, what she wants to do, just before it.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:21 am

So, if Brooks is the one she needed, who was the one she wanted? Maybe she's not referring to people but to traits.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 am

pavalygurl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Maybe she was thinking she wanted someone like James but really needed someone like Brooks.  Just a thought.  Because Chris, Drew and Brooks are very similar.  

I can't agree with you there nannymargie.  And JMHO, I think James may have intrigued her, but wasn't on her short list for F1.

giggling giggling  No problem I wasn't keen on what I said either. I thought James was on her short list because that's why it took her so long to let him go.  Just trying to figure it out.  As you can tell I am not very good at this.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:26 am

beader wrote:So, if Brooks is the one she needed, who was the one she wanted?  Maybe she's not referring to people but to traits.  

Yeah, I think it's more that it comes down to her concentrating on what she needs in the end; everything else falling to the side. The feelings rather than the tic list.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 am

Who is the person that Brooks told that he won?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 am

nannymargie wrote:Who is the person that Brooks told that he won?

I don't think anyone has said Brooks told them he won.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 am

nannymargie wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

giggling giggling  No problem I wasn't keen on what I said either. I thought James was on her short list because that's why it took her so long to let him go.  Just trying to figure it out.  As you can tell I am not very good at this.

Hey, we all have our opinions and you are doing just fine :yougogirl: 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 am

That's what makes me think he didn't, because he didn't say 'I won', but told the person who did (which could be him or may not).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 am

Another thought is that we know there are 2 proposals and we saw the 2 rings.  So Brooks would of had to pick out a ring at some point.  So where does the Mesnic come in?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:37 am

atem wrote:

That's what makes me think he didn't, because he didn't say 'I won', but told the person who did (which could be him or may not).

Who said he told someone who won?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:39 am

nutty1 wrote:

I don't think anyone has said Brooks told them he won.

He did. There is a girl who watched the show with him on Monday; her aunt is a friend of Brooks'. I don't remember whom she said told her, but I think she said that her aunt told her who won, which means Brooks told her aunt. And she is now telling her friends on Twitter that if they want to know to DM her.

She has picture proof that she was with Brooks. She was definitely with Brooks that night. Brooks and her aunt, and whomever else. So, Brooks has spilled the beans at least once. I don't know if any of them know what she's saying on Twitter. Brooks doesn't seem to ever come on his. I don't know if they care.

This girl is absolutely legit. You can not only tell by picture proof of her, Brooks and her aunt, but just the way she talks.

At least she knows enough to not blurb the name of Twitter. giggling 

She also said that Brooks told her that there are a lot of "weird twists" at the end. How would he know that unless he was there. Smiley He knows who won, he knows there were a lot of weird twists.

So, he was around, at least. Enough to know who won.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom