SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 am

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Who is the person that Brooks told that he won?

That's what makes me think he didn't, because he didn't say 'I won', but told the person who did (which could be him or may not).

Who said he told someone who won?

I read that on here a few minute ago and can't remember who said it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:42 am

canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I don't think anyone has said Brooks told them he won.

He did. There is a girl who watched the show with him on Monday; her aunt is a friend of Brooks'. I don't remember whom she said told her, but I think she said that her aunt told her who won, which means Brooks told her aunt. And she is now telling her friends on Twitter that if they want to know to DM her.

She has picture proof that she was with Brooks. She was definitely with Brooks that night. Brooks and her aunt, and whomever else. So, Brooks has spilled the beans at least once. I don't know if any of them know what she's saying on Twitter. Brooks doesn't seem to ever come on his. I don't know if they care.

This girl is absolutely legit. You can not only tell by picture proof of her, Brooks and her aunt, but just the way she talks.

At least she knows enough to not blurb on Twitter who it is. giggling 

She also said that Brooks told her that there are a lot of "weird twists" at the end. How would he know that unless he was there. Smiley He knows who won, he knows there were a lot of weird twists.

So, he was around, at least. Enough to know who won.

Oh yea, I forgot she said that. I even had a few exchanges with her on Twitter. My brain is fried.

She said:
ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee 30 Jun
@hannah_hunter93 and I know who wins cuz he told her. If you wanna know DM me:)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:44 am

So Brooks just can't keep it to himself. giggling  I count that as a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:44 am

canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

He did. There is a girl who watched the show with him on Monday; her aunt is a friend of Brooks'. I don't remember whom she said told her, but I think she said that her aunt told her who won, which means Brooks told her aunt. And she is now telling her friends on Twitter that if they want to know to DM her.

She has picture proof that she was with Brooks. She was definitely with Brooks that night. Brooks and her aunt, and whomever else. So, Brooks has spilled the beans at least once. I don't know if any of them know what she's saying on Twitter. Brooks doesn't seem to ever come on his. I don't know if they care.

This girl is absolutely legit. You can not only tell by picture proof of her, Brooks and her aunt, but just the way she talks.

At least she knows enough to not blurb the name of Twitter. giggling 

She also said that Brooks told her that there are a lot of "weird twists" at the end. How would he know that unless he was there. Smiley He knows who won, he knows there were a lot of weird twists.

Someone DM the girl soon!  I'd like to know what she's willing to tell, but I don't know how to DM. If she answers, it will probably be something like, "A fairly tall guy with fairly dark hair." giggling 

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 am

She has to follow you to be able to DM her.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:05 am

nutty1 wrote:She has to follow you to be able to DM her.

Oh, thanks Nutty.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 am

beader wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

At least she knows enough to not blurb the name of Twitter. giggling 

Someone DM the girl soon!  I'd like to know what she's willing to tell, but I don't know how to DM.  If she answers, it will probably be something like, "A fairly tall guy with fairly dark hair."  giggling 

Well, first you'd have to become her friend on Twitter. She's not going to let any random person on, I bet. Then you can DM her. So, it is sort of a safe way to tell people. It's just not safe for Brooks, because someone could tell the wrong person. It's going to spread. I think they should reign her in. I don't want Brooks in trouble. And maybe TPTB aren't so worked up about it when it doesn't involve a company and fans, etc.

I guess if she abruptly stops we know she got in trouble.

I just don't see how he dared to do it. He had to tell his friend to not say a word. And then she does? Did he sanction his friend telling this girl? I think she knows enough not to blab it on Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am

My first reaction when I read that was her Aunt said "Brooks wins", but maybe Auntie found out by reading spoilers, and the girl assumed Brooks told her. That's all just speculation though.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:26 am

Oh, and further perusing of what she said, someone asked her if he watched Monday's preview and she said he did and that's when he said that the end is "super intense and there are some weird twists coming up."

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 am

nutty1 wrote:My first reaction when I read that was her Aunt said "Brooks wins", but maybe Auntie found out by reading spoilers, and the girl assumed Brooks told her. That's all just speculation though.

True. That's possible. But she does say in the tweet that she "knows who wins because HE told her (her aunt)." But at least we have what Brooks said about the end of the show. :yes: That for sure came from Brooks' mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:33 am

I guess I haven't read all her tweets. And I thought she wasn't fangirling. Found a tweet that says something different.

"LIKE. HE'S MY FAV GUY ON THE SHOW AND I GET TO WATCH IT WITH HIM!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 am

She also said that Brooks told her "...that I shouldn't be called BLANK cuz my real name is too pretty."

I'm not giving away her name. But he's so complimentary to women. Ahhh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom