SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 35 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:39 am

canyonvue wrote:Oh, and further perusing of what she said, someone asked her if he watched Monday's preview and she said he did and that's when he said that the end is "super intense and there are some weird twists coming up."

Well he gets to see how emotional she was after their conversation. I hope he can understand the what she went thru.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:34 am

Well with RS changing his tune and saying that he got Drew and Zac mixed up at F3 and it was Drews conversation that did not go well on the FD that puts a whole new spin on things.

So the conversation that did not go well was the picnic with Des crying and Drew upset. This after the horseriding date.

Therefore Drew's horseriding date was his FD and the hilltop Kissing Scene at Falmouth was the LCD.
That seemed to go really well.

I guess that gives us something to talk about today.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:35 am

nd4reality wrote:Well with RS changing his tune and saying that he got Drew and Zac mixed up at F3 and it was Drews conversation that did not go well on the FD that puts a whole new spin on things.

So the conversation that did not go well was the picnic with Des crying and Drew upset. This after the horseriding date.

Therefore Drew's horseriding date was his FD and the hilltop Kissing Scene at Falmouth was the LCD.

Did he actually say the bolded….I hate going back to his site again to read it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:37 am

nutty1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Well with RS changing his tune and saying that he got Drew and Zac mixed up at F3 and it was Drews conversation that did not go well on the FD that puts a whole new spin on things.

Did he actually say the bolded….I hate going back to his site again to read it.

He had said Zacs FD date didn't go well. Now he says Drew and Zac was mixed up. I won't go to his site either.:Smiley:

ETA : Can someone please post what RS actually said about the switch and his own mix up please ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:48 am

OK, I broke down and looked. The bolded was his doing, not mine:

Once I rewatched the original promo and saw Drew in Antigua, I was confused as to how this Zak info could’ve been so wrong. I’ve gone to a couple of sources and I’ve come up with nothing. Haven’t been able to get any clarity to it other than Zak did not make it to the overnights, and he was eliminated after the hometown dates, and Drew makes it to the final 3. It’s been updated in your “Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers” post. If sometime in the next month I get an answer to why I was told that, I’ll let you know. But since I haven’t gotten it the past month that I’ve been looking, then I’d be shocked if I get it going forward. It happens. That spoiler has been fixed.

Then I went over to the spoiler section….

No guys were eliminated early or anything like that, Desiree did use the fantasy suite with all three guys. As far as what went on, I have no idea. I guess once we watch the whole season we can see how things play out and you can play the game in your head of, “How many of the three did Desiree sleep with?” That’s always fun. I can tell you though at some point during her overnight with Zak, conversation did not go well. Not sure if this will be shown or not, but probably what led to him not getting a rose. Update: The Zak conversation either took place some other time, or not at all. Haven’t been able to follow up on that one.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Drew Kenney

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:53 am

nutty1 wrote:OK, I broke down and looked. The bolded was his doing, not mine:

Once I rewatched the original promo and saw Drew in Antigua, I was confused as to how this Zak info could’ve been so wrong. I’ve gone to a couple of sources and I’ve come up with nothing. Haven’t been able to get any clarity to it other than Zak did not make it to the overnights, and he was eliminated after the hometown dates, and Drew makes it to the final 3. It’s been updated in your “Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers” post. If sometime in the next month I get an answer to why I was told that, I’ll let you know. But since I haven’t gotten it the past month that I’ve been looking, then I’d be shocked if I get it going forward. It happens. That spoiler has been fixed.

Then I went over to the spoiler section….

No guys were eliminated early or anything like that, Desiree did use the fantasy suite with all three guys. As far as what went on, I have no idea. I guess once we watch the whole season we can see how things play out and you can play the game in your head of, “How many of the three did Desiree sleep with?” That’s always fun. I can tell you though at some point during her overnight with Zak, conversation did not go well. Not sure if this will be shown or not, but probably what led to him not getting a rose. Update: The Zak conversation either took place some other time, or not at all. Haven’t been able to follow up on that one.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Drew Kenney

Thanks nutty1 that was brave of you. So Zacs conversation that did not go well was supposed to be at night not during the day portion of the date. Well RS has still got a whole lot of BS fed to him anyway. Drew could not have been eliminated at the RC either from the SCs. So in all possibility RS will be doing a fix at another one of his spoilers. Plus he says all 3 were there at the RC and there is a slight chance that Brooks won't be there. So lots of fixings coming up for RS.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:09 am

canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Who is the person that Brooks told that he won?

I don't think anyone has said Brooks told them he won.

He did. There is a girl who watched the show with him on Monday; her aunt is a friend of Brooks'. I don't remember whom she said told her, but I think she said that her aunt told her who won, which means Brooks told her aunt. And she is now telling her friends on Twitter that if they want to know to DM her.

She has picture proof that she was with Brooks. She was definitely with Brooks that night. Brooks and her aunt, and whomever else. So, Brooks has spilled the beans at least once. I don't know if any of them know what she's saying on Twitter. Brooks doesn't seem to ever come on his. I don't know if they care.

This girl is absolutely legit. You can not only tell by picture proof of her, Brooks and her aunt, but just the way she talks.

At least she knows enough to not blurb the name of Twitter. giggling 

She also said that Brooks told her that there are a lot of "weird twists" at the end. How would he know that unless he was there. Smiley He knows who won, he knows there were a lot of weird twists.

So, he was around, at least. Enough to know who won.

Lovely.   Apparently  Utah boys feel entitled to spoil the show.  no 

It makes me appreciate JP Rosenbaum all the more - as if that was even possible.   Now there is a real, solid, secure, no BS, emotionally supportive, mature , loving , handsome, funny, grown up man who knew not to boast.
Thank you, JP.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 am

Everyone knows who won because of RS and this site. Doesn't mean that Brooks said anything.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:25 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Everyone knows who won because of RS and this site.  Doesn't mean that Brooks said anything.

It's also on facebook and Wetpaint had it also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:30 am

tigertiz wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Who is the person that Brooks told that he won?

I don't think anyone has said Brooks told them he won.

He did. There is a girl who watched the show with him on Monday; her aunt is a friend of Brooks'. I don't remember whom she said told her, but I think she said that her aunt told her who won, which means Brooks told her aunt. And she is now telling her friends on Twitter that if they want to know to DM her.

She has picture proof that she was with Brooks. She was definitely with Brooks that night. Brooks and her aunt, and whomever else. So, Brooks has spilled the beans at least once. I don't know if any of them know what she's saying on Twitter. Brooks doesn't seem to ever come on his. I don't know if they care.

This girl is absolutely legit. You can not only tell by picture proof of her, Brooks and her aunt, but just the way she talks.

At least she knows enough to not blurb the name of Twitter. giggling 

She also said that Brooks told her that there are a lot of "weird twists" at the end. How would he know that unless he was there. Smiley He knows who won, he knows there were a lot of weird twists.

So, he was around, at least. Enough to know who won.

Lovely.   Apparently  Utah boys feel entitled to spoil the show.  no 

It makes me appreciate JP Rosenbaum all the more - as if that was even possible.   Now there is a real, solid, secure, no BS, emotionally supportive, mature , loving , handsome, funny, grown up man who knew not to boast.
Thank you, JP.

Actually, the girl doesn't say that Brooks won. This just tells me Brooks DIDN'T win, because he thinks he may know after he left. It may say he's Final 2, but it doesn't mean he's Final 1. Maybe, he told her that he's fine with it, because he knew it was best. Who knows? No where did the girl say he said HE won.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:33 am

You're right, she was careful saying that!

But I think we assume she meant him, due to tweets like this:

ⓜⓨⓚⓔⓔ ‏@MykeeLee 1 Jul
Aww it's gonna be so hard watching him watch Dez kiss other boys

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:35 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Everyone knows who won because of RS and this site.  Doesn't mean that Brooks said anything.
I'm referring to what canyonvue posted.  He said what he said.

RS, wetpaint, san and Love Me can post away. They are generally right, but not infallible.

Nothing is as certain as what comes from the mouth of the contestants.    Nothing.  Brooks shot off his mouth and that is just plain lousy of him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom